My sister is with a Muslim guy and he’s trying to convert her to Islam

My sister is with a Muslim guy and he’s trying to convert her to Islam

Hold me Sup Forums

fuckin melbourne needs to burn in hell

Tell your sister not to do it then.

Make sure she knows how old Aisha was when Muhammad deflowered her. Have the conversation with him in the room. Either taquiyya or self destruct will follow.

Beat the shit out of her, after tell her you converted too.

>My sister is with a Muslim guy and he’s trying to convert her to Islam
>Implying that's a bad thing
Who would want their sister to be a regular western whore?

enjoy your shitlet neices and nephews

kill him you fucking pussy, defend your family

Grab a sword and decapitate that fucker.

Let her. Its better than her growing up to be a whore. My sisters had 2 abortions and 3 kids from 3 different baby daddies and shes not even 21 yet

She lives with him so I can’t do anything

based

Track him down and beat his ass, if he refuses to give up, strangle him with the hijab he intends on making your sister wear

sorry bro. just know (((they))) are responsible. i'd buy you a pint

Beat the shit out of her for living with a man she's not married to, Sharia Law would dictate it.

You can't talk to her? Ffs user, you deserve to lose.

Bury him in the outback

Fret not, gormless goy -- Shitslam is Christinsanity is (((the one true way))) of YHVH.

Holy fuck. This isn't Africa. Story?

Unacceptable. Be a man and fix this right now.

Isn't that against sharia law?

You have to kill your sister and then explain to him that it was for your family's honor.

He will understand and respect you for it.

Crush the infidel faggot what are you waiting for? Blame him for rape.

Story??

Be a man, tell her exactly what you think, women are looking for fathers to follow, whether it be their own or a partner, they actively seek out masculine authority. If your father can't be this figure then you will have to be. The fact that you came here to complain about it shows you have no intention of doing anything, you're the worst kind of cuck, the kind that doesn't even know it. You have the pride to not want to be one, but not the pride to do anything about it. You say say gas the kikes, race war now on pol, you may even drop 'nigger' in mild conversation in real life, but you turn a blind eye to your responsibilities that really matter and disguise this cowardice with edgy slogans.

isn't that the botch who mugged and killed a taxi driver somewhere in central america?

The fact that your sister would date a muslim in the first place means she's already a lost cause.

Do it.

visit Poland, we will fix this situation

your parents failed

>full house

Never change, pol. Never change.

That's quad deuces you fucking tard.

stop being a fancy lad and go buy some bacon. cook it and throw it at the muslim while screaming " the power of christ compels you " repeatedly 1 strip at a time

It's Guatemala, she was with another two guys when they robbed an old taxi driver everybody in town loved. They killed him and bouced. She didn't fire the shot, but she was the only one caught. She was burned alive twice, and died 6 days later from septic shock. She was 16. This is Latin America for you... Build that fucking wall.

Is there fentanyl in Australia? If he were to get hooked on it, he will most likely become hopelessly addicted.

You should convert and then honor kill him for trying to dishonor your sister.

collapse his lungs

this is known as 'love jihad'. indian men actually murder pakis pulling that shit in india

ask to talk to him in person. Ask him to go somewhere private where you can talk, get a baseball bat hit him in the head with it and then hit him in the head atleast 3 times to make sure hes dead.

Ask her about Aisha.

*unsheathes summa theologica*
psshh
nuthin personnel kid
*converts you*

It is the will of all the powers of good and righteousness.

Try and convert him to Christianity.

Thats lithuanian police but whatever

Only soyboys need more than 2.

I would "talk" to this guy and if he doesnt not leaven there will be no "dry" solution.

Why would you convert to a religion when you could just pick out the good parts and assemble them to live by a creed of your own that you personally enforce by the power of your own indomitable will?

Sounds like justice happened.

Link to video?

Do your job, cunt. No one of us will hold you.
My sister wanted to date a 40 year old jobless free living fucker. One night while walking home he bumped into 3 masked thug. They broke his arm, knocked out 3 teeth and told him to choose date from his age range. I'm not saying it was me and 2 friend of mine, but could have.

Bash his head with a baseball bat next time he comes to your house, you cuck.
Women are stupid and easily manipulated. It's your birthright as her brother to protect her from this kind of stuff.

And by that I mean if you actually read through any of the holy texts and don't cherry pick them, it's impossible to justify their existence in the modern world.

Imagine having a family as weak as this

I'm starting to understand honorkilling

If your sister is that fucking stupid you should kys. You have the same shit genes as her.

Beat him up pussy

It's on LiveLeak, and there is this Spaniard on YouTube that investigated the aftermath (it's in Spanish though).

Break up that relationship right now user

Based

>not doing everything in your power to change this

Pussy, I would have made him disappear day 1. Only got one life don't spend it cucked and in shame.

fuck off fatty

Beat your sister into submission and if it works you know it’s to late

Op destiny has been chosen

Honor kill them both. I mean haha that's not cool. /s right g-guys?

Kill him.

Now your sister is going to embrace family values and be modest. Rather than thot like every other Aussi whore. You should be happy.

SHUT YOUR CUNT MOUTH SANDNIGGER!!!!

Hot

he might honor kill her. if she acts slutty make sure your in her will.

My sister is married to a Muslim...feels bad man. Yes I also live in Melbourne.

reminder that these cuck larp threads are posted to condition you to recemixing

sage and hide them

hahaha what a cuck

It's too late, they've already had ses, he has dominated her and nao she has to convert

mashallah

if he's not an ar*b you should be happy for your sister. she will be saved from the degeneracy of the west

if he's an ar*b you should go ahead and deus vult them both though

Did you redpill her when you were younger?

He will always regard her as a whore. a girl in my town got married to a muslim guy after co-habiting for years. She had kids with him and everything. Eventually she got fed up with his shit and left him. He murdered her and claimed he had the right because she was always a whore. Now his family are fighting for the custody of the children to try have their muslim grandparents bring them up in their fucked up worldview.

Forbid her from seeing him anymore. If he is a true Muslim he will have to respect your decision as her male relative, as it is you who makes decisions for her.

THIS

Kill him first, user.

youre a fucking pussy faggot

it actually makes sense when you think about it, it's the only way to keep other women in line. It sets an example for them

Alejandro, are you fucking serious? why haven't you killed that guy?
you know those murder investigation shows are there to make an example out of the DUMBEST killers right? just don't be stupid about it and its easier than you think i should know.

Honestly I know It sucks, but realistically you have to prepare a plan to make him dissapear without a trace (kill him)

GTFO of Australia cuck.

Feed him to the drop bears.

She was a whore the second she started dating Mohammad you dumb nigger.

Better to have a bastard from your own tribe then lose your sister to a foreign culture

it is not much fun doing it. but slap your sister in front of him. that's a language he will understand. he will also know that your family does not play around

You need to do what a Muslim would do if his sister was dating some infidel: beat the shit out of the Muslim, smack the shit out of your sister and drag her back to your parents' house.

convert to islam before her and smash her head in with a brick for disobeying you. it's a mathematically perfect plan.

If I was the father of the murdered daughter I would murder the mudslime grandparents with an axe and then my wife would raise her grandchildren.

Australia confirmed as faggot.

Why don't you do what any other brother would do and smash his face into next week?

In aussie land? lol.

Lol this coming from the same faggots who tolerate paki rape gangs.

Nice one pomie

acid attack the muslim.

MOHAMMADed.com

Kill your sister to safeguard the shred of remaining honor your family still has.

So you're telling me you can't convince your own sibling that something that is a bad idea, is indeed, a bad idea? I think your gene pool will be no great loss to us, the mongrel hordes can have your family if you've failed each other miserably enough for this situation to even exist.

Rape your sister in the pussy so she doesn't give birth to a Muslim.