Why is it that women can come in all different shapes and sizes and still be beautiful...

Why is it that women can come in all different shapes and sizes and still be beautiful, while the media presents men with having one perfect ideal?

Because Ken doesn't hurt men's feelings in the same way Barbie hurts women. At most this type of media will cause 2 hapa suicides a year and max 10 murders. *yawwwn*.

>t. barbie

it's just what women want, man, and you know they ALWAYS have to get what they want, what is it my bitch wife always says? Oh yeah "happy wife happy life", it means do what she says or the cunt will make my life a living hell.

Who's the Bogdanoff in the middle?

stop complaining about your virginity and git gud

lose weight fatty

Men don't care what men look like, watch ESPN

Women need to want to fuck a man to pay attention to him

Finn Wittrock or some shit. This is literally the cast of American Horror Story. Specifically Hotel

But... Matt Bomer is the only super attractive one there...

He also sucks cock and has AIDS.

I know, makes him all the more attractive.

Wait why is this on pol?

Can I get a quick rundown on the guy in the middle?

I met Matt Bomer in person. He's only super attractive from the front. His profile is kinda weird desu

Ugly and square-faced? Probably because all the plutocrats and their ugly children have blockheads and they want representation in media.

Middle guy looks like he should star in The Mask

women set the standard for men, whereas surviving pregnancy set the standard for women, not men. men evolved to find women who could survive pregnancy attractive rather than men selecting women they found beautiful.

Men like variety, its nature

From left to right
Matt Bomer
Cheyenne Jackson
Finn Wittrock
Max Greenfield
Wes Bentley

women are attracted to all types of men, however they only want what other women want

I for one think run of the mill North Atlantid is rather aesthetic, but that's just me.