Seriously why dont the great powers deal with this matter once and for all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8
m.hurriyet.com.tr/karsin-5-bin-yillik-turkleri-40701245
youtu.be/YlRyj8mHCjE
archive.is/paSDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ten or twenty 100mt thermonuclear devices should do the job

I can't believe Trump bowed down to those Saudi rats to get a gaudy gold chain. How could the diplomatic protocols allow that? Why not a fake Rolex too? During the campaign he was talking about taking their oil away.

I think Trump is playing the middle east game very well after 8 years of obama that only made things worse.

He gave the saudis the crown but also forced them to change their islam verion to a more secular one. Now women can drive in the saudi arabia thats crazy.

The big picture i think is that Iran and Turkey are 2 empires that need to collapse for the benefit of NATO ofcourse.

Kurdistan will happen for sure and Armenia will get their lands back from kars treaty that has an expiration date and needs renewal.

Then you have baluchistan which is the hardest thing cause Pakistan has nukes and Iran will lose a shit ton of land.

Both kurdistan and baluchistan benefit NATO Israel and the arabs so a war in the middle east is something we should be waiting for. And a kurdistan would serve as a wall to all those jihadis coming to europe

>fixed ME
>creates more Israels

Nice to know you've inbraced ethno-nationalism.

>fixed me
>pontus
>Greece
kek is this a joke

Pontus west armenia ionia and constantinople will all be free right after kurdistan wait and see

What it's israel doing there?

k rapebaby

Your fucking retarted a Kurdistan would start another war, also your bias as fuck with that turkish land grab, whether you like it or not many of turkey's population has European DNA, specifically greek meaning they have just as much of a right to that land as you do. Plus kikeland needs to be gone, with palestine in its place.

stay in africa

>Greek lands for 4000 years
>rightful roach lands

yea im the retarded one

Good gayreek. Giving Baluchistan independence is the first step to make the middle east civilized again.

I'll stay in Anatolia and your mother's bedroom

> Implying the middle east isn't a mess partially because fuckwits who were dumber than they thought drew lines on maps.

>Stealing clay from turkey
>Give Israel more clay

Fucking retarded scum. No wonder why your country is shit. Greece will be our soon.

Mashallah.

Baloochies are niggers of the Aryan race

>muh purely political eurocentric 19. century claims

anatolia had turk presence for more than 5000 years so we simply took it back. there isn't going to be a pontus, k*rdistan or any other fantasy but we will probably annex our former vassal states again. also some little genocides there and there

get fucked you disillusioned fagreek

>israel still on map
ashkenazis are mixed race europeans
the only place they belong is the oven
>turkey still on map
are you even greek?

If you dont want kurdistan amenia and constantinople you better be ready to die cause its happening

We Baluch are not Aryans. We are pre-Aryan people. Probably Dravidian. We are a superior race to the Whites, Iranians, Indics, Semitics and all the other inferior races.

yeah thats what (((they))) said 100 years ago also. why do you insist on being tools for kikes and an*los? don't you have honor?

if you chose to side with them again when we're attacked, you will lose all your chance of our friendship and get genocided for real this time

>We are a superior race to the Whites, Iranians, Indics, Semitics and all the other inferior races.

>friendship
lmao turkey threatens and invades greece on daily basis no thanks

So you're the slaves of the aryans?
Remember the castesystem pajeet.

>Iran
>Tabirestan

Im from that region and none wants to seperate you gayreek faggot. We consider ourselves Persians and loads of Azeris and Kurds, specifically Azeris dont distinguish themselves as a different ethnicity.

>believing in (((politics)))

1 million turks visit greece every year and half million greeks visit turkey every year. I've been to greece many times and met with friendly people all the time. most of your people are redpilled about JQ and EU

we have no problems or hold grudges against you. only islamist middle eastern mutts of ours don't like you but what they think is irrelevant so there's no problem. HOWEVER if you mess with us again when we're weak, I can promise you that there's no stopping until every single greek is butchered and fed to fishes in aegan sea

drop the megali idea bullshit. we should be looking for a mediterranean alliance of some sort

Keep deluding yourself that otherwise is the truth, user.

No we aren't Dravidian or Indics. Dravidians are black skinned anyway so it is impossible for us to be them. Nothing to do with them streetshitters. We are another race. Probably our own Gedrosian race or maybe the Afghan race. Superior to Aryans and all the other inferior races.

No mehmet
Our countries have conflicting interests so tension will rise until were at war.

Turks are just inferior. Ottomans relied on greeks and other christians to run the empire and only married european women.

Any turk that will refuse to participate to the war will be spared and kept safe

If you know a bit of history turks after 1800 always relied on germans and later US to keep them safe now they both turned their back on you.

Greece will never attack turkey. Turkey will attack and lose remember this

>Carving up the Turkey
I expect nothing less from Greece, would Deus Vult with you guys any time

ottomans were a degenerate anti turk empire. why do you think it was such a shit hole?

>relied on germans and later US to keep them safe

lel you mean the germans who dragged us to complete destruction in ww1 and amerigoys who keep subverting and sabotaging our republic? you seem very educated in our history. we rely on god alone faggot, make sure you remember that

>Turks are just inferior

even the watered down rewritten (((official))) history states otherwise

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8

OP is a retard

Spread ass and get ready for the fucking nukes, shitskin. You also left out your shitskin cousins in Shitaly, European Mexico and Brazil.

Problem solved.

I will fix it:
1 give middle east to Turkey
2 give current Turkey to Greece

3 give Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem to Baluchistan.
4 ?????
5 Profit.

>Anatolia had turk presence for more than 5000 years
Stopped reading there

>Pontus
Too bad Greeks don't actually live in Asia Minor anymore.

t. I don’t understand geopolitics

Are you the philipino guy that was interested in history on Sup Forums?

>5000 thousand year old turkic burial ground and symbols found north east of turkey
>professor doesn't disclose the location yet because "some people locate the sites by day and destroy them by night"
>also says "they want to eradicate any evidence of pre 1071 turkic presence in anatolia

m.hurriyet.com.tr/karsin-5-bin-yillik-turkleri-40701245

doesn't matter though. go ahead and keep parroting the bullshit eurocentric history written by kikes. literal we wuzing retards

>fixing the ME

I agree that Turkey and Greece could have been very good friends right now if your stupid KIKE Kemal didn't massacre and destroy all the Christians and Greek and other minorities we would be like brothers right now but we have destroyed our history books cause of our long rivalry but I still consider you friends if you attack us though again like you did in Cyprus which I know why you did it I will change my views

ataturk wasn't a kike. minorities in turkey had to be exchanged because the eternal an*lo was trying to use them to create chaos. don't be silly yanni, if you read ataturk's memoirs he always talks of greeks in respect and he formed good relations after the war. he didn't even let turkish soldiers step on the greek flag. also in his memoirs he says we have more in common with greeks rather than ar*bs, saying destiny brought us together around the aegan sea. he says aegan sea is a boat and turks & greeks are paddles on each side, meaning out fates are bound together

now stop being a stupid olive nigger and listen to this song

youtu.be/YlRyj8mHCjE

>Pontus
go to bed, Mithridates

There are more turks in your "greece" than are greeks on the planet.
Great job making greeks a minority in their country.

>b-0b-b--bb-b-bbubbubut we'll remove kebap :DD::D kill turksZ:D::DA:D:D::D:D:D

Fucking retard.

>superior to all other races
>live in poverty and dirt, under constant oppression from iranians and pakis

Constantinople belongs to us.
Small Asia belongs to us.
Macedonia belongs to us.
Whole of Cyprus belongs to us.
Thraces belongs to us.
Either give us that are be fucking butchered

>invade Turkey with the help of Anglos
>Based Kemal Pasha strikes so hard that greeks start scorched earth policy while running away
>hurr durr turks killed us
absolute state of greeks.

>Israel still exists

Gtfo shill

BASED

Greece Afterwards can ally with Turkey and Russia as staying in the Eu is no long an option for us and we need Thorium Powered Nuclear Reactors

thats the fault of the retard venizelos pushing in Turkey to much like a fucking degenerate

Rusanon, don't you know that's what superior Aryan races do?
>muh German superiority
Pls. Ahmed no hurt!
>muh Swedish superiority
Pls. Muhammed no hurt!
>muh Anglo superiority
Pls. Aziz no hurt!

fix the problem like this

tell that greek to get his facts straight then, he prefers to chimp out.

Well we did massacre you in some occasions and I accept that Greeks were stupid to go that deep into Turkey and I think it was right to attack us. At least can we agree not to trust anglos and Russians?
I see but still some people told me what they did in kazakhstan in once side they were the Russians which were butchers and they would send them to gulags in the other side they were the Turkish hordes that killed and burned everything on their way so they could either stay there and fight or get the fuck out as soon as possilble. With that said can we at least not trust Anglos Russians and Usa ever again?

it was him going inside turkey to much and having an extremely thin soldier line which allowed the turks to rape us and exile us from small asia u fucking shitskinner

Fair try, but you need to combine the "ethnic" with the religious and linguistic divides.

I don't care about your lack fighting prowess, don't go about spurring lies like this idiotthen come and say "yes they were right to attack us" when you got caught lying through your teeth.

What lie did I say maybe that I said Kemal was kike is a lie everything else seems pretty legit

Noted
Your Iran looks x10 bigger than it should be

Persians are a great people, and distant PIE kin. They deserve more, and also pragmatically need compensation for losing Susistan/Ahwaz/Elam. Soviet and British inventions like Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan need fixing. Would be good to have a powerful friend over there.

war is shitty business, all kinds of savagery happens. best is to move on and try to work for a better future

>can we at least not trust Anglos Russians and Usa ever again?

fuck an*los
fuck the ruski bear
fuck kikes (jewnited states)
fuck ar*bs
fuck chinks

trusting them? they're enemies of humanity as a whole. I can feel that another great war is upon us. it would be in our best interests if we act smart without being blinded by hatred this time

>hurr durr turks massacred us!!
then
>well yeah we massacred them in some occasions
>we used scorched earth policy while running away
>but they massacred us!! how dare they?!!!
>Kemal is a kike!! how could he beat us like that!!!???
absolute butthurt all I see.

i think we should all agree that greece and turkey are both sub-human retards

That's the thing though in school I never learned about any Greek massacres so this is what you will get by any modern Greek not that I don't know the massacres the Greeks did I am just showing you how every Greek will think. This is because of our educational system, also I am not butthurt at all I am just telling you what happened so let's do what he says

>can we at least NOT trust Anglos Russians and Usa ever again?
I think you missed a word?

shut the fuck up[ shitskin nigger

no, they are both fine people, but fueled by stupid micro-nationalism over a war happened 100 years ago.
well, at least you can accept there is something wrong. that's very virtuous of you.
If confederate of greece and turkey could be realized in 1930s, it was a distant dream nevertheless, whole region, all eastern med through basra would be at peace by now.
fucking anglos.

Imagine Greece and Turkey united that would be weird but we would be a world power you would have the factories and infastructure we would have the navy you the army and we would still be the strongest trade nation in the world with a fleet of thousands of ships we would become the Anglos.

w cannot have this alliance.2 different religions.2 different cultures.i mean look at who we voted for after the dictatorship.FUcking communists.You think turks are like us?

we will just be demanding free gibs

greek people have to change before any alliance is made

this could have happened if greece wouldn't go all megali idea in 1919 after anglos pushed you to invade.
turkey would have won the war against anglos, no problem there.
there would be not bad blood between turkey and greece due to lack of invasion
there would be no population exchange dividing the people.
oh the fucking potential that has been lost forever.
western turkey and greece are almost identical in culture even now. only religion is different. and I believe it would have been much more similar if there was no population exchange.
it is not possible, not anymore.

>2 different cultures
Cultures not that different and it doesn't affect a lot we can build a language between Turkish and Greek and the rest are done.
> 2 different religion
Both religions have been kiked so we need to build a new religion which unites all the people under a single banner and shows the real way towards a better human race. Or something better that isn't kiked.

Or the language can stay the same and have a free religion state that works too.

the saudis are playing ball. Draining the swamp is easier in a dictatorship.
archive.is/paSDg

I was reinforcing your idea and also added chinks and ar*bs. nothing good comes out of these """people"""

there are good kinds of arabs but majority is trash. north african arabs can be invited to the alliance but ar*bian peninsula and israel would've to be nuked into ashes

imagine an ultra fascist mediterranean alliance of portugal, spain, italy, greece and turkey. it would be awesome and it's not that of a impossible dream. it's at least more possible compared to great greece or turan empire

we are secular. our middle eastern mutts and ar*bs larping as turks are islamists but we are not. why do you think half of the country hates the other half? nationalism comes first for turks, islam second

maybe you should be asking where the oil is instead.

I promise you there is a lot of it in kurdistan that the iraqis, turks and syrians arnt going to give up without a war.

There's no such thing as a Kurd.
Don't believe western media.

who are the pkk?

If you remove the kikes everythign will be fixed in the arabia peninsula so no reason to nuke it. But Israel yea it does need some nukes.
>imagine an ultra fascist mediterranean alliance of portugal, spain, italy, greece and turkey
So do we have the Roman empire back together? But we have added Turks now which is not a bad thing in my opinion

Mate Kurds are rats, they will attack Armenians and Greeks. They seriously believe that their backwards nomad ass had a civilization there older than everyone else. Kurds are not allies, they helped Turks in the Armenian and Greek Genocides, remember that.

All the Islamic Turkophile LARPers in this thread are utterly pathetic. I'd much rather die a slave to Germany than fraternize with Islamic dogs.

they seem to like americans more than the rest of the middle east.

Because Americans are jews so they love the Jews only because they are gonna give them their own state

>Turks
>5000 years

Show us your flag. I highly doubt that you are Greek.

Δεν περιμενα να kαταλαβεις μετα απο την απειρη προπαγανδα που εχεις φαει απο μιkρος με τα βιβλια ιστοριας.

imagine why that is

They are unironically taught such fabrications as history.

meh θα πεις οτι ειμαι Αλβανος η kατι τετοιο

Hardly an argument. There is no viable reason to support your suggestion, even if I was to let historical grievances slide.

Americans give them weapons and bombs so they blow up sports stadiums in Istanbul, of course they love Americans

I have little against most of our Balkan neighbors, it is only Turks that I absolutely abhor.

>gunna give them their own state
I dont think the US is gunna give them anything. They fight for everything they have. Going back to 2004 I had a friend that said northern iraq was the only place in iraq where they didnt have to wear body armor.

I'm sure someone in the service will be able to back me up on this.

can you explain why? I'm genuinely curious.

Then what do you want Constantinpole which is not Greek anymore and has a population of 10 million or the middle east which are all Turks do you want to slaughter them because they are shitskins. Did you even read our arguments on this Thread .