>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

NO
FUCK OFF WE DONT WANT ANYMORE OF THEM IN TEXAS. ABBOTT PLEASE DO SOMETHING

I'm sure this will happen

> implying that they'll move to some shitty red state

Washingtonian here. They're moving up here.

They've already been moving up here. They bring their pockets full of capital, buy homes for cash and make little boutique companies giving Amazon or Microsoft or Nike big data analytics, cloud security, etc.

Did you really think a bunch of blue state hyper capitalists were gonna try to strike it rich(er) exploiting the cornucopia of intellectual talent in South fuckin Dakota? Lol at you..

>not being excited for this

Read the article. Rich people pay 48% of the taxes in California. It says that if even a few wealthy families move out, the state's government could become vastly underfunded. This could lead to the downfall of California as we know it. This could be what breaks the state forever.

You ain't kidding. DFW is going to be ruined.

>implying the very same (((wealthy))) people won't do the same to their host state as they finish off commiefornia

yes that sums up cali well. The crown jewel of America ruined beyond recongition. Enough ti make a grown man cry.

>implying we want you fucking parasites
>implying we just don't want to see the Left Coast burn

Fuck that state
Just wish we could legally keep them from voting wherever they move

do you think south dakota has less intelligent people than cali? 0% chance just due to demographics. Red states are just sparsely populated, they're higher iq due to more whites

Commiefornia BTFO!!!

>waste my time reading about America's shithole

no thanks

Except it's not just "rich people" It's the companies and indoctrination following them here you fucking faggot. A retardedly high majority of high income earners vote and support democrats because they can vote against their own interests as a virtue signal and still come out okay, but it hurts the rest of us in the process.

Austin is already fucked, Dallas is getting royally fucked right now.

Dallas is already a Democrat shithole, I've lived all over the country and I've never seen a city more poorly run.

I've been saying this for years now, California is a sinking ship

Get out while you can

Dallas is gentrifying right now, it's going to be okay. I said "DFW" and DFW is the entire metroplex area that extends in a 30 mile radius around Dallas.

You realize that major tech industries from California, Seattle, and New York are all moving to North Texas? It's going to royally fuck us and possibly the nation's future cause of this horse shit.

wat about nyc, i live there

>$10bn in the hole and our fucking faggot mayor that spent God knows how much virtue signalling about Confederate statues
>not a day goes by without seeing a road crew of lazy Mexicans not working on the 3rd world roads
>north Dallas is full of twee rich people and is deliberately trying to attract the freakshows from Austin
>more illegals than almost anywhere in the nation
>niggers everywhere
The sickness has already set in.

> see the left coast burn

We house 1/5 of the United States total population. We created, and manage the world's most popular computer operating system. And the second most popular computer operating system. And the third. And the fourth. (Call Sup Forums and let em argue over which is which). The world's largest retailer is headquartered here. The world's largest investment bank is headquartered here. The largest port, the second largest port, and the third largest port in the United States are here, and they're all twice the size - each - of the fourth largest port in the United States. Our median income is 17-42% larger than yours. Every single piece of important, meaningful, relevant media is created and propagated from here. We own 3 of the military's most important bases and we provide 18% of the soldiers.

And every single state is agriculturally self sufficient.

Oh. And in spite of what you heard, we love the 2nd amendment, we're all staunch advocates and very well armed.

Bring it motherfucker

Oh.

And our divorce rate is lower.

Yet you can’t figure out how to water supply, clear brush and prevent fires, or handle taconiggers raping women.