ANOTHER METEOR

THIS TIME IN INDIANA
WHAT IS GOING ON
wthr.com/article/another-meteor-reports-coming-in-about-flash-in-indiana-sky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EBHQGLWp0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c6asznXeaSY
youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q
bgr.com/2018/01/17/nasa-says-skyscraper-sized-asteroid-headed-toward-earth-is-potentially-hazardous/
nbcnews.com/mach/science/space-station-falling-earth-here-s-where-it-could-land-ncna838481
amsmeteors.org/members/imo_view/event/2018/206
youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wormwood

They're coming back, this is why the Jews are freaking out.

With any luck, we could be in end times. Hail satan!

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>they
Who?

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Checked

ETI from a contingent universe.

>Czeched and Keked

>read H.L Lovecraft's 'Colors from space'
>literally the next day meteors emitting strange colors strike our earth
I'm scared anons.

You'll see. Just wait.

Sooo... you're saying Obama is making meteors be seen by millions of people in various states. Yeah, that checks out.

>the rod and the ring will strike

this is referring to sumarian gods

Mother fucking phone posting fucking my shit.

WERE ALL FUCKING DEAD RAPE A JEW WHILE THEYRE STILL ALIVE

>a tired meme will repost but will not die

WOW THESE RARE EXPLODING METEORS SURE KEEP HAPPENING A LOT BUT ARE RARE I'M ASLEEP RIGHT NOW

>implying it hasent been right for 6 predictions
out new fag, you havent been paying attention and putting the pieces together.

They are blastin drones and satellites.

There's a war in the sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EBHQGLWp0Y

{{{they}}}

Yes, they return, and then we make war.

man this sure couldnt have anything to do with the whole memo fiasco...

if these are meteors, why are they glowing so bright and suddenly only vanish? does this make any sense for a real meteor? don't most meteors get vaporized in atmosphere?
any astronomists here? is this just normal meteors being hyped for entertainment or is this something never seen before?

>being this gay

zuma satellite works bretty gud :DDDD

it's pretty normal user. some meteorites are bigger than others, causing the brighter flashes. now that there are cameras everywhere, you can actually see them on tape.

metors dont flash and vanish, this is a astrological phenomenon never before seen. Reminder this is happening right after that memo shit.

>Coming back
Silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6asznXeaSY

youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q

I'm not an astronomist but I am an astrologist, and I will tell you right now that these meteors are bad news for Sagittarius, Virgo, and Tauruses. Leos and cancers will benefit.

>any astronomists here?
Meteorologist here. Everything is fine. Go about your normal routine, citizen.

>some anonymous reclusive incel shut-in posts random cryptic gibberish
>other reclusive incel shut-ins treat it as some sort of grand truth prophesy

I think you're just really autistic, mutt.

Revelation 13:13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
KJV

If you're a god loving christian you have nothing to fear

its coming for us all

>I think you're just really autistic, mutt.
what ever new fag nigger, go ahead and be salty i bet your helping those retards avoiding that stupid memo garbage, piss off and fuck dogs.

If you're a Scofield Bible reading cuckstian you have everything to fear.

HAIL SATAN!

Roasties?

bgr.com/2018/01/17/nasa-says-skyscraper-sized-asteroid-headed-toward-earth-is-potentially-hazardous/

Repent
You will regret your lack of faith

>WHAT IS GOING ON
I seem to recall something from like 10 years back about a doomsday meteor heading on a collision course with Earth that was due to reach us by 2019.

ill go ahead and say one thing, if that thing is going to hit us truly. /x/ killed us all, that is all.

Normal meter behavior.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

They do that. They're meteors.

is there going to be a meteor thread every day?
we could start a meteor general

You can tell us anything you want.

Kali Yuga ends in 2025, so the degenerate reign of the jews.

If you're not in the path of one, you have nothing to fear.

You will repent of your worship of Jewish idols and bow before Satan as your Lord and Master or suffer the consequences heretic.

KYS you degenerate faggot. The Biblical symbolism of these foreshadowings implicates everyone. This is bigger than your faggot agenda. The pedophile problem is clearly not the only stain upon humanity, nor is it some partisan issue, or you right-wing jackals wouldn't be under threat of Collective Punishment along with the left-wing hyenas. Show an ounce of pause for the impending doom being foreboded.

NEO-GERMANY WILL CAST THE FIRST STONE INTO THE GLASS HOUSE OF THE GLOBALISTS.

t. kike

here let me explain it to you plebs
>meteor hits atmosphere
>if small it dies
>if big it plows through while igniting from heat/pressure/elemental composition/etc
>if not so big it burns up and the flash goes away
>if really big it impacts earth like a missile

youre seeing fragments from the massive meteor enter earths atmosphere and fizzle out. if you plebs read a fucking book once in your life youd understand a normal extraterrestrial phenomenon.

like shit do you see meteor showers at night and think its an alien invasion?

Isn't Satan just a Jewish idol too?

it's because the meteors have a different electrical potential than our earth, which is generally negatively charged, so the meteors explode violently as all that electric charge is released.

It's literally pieces of Chinese space junk falling to earth. People have no idea how polluted it is up there around our shithole planet.

AJ129 2002 discovered in 2002 maybe?
2 more weeks to live, meh it was a fun life im ok with it.

>Chinese space junk falling to earth
nbcnews.com/mach/science/space-station-falling-earth-here-s-where-it-could-land-ncna838481

Whats on second, whos on first?

They don't like us to talk about them.

With the lord by my side I fear nothing.

These stupid sons of bitches are really going to try to Blubeam their way out of jail. Gay af.

I am actually a bit scared. In Ontario, here. Should I make a run to the store and buy canned food, water, etc.?

amsmeteors.org/members/imo_view/event/2018/206

SATAN means TRUTH, and the knowledge that you fear is the weapon to be used against (((you))).

Your faces will melt in terror when the reality appears. Seven billion humanoid mongrels wiped off the face of the earth with plasma fire weapons raining down from the heavens.

The seals have been broken, the time has come.

You're not from around here, are you?

You know what you are talking about. May we all exist in peace with the exoconciousness.

>satan
>truth
t. pedo child sacrifice kike

I always wondered if canned food is even of any use. I mean if people are hungry and they notice you are not starving, you end up with a horde of wolves invading your home.
Preppers have a very isolationist view of the world and thing "they can fix their own life and destiny by just taking responsiblity for their own life". It is a good thing to do, but getting a sense of security out of it can be a fallacy.

Deep State insider here, can confirm. Seals were broken, hence the 'meteors', bad times ahead.

sattelites whose orbit has finally decayed, burning up on reentry

pls

treepz confirm, we're doomed bois.

>the reason politics has gotten so retarded is because we're all fucking doomed and they know it

>aussie
>deep state insider
forgot to turn on the vpn, schlomo?

Yeah like 50....

cute

This, 100%. There have now been three major UFO sightings in less than a month. There was one in California right before Christmas, and now these two, combined with two "false alarm" messages about ICBMs?

Yeah, this is the start of project Blue Beam.

Advanced Keketics.

Apophis is coming...

The Anunnaki. Are you guys all new?

one of his best stories by far

I thought it was skyscraper sized lmaoo

source to the california one?

meteors usually come in clusters. This is normal...that's why there's meteor "showers" this thing probably broke off from the same rock that hit Michigan a million miles ago or something and that cause it to hit us a little bit farther to the left.

>the end of the world is happening before I need to get a job
Thank you based aliens

Just kill us all I'm begging you cosmos

There are cameras everywhere now so we keep recording rare events more commonly you fucking moron

you have seen starship troopers right?

Anu will return. Anunnaki, the decedents of anu. Quads for all out human versus alien war in 2025.
>Inb4 KEK WILLS IT!!!

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL EM ALL

This. the original KANGZ and the ones who gave us the genetic boost. I for one welcome our old ayy overlords

It supposedly turned out to be a SpaceX launch. Maybe it was, but it certainly spooked a lot of people.

Flags are irrelevant, can be anywhere. Too bad, some of you guys are alright. If you have been paying attention there are clues to everything that is about to happen. Bad times ahead, as I said. Watch for signs, these meteors are not what anyone thinks they are.

>these meteors are not what anyone thinks they are.
What are they?

Guys, watch this. Gorillaz redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA

>Heard the world is ending soon I assumed that they told ya
>They tryna dinosaur us
>So now it's time to go up
>The sky's falling, baby
>I just wanna find a baby mama 'fore the night end
>'fore the night end

The long night (Kali Yuga/Dark Age) is ending, only to be greeted by the New Dawn. The Sun will rise in the Southeast.