Look between the lines. | Part 1

This place is infested with infiltrating agents and useful idiots.

Let's go to the game.

This Thread will probably attract them. Or not.

Stopping with LARP for now.

It's time to be serious.

Pol, again, you're going the right enemies, but to the wrong way.

Observe the Pattern. Analyze it. See how it works.

I see many of you talking about eliminating shills, Make Pol Great Again and stuff

But just making more noise will not silence others.

It will only give more voice to them and worse, irritate the Moderation and provide the creation of more sages and another unpleasant things

When I say this, I've been doing this for days.

Links
>pastebin.com/yQn1xzgW
>pastebin.com/a4KmdkB9
>pastebin.com/V2FdUK6i
>pastebin.com/kZGWtkjH
>pastebin.com/ndaR7ZFV
>pastebin.com/ndaR7ZFV

So think:
>What would be the real interest behind this?

Realize.

Shills do not show up for anything.

They always appear when the flow of information here in the Sup Forums is larger and more intense.

And each of them has a single proposition.
>create discredit and misinformation.

Let's talk about this again today.

Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=5WvfZuuaUkE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War
youtube.com/watch?v=_x4ZkzlP3do
youtube.com/watch?v=MVFuOwT4Ey0
archive.is/TLxWS
archive.is/rV9rM
archive.is/2U5d8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
archive.is/6wl7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDU/CSU
youtube.com/watch?v=5WvfZuuaUkE
youtube.com/watch?v=JTUSkI-v2LU
archive.is/nClzv
pastebin.com/yRYNKGdA
pastebin.com/48MyHsxK
pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0
archive.is/ujc5t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Art of War | The First Pass

- "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but you do not know the enemy, for every victory you win you will also suffer defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will lose all battles..."
Sun Tsu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

For those who have never read, The Art of War is a basic book on Strategy and Militarism.

Do not just read, but understanding how Sun Tsu thinks and passes your knowledge is crucial.

In addition, all of you should know:
- Knowledge is power.

Why am I saying that?

Read Chapter VI and XIII of the Book and perhaps you will understand.

Pol is not just with a massive presence of shills, bluepills and similar.

He's under attack. We're under attack. A silent attack.

All of you. Right now.

Maskirovka | The Art of winning, without even fighting

Maybe you've heard of it.

The Famous Russian Tactic Using Non-Military War to Dominate an Enemy and Beat It

Tsar Putin has used much of this tactic, with which he is already quite familiar.

All KGB Agents including Assange, Snowden and other KGB agents as they are quite familiar.

Understand at once Pol:

- It is because of this thirst and uncontrolled ambition that many of you have for information that every day that passes, you self-destruct and self-consume and let yourself be carried away and fall into rather elaborate strategies.

A pinch on:
youtube.com/watch?v=_x4ZkzlP3do

youtube.com/watch?v=MVFuOwT4Ey0

The True Enemy | (((Who)))? part1

Because of the Rain of information and the enormous flow of loads and more loads of news, it becomes increasingly difficult to analyze what is or is not an enemy.

With each passing day Maskirovka becomes more and more massive.

An Information War is based solely and exclusively on this
- Overcoming your enemy as he seeks to differentiate what is his ally and what is not, exponentially.

So, Threads like CBTS does not have the minimum ability to stay here at Sup Forums. The Maskirovka Stage here has become massively annoying and disorienting.

But this is solved with organization.

The Organization is well done.

Both of ideas, both the way of gathering and analyzing information.

As I told you before, remember the Sun Tsu Quote.
- The Enemy knows how you think, the Enemy knows how you act, so it is much easier and predictable how you will attack and start scattering data.

As long as the US Deep State and the Fifth Column of Europe are not totally destroyed, ISIS will never die.

An example of this is the Insinence of Sinai or even the Great Presence of Chechens in Syria.

I really always wondered what Sup Forums thought or even knew about the large amount of checenos on the side of ISIS and even on what will happen during the 2018 World Cup.

Just think and see between the lines.

Russia is slowly infiltrating the Caucasus, which has always been a sensitive spot since the Imperial Times.

During the World Cup, the Separatist Groups of Salafist bias and Chechen Seratistas will receive their ever-increasing dose of weapons.

And remember, there is a Weapons Trafficking Route coming from Saudi Arabia and passing through Kazakhstan and entering Russia.

If Putin does not know how to influence the Question of Miammar in favor of Rohingya, wait for great Things in Russia.

Mainly in attacks of the Emirate of Chechnya

I recommend that you also follow the Question of Kashmir.

There are dozens of ISIS and Al-Qaeda Cells in the Region, which are merging to accomplish "something greater."

The True Enemy | (((Who)))? part2

It is obvious to think of the enemy here in question.

You all know who you are. Where is from. And most of all what is the source of this.

But in hypothesis none of you have understood that their goal here, in / pol / is best attained when more information is spread in a disordered way and without any right flow.

It is obvious to think of the enemy here in question.

You all know who you are. Where is from. And most of all what is the source of this.

But in hypothesis none of you have understood that their goal here, in / pol / is best attained when more information is spread in a disordered way and without any right flow.

The most certain and accurate examples of the action of these are:
- Manifestations in Iran
- Manifestations in Tunisia
- Claims that Facebook, Twitter and other social networks submit to the Jurisdictions of Your Government
archive.is/TLxWS
archive.is/rV9rM
archive.is/2U5d8

Realize.

In addition to all the propaganda that is being created around the Memorandum.

Especially against him.

She does not even appear on Twitter. Only here.

There is no Shilling on Twitter.

Just here.

Here is the Bastion of Information.

Focus of the attacks will focus here. As always.

Russia is designed to be an Invincible Bastion.

If something provides a Chance of this bastion to be Raped, it will be harnessed by our enemies.

If Russia has its weaknesses exposed, they will take advantage of it for what comes after Midnight

When I talk about it, I just think:
- Little information that serves as an Anti-Eurasian Propaganda leaks from the Bastion
- Little information on the Chechnya Emirate Growth
- Little Information on the Movement of Troops on the Separatist Side of Ukraine
- Little information on the Movement of Russian Troops on the North Korean Border
- Little Information about the Russia-North Korea Alliance
- Little Information on Russia's internal political upheavals

also
>Maskirovka

Bump

Also, Next Stage

The idea of discrediting Q was solely and exclusively from Sup Forums Moderation. They know who Q is and will do everything to keep him away from here. And they did it. They fear what will happen to this place if it continues here

What I find funnier is that all the Shilling and Shadowbans are made and provided by the Sup Forums Moderation just to pack what flows here.

The Other Shilling Parties of Disinformation are based on government programs, aka Project Alamo and the infamous JIDF

The main thing you do not realize is the part of the useful Idiots. Mainly from Lefty/pol and reddit

However, I'll leave it to that later.

They are only a small part of the problem, that is, I say of the useful idiots and others who do this out of sheer worthlessness.

Look at the attitudes of the Israeli Government with regard to Creating an Internet Task Force.

You of Sup Forums already have a meme about it.

"JIDF"

The mission of JIDF is to use the same tactics of Russia during the Crimean War to create confusion, disorder and, above all, misinformation.

Remember.A War based purely and exclusively on Disinformation, especially when it comes to research forums and discussion of facts and events, can be crucial to get data off the map or go undetected.

>In order to fight the shill we need to know where he comes from. There are a few known organizations that engage in shilling, but perhaps together we can name them all.

Starting...

>Shareblue (Democratic Party)

>JIDF (Likely with Hasbara support)

>Internet Research Agency (KGB Internet Division)

>TRS (Peinovich's ill-fated enterprise)

Bump
So, you're saying they scared Q off because Channel 4 is compromised and he was right all along?

>JIDF (Likely with Hasbara support)

Speaking specifically of JIDF:

>it began as a search division of terrorists and anti-Israeli material on the Internet
Since Mossad began operating in virtual networks, they are here
>JIDF is one of 4 groups that spreads misinformation here
>it is basically the propaganda machine of the government of Israel
>they basically act everywhere
>it would not be surprising if someone from Sup Forums's moderation was secretly attached to JIDF
>basically shuffling all the information is part of its process of action, in order to finally change the final product and the vision of who receives the information.

There has never been a time when people weren't scared of us.

>So, you're saying they scared Q off because Channel 4 is compromised and he was right all along?

Yes I am.

At least in the line of development I'm working on, that's a real possibility.

I would not be surprised if this were actually fulfilled

Makes sense, I took a month off right before he came here. When I got back, there was intense shilling against it and the images were complete shit. I would ask how they tracked the password Matlock to some random professor and I never got a worthwhile reply, never.

Some memes here from Pol show this in a sarcastic way, but that if investigated further, they lead to interesting things

as...

>larping threads being banned
>compromising leaking threads fading out of nowhere
>algorithms of the own pol compromising threads that lead to certain precious information
>flood of shilling on days of important happenings, as today in relation to memorandum

Like I said.

Note the Twitter.

There is no shilling there.

Shilling's here. And exclusively here.

>Makes sense, I took a month off right before he came here. When I got back, there was intense shilling against it and the images were complete shit. I would ask how they tracked the password Matlock to some random professor and I never got a worthwhile reply, never.
>matlock password

Interesting

Please do not be surprised, but remember:

Both Assange, Both Snowden are part of the KGB information summit these days.

Any step they take will favor the Eurasian Block, which is the only one that favors them.

I am not Pro-Russia or Anti-Russia, but I understand that the Russian Force is not based on Bots on Twitter or the Military Force, but on a gigantic process of information analysis and processing of these.

That is why Pro-Russia Propaganda is becoming bigger in the US and Europe.

Ǝ┴IHMN∩∀˥S ʞN∀ɹℲ
Frank,refill your meds plz.
>anon5
>bhodi mantra
>and now,after the "NSAINSIDER" threads...this bullshit.
your vernacular and paragraphic patterns are so easy to spot you might as well be a ciaglownigger...go to /bant/ or back to /x/plz.

>>anon5
>>bhodi mantra
I've read both of their posts, they are clearly different people. Their writing styles don't match up at all, user.

interesting choice of tack

>go to /bant/ or back to /x/plz.

I hate /bant/ and /x/

Frank5 has useful information, but many lies and controversies.

He is just steps away from opening the Pandora's Box.

E Whether you believe it or not, I'm not much of a fan.

The Idea of Globalism expands through many other means, including by Eurasianism itself.

Besides the fact that China (Communists of the 21st Century), NeoCons (Corporativists and False Moralists) and MetaCapitalistas (Soros and CIA Ltda) sit the same table. They eat the same food. And they crave the same thing.

A World Federation.

I'll talk about the idea of a World Federation next time and how Macron is inextricably linked to it.

The Idea of a Strong Leader is essential for the Stabilization of a Federation.

If there is not a strong figure, the federation falls.

If there is a strong figure, it will stand for a thousand years.

However, it is not yet time.

>Emmauel. Does it remind you of something interesting? Mt 1:23 | Is 7:14

Didn't Macron say something about channeling Jupiter or something?

Wait, elaborate. Why do you guys keep posting bible verses? Where does Jesus fit in to this? Honest questions, please respond.

Bump

Requesting marching orders user

>There has never been a time when people weren't scared of us.

This is a fact.

Sup Forums has always had the reputation of bringing together the greatest autistic and crazy people in the world today.

Whether it's good or bad, it attracted the attention of important people ...

Many celebrities come daily here.

This includes Q, which by the way is someone who everyone knows who he is, but would never assimilate the image to it.

However, it is not the time for such.

Adding to my question, do you believe they are blaspheming the bible to fit their Luciferian timeline?

>Where does Jesus fit in to this?
I've noticed stuff like that too, I've seen a lot more people than usual talking about Christian shit and all that. It's really odd, I wonder what it's all about.

I am Christian, that's why I am interested in OP's opinion on Jesus in all of this.

bump

>Wait, elaborate. Why do you guys keep posting bible verses? Where does Jesus fit in to this? Honest questions, please respond.
>I am Christian, that's why I am interested in OP's opinion on Jesus in all of this.

The Jews are waiting for a Messiah.

The Jewish Messiah was never Yeshua.

The Jewish Messiah will be the one who will bring peace to Jerusalem.

Bringing peace to Jerusalem is impossible today, either on behalf of the Palestinians, or on account of the Dome Mosque.

In several parts of the Old Testament he is referred to as Emmanuel.

I'm not claiming it to be Macron. It can be anyone.

But it's a game that can be thought of.

After all, their attitudes are somewhat suspicious.
Anyway, the Solution proposed by this will be what is out of everyone's point of view. Both Jews, both Muslims.

Transforming Jerusalem into a City-State, like the Vatican, under full and total UN Jurisdiction or if it is already formed, the Federation

>Fifth Column of Europe
I haven't heard this term before, is it similar to the US Deep State?

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Ok, I see what you're saying now. I haven't studied the prophecies that must come to pass before the anti christ comes in a while, but I thought the 3rd temple had to be built before he comes. I may be mistaken and forgive me if I am.

Definitely interesting stuff though user, thanks for all the posts.

>I haven't heard this term before, is it similar to the US Deep State?

archive.is/6wl7c

All Alies of Merkel
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDU/CSU

Regulus Starlight at your service

If you are trying to get this Thread down, please exit.

People like you and who you help are the scum of Scum

Dude, get a fucking hobby

Watch the Movements in Sweden trying to silence JImmie, or trying to redo the Brexit referendums or trying to silence Berlusconi in Italy.

Until the end of the Conservative Wave, this will occur.

My opinion on Christianity?

Good.

It is the only Western religion that preaches on Individual Liberties.

It is the only religion that shows the idea of "something more"

For me, the idea is to strengthen Christianity in Germany, France and Scandinavia.

2018 will be a great year.

But this will be a bleak year for Christians.

>temple had to be built
Temple?
>Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. [1 Corinthians 3:16-17]
>For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building. [1 Corinthians 3:9]
>And in Him you too are being built together into a dwelling place for God in His Spirit. [Ephesians 2:22]
>I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes [Ezekiel 36:27]

>It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions. [Joel 2:28]

The real "third temple" isn't what you may think it is.

Just Remember:

The Basic Political Warfare Model of the 21st Century

1 - Depreciation and Ridiculation of the Image of Your Adversary

2 - Manipulation and disfiguration of Information around your Adversary

3 - Corruption and Consummation of Your Team and Close Allies

4 - Creation of Conspiracies around you

5 - Disinformation and Irruption of information, seeking to destabilize its Adversary

6 - Establishment of a Fifth Column

7 - Formation and Edification of a Fifth Column

8 - Creation of Insurrections in the Institutions and Bases of Their Adversary

9 - Irruption of betrayal and disloyalty within the Circle of Alliances of his ally

10 - Total destabilization of institutions and total collapse of these

youtube.com/watch?v=5WvfZuuaUkE

youtube.com/watch?v=JTUSkI-v2LU

Ok, so you don't interpret the building of the 3rd temple as a physical temple in the middle east but a frequency or wave that is now gaining traction because people are becoming more and more evil?

Sorry, I could probably ask questions for days.

Any Pastebin links

archive.is/nClzv | Putin and Base Attack in Syria

pastebin.com/yRYNKGdA | Alefantis

pastebin.com/48MyHsxK | Trump and Satanic Paedophiles

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0 | Venezuela's Narco-Dictatorship (

Redpill me on Ezekiel 23:20

>pastebin.com/48MyHsxK | Trump and Satanic Paedophiles
This page was removed, is the claim Trump is one of them?

>Ok, so you don't interpret the building of the 3rd temple as a physical temple in the middle east but a frequency or wave that is now gaining traction because people are becoming more and more evil?

The Idea of Construction of the Third Temple of Solomon must be so that the Muslims do not miss Al-Aqsa.

I remember seeing some Jews talking about it long ago here in Pol.

This must begin after the Colonization of the West Bank ends and Jerusalem is under the domination of the UN

Or maybe the word got around about this place and bored ppl came along even the liberals!

Regulus,

1) was the Hawaii false flag a real missile that was shot down by the secret space program UFOS? Benjamin Bulford says his military and light force sources confirmed that IT was a submarine missile either Israeli Dolphin class or American Ohio class rogue mission to strike Hawaii and blame NK. Is that correct?

2) Do you know on the new 100 dollar bill, like in the other bills , that when you folded them showed 911 attacks happening, there is a nuclear tsunami attack that is going to happen to new York coastline? Do you know anything about that? Even if Trump puts Hillary in prison , don't the CIA and MOSSAD and illuminati team already have traps setup underneath American coastlines? I mean it's obvious they do if that was their plan from years ago and the dollar bills show it when you fold them. That's not a conspiracy fold your 100 dollar bill now and you'll see. Go on YouTube to show how to fold it. So, isn't a new York tsunami nuke coming anyways soon when the Rothschilds crash the global stock market later this year? Haven't you seen the Economist prediction from 1988 that in 2018 "Phoenix" currency will be activated?

Hahaha no

Pastebin Moderators :(

>1) was the Hawaii false flag a real missile that was shot down by the secret space program UFOS? Benjamin Bulford says his military and light force sources confirmed that IT was a submarine missile either Israeli Dolphin class or American Ohio class rogue mission to strike Hawaii and blame NK. Is that correct?

Woke

But seriously.

I remember talking recently about the Hawaii case.

I do not know if I was with Tripcode or not.

Think.

>a Warning of Attack Rings in Hawaii
>hawaiian population enters fervor
>government says it was a false alarm
>spend a few days
>an attack warning sounds in Japan
>japanese population was warned minutes after it was false
Both Japan and Hawaii are in the Kim Line of Threat and are territories of expose dangerously enemies

My military Source elaborated three lines of thought:

>the first: Will Naicho and some other US intelligence agency (CIA perhaps?) Have agents within the Kim's Government Summit and that these launch orders are posted to specific members of that group in search of who is a spy, so were false orders

>the Second, internal work. The Japanese and US Governments themselves would be doing this purposefully to know how the population would react and consequently prepare them for the worst case a direct attack would occur, thus inflaming public opinion in case a pre-emptive strike occurs

>the Third, the missiles were launched and shot down by guns implanted in satellites of low altitude | However, if this had been...

>the Third, the missiles were launched and shot down by guns implanted in satellites of low altitude | However, if this had been, Russia would already be at the UN complaining and accusing the US of violating international treaties

>inb4: I thought I had hit the 2000 character mark and answered without seeing it.

Does Jared Kushner have any nefarious ties we should know about?

Bump

> 2) Do you know about the new 100 dollar bill, like in the other bills, that when you folded them showed 911 attacks happening, is there a nuclear tsunami attack that is going to happen to new york coastline? Do you know anything about that?

No nuclear war for now. Midnight has not arrived.

The maximum that can occur is something in the Political Level of the investigations of the Collusion of Russia.

And if a nuclear strike were to take place, it would be more advantageous for China or Russia to fire the San Andreas Fault, because it would cause an earthquake of inescapable magnitude and sweep across the East, West and Central America. Maybe Iberian Europe. Perhaps.

> Even if Trump puts Hillary in prison, does the CIA and MOSSAD and illuminati team already have traps setup underneath American coastlines?

Not for now. These initial six months will have some isolated cases.

Everything outside this will be treated as an anomaly.

But remember there is always a Letter in the Manga.

Yet the Deep State is too worn out to think about doing anything about it.

The FisaGate will be the Shooting of Mercy in the current plans.

And well ... Even the question of California's Separatism (which was the perfect chance to create sociopolitical destabilization in the US) was satirized.

> I mean it's obvious they do if that's their plan from years ago and the dollar bills show it when you fold them. That's not a conspiracy fold your 100 dollar bill now and you'll see. Go on YouTube to show how to fold it.

I know.

The Paleolithic Deep State was created under occult and Masonry molds.

I really do not understand how most people are still amazed at the fact of events

> So, is not a new tsunami nuke coming anyways soon when the Rothschilds crash the global stock market later this year? Have you seen the Economist prediction from 1988 that in 2018 "Phoenix" currency will be activated?

The Phoenix is something for after Midnight.

When the next world financial crisis occurs, precisely.

Crypto-currencies are being widely used by Eurasians.

Mostly Russians and Chinese.

But, of course, this technology was seen as an interesting way by certain people as a way of unifying the world's economies.

Just imagine?

Coins that do not have inflation?

It is a perfect way to promote Economic Globalism and thus unify the world financially.

But a world crisis has not yet occurred.

Not yet.

And well... Everything has its time.

>Redpill me on Ezekiel 23:20
Israel and Judah

After the Fall of the Davidic Dynasty, the Tribes became corrupted.

Aolah are the tribes of the Kingdom of Israel (The Eleven)

They mingled with the peoples of the East and thus were ethnically killed by their debauchery.

Aolibah is the Tribe of Judah, who during its fall became vassal of the Babylonians and passing from town to town until the present day.

That is why we refer to Jews today and not to Hebrews in general.

So no further questions?

I think so.

So...

My work here is done.

See you soon, Sup Forums.

archive.is/ujc5t

bumping a good thread

>The God who made the world and everything in it is the LORD of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. [Acts 17:24]
The "third temple" is approximately the third covenant.
If the temple is a brick and mortar building, then why do you suppose that the antichrist's subversion of the temple is associated with 666--the number of Man.
>frequency or wave
The Holy Spirit isn't governed by the mechanics of matter, let alone the small percentage of which most are familiar with.
>Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. [1 Corinthians 2:12]
>Do not trust in deceptive words and say, "This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD! [Jeremiah 7:4]