This is what flat earthers actually believe

>This is what flat earthers actually believe

kekek

what's wrong with this interpretation OP? you want to explain yourself to me here? you want to explain what's so infeasible about this?

What can you tell me about the delegates?

8 inches every mile.

>this destroys the globecuck

Literally everything about physics founded by and after Newton is just bunk if this is real you autist.

I never understood this image. if the dinosaurs got launched into orbit they would circle in space and come right back. no extinction

Do you see any dinosaurs today?

Checkmark atheists

I don't understand what's wrong with this picture?

Are flat earthers true believers, or just highly committed LARPers? Can never be sure, Poe's Law and all...

Nobody believes facts; they're just facts.

The greatest delegates lie in worlds beyond...the fabled Galactigates...

Insurgents determined to make the alt right believe retard tier conspiracies in order to discredit the movement.

Does the flat Earth rotate?

lol. The earth is flat. Haha, you guys might not be ready for it. haha i get it, i was like that, yeah yeah, denial then understanding. No, all evidence points to the FE-theory, it is hilarious when these non red-pillers argue the contrary. Jesus, they are still in denial, be good with em!

>being this retarded
Does a frisbee?

Answer the question

do globefags believe everything the govt tells them?
>why are there no images of earth?
>why are they all 3D computer models?
>why do the few images always look so different from one another

I'm not an atheist, god is a creature of reality, and he created our universe with sciences that are so far ahead and advances that they are incomprehensible magic to our brains as they are.

The ultimate goal of gods test is to raise humanity to his level of existence.

>not knowing a frisbee rotates

>believing in dinosaurs

wtf no we dont. google the filament.

>He doesn't believe in the greatest accomplishment of the European race, space exploration.

Might as well believe that Rome is fake since there are no pictures of it right?

Well if the disc rotates, anything with mass would accelerate horizontally towards the center of the disc , but everything with mass accelerates vertically i.e. gravity. Explain

i would ask this girl out the second i saw that in person

>it's wrong because of this picture I just posted.

for you...

electrogravity. now go do your research you fucking sheep.

omg dude. it's firmament. lmao

Gibs me dat research funding to find the flat Earth.

That's not an explanation

Simply because you don't except it as an explanation doesn't make it any less so.

Electrogravity would require a dipole configuration. A rotating disc would still align atomic dipoles in a radial array, so it wouldn't account for the vertical acceleration observed as a result of gravity, therefore that's not an explanation. Try again

I don't need to try again as it's you that has yet to attempt to understand. I gave you your breadcrumb; now go eat.

last time it were "density", "buoyancy" and "electromagnetism". Now it's "Electrogravity" - which is not a thing, by the way. You only have Gravitoelectromagnetism (which exists, and is not what you thought of) and "Electrogravitics", which has been debunked for more than 60 years now.

Unless you pulled that word out of your ass by throwing together two physical concepts that you obviously know nothing about...

Well this was fun, LARPer confirmed

You're right, I misspoke. What I meant to say was idgaf what you have to say Hans.

that's it? that's all you have say? just that blanket platitude? "no muh physics says differently". nope, sorry bro, that's a weak argument. in fact, as many here would accurately point out, that's not an argument at all.

No.

look its flat. we all know its flat. you can just look at it and see its flat. you're all pretty stupid to be trying to say "it's round" like it's floating around in the sky like some kind of sphere or something. it's a laughable concept frankly. if it were honestly round you would fall off of the bottom too. unless you believe in a bunch of crazy quantum calculations, the ultimate conclusion of which is that reality isn't even real, you're a computer program in a simulation, and when the simulation is over you'll just blink out of existnence anyhow. if that's the case then who even cares? doesn't seem like anything even matters in that scenario.

so just face up to the reality that the earth is flat and there's nothing you can do about it.

you honestly sound stupid saying "it's round and it's muh gravity that keeps the antarcticans from falling off".

Why don't we float off the top of the disk as it free-falls through space?

Oh so it's get's dark when the Sun get's too far away for it's light to reach that portion of the Earth, even though it's still "up in the sky"?
LARPer confirmed

It's square you dolt...

If earth is round why do balls stop rolling even on ice where there is zero friction? This is very very basic science a child could understand. A small ball would roll on a big ball. A small ball would come to a stop and sit still on a flat surface. Very basic.

Because it's not zero friction. The amount of friction is low overall, but still immense compared to "0"

Remember: you cannot achieve zero friction in atmospheric conditions because of air resistance.

inb4 its vs it's
>where there is zero friction
no such thing

Why does a big ball fall faster than a feather if the earth is flat? It's square so a square would obviously fall faster. Any idiot knows this. Even the Jews living in smoke clouds!

Physics does say differently, just as human biology says differently to the statement "Cyanide is perfectly healthy for humans, haha get fucked alivefags."

The earth being round is provable with a boat, a ruler with which to measure the length of a shadow, and basic high school geometry.

Because ice isn't frictionless you mong. Neither is the air around the ice. There is nothing in reality that is truly frictionless, even space has a very small amount of friction from the extrodinarily diffuse hydrogen gas that permeates it.

Hills are a roundish shape. You can not stop a car going down a hill on an icy road. Not possible at all no matter what. That is because zero, i repeat, ZERO, friction. Try reading a book sometime.

i like to think that the earth is more like a 'gemstone' shape--flat (or at least flat-ish) on top
that, or what we know of the earth is just a melted out circle (from the sun and the moon being much closer) in a greater plane of ice, or a much larger ice world, with other 'puddles'/worlds out there

pic related

>F=ma
Ffriction

> no shooting stars remix of the dinosaurs flying through space

Except that's wrong? I live in Tahoe and I do it all the damn time. If you can't it's because you don't have tires which provide enough friction to resist the pull of gravity.

/thread

I hear you bro. Fuck gravity and fuck friction too i guess. Really with you on gravity, fuck that shit.

He's fucking Canadian, he's seen people park on icy hills you fucking idiots. You burgers are more retarded than the nonexistent FE'ers you think your arguing with

because its moving upward, the whole thing is moving upward, or "downward" if you want to look at it that way. like it's falling and we're on the bottom of it. that's why we stay connected to the ground. not because of some magical "math force" that nobody can see. it's kind of an obvious answer if you really think about it, you stupid turd.

So you're saying our flat earth is moving?

cyanide IS perfectly healthy for humans, it depends on the dose. many of the worlds healthiest foods contain cyanide, flax seeds for example are fairly rich in the compound. so i dunno wtf you are even talking about dude. you make no sense with your fake "science". obviously you are uneducated you don't even know about cyanide in food. maybe you should go sail out on your boat and stay out there in the ocean where you cant annoy people with your stupidity and pedantry.

yeah its falling down, and the speed is always increasing too. that's why if you jump you fall back down. cuz when you jump the earth beneath you is still falling down at an ever increasing speed, so it catches back up with you and then you end up back on the ground in a matter of a couple of seconds. it's honestly not that hard of a concept to get.

Truth.

I don't believe that.

I believe earth it's endless and we are separated by ice walls, there's many non ice places but they don't like us and rather not have our retards trying to reach them.

my sides

Don't remind me of Dino Crisis 3

>There is nothing in reality that is truly frictionles
You think you know of everything in reality? Is a photon subject to friction? How about a neutrino? How much friction does a good idea face compared to a bad idea? How much friction is there at the singularity of a blackhole?

I am smarter than you. Small ball rolls on big ball.

Problem is, theres no orbit when shit's flat.