RCMP user - Very Bad News

RCMP user here.The FISA abuse memo has been disclosed to American lawmakers, among "others", let's call them Foreign Interests. As one such "Interest" I have to say that this memo is more shocking and terrifying than anything I've yet beheld, and in a position of my stature I've beheld A LOT.
Do you recall those Trump watching gorilla TV tales? What if I told you it was a coded reference to gorilla warfare being funded by ByteCoin, the top-secret government cryptocurrency which is eight times more powerful than Bitcoin and designed with the help of Lunar based Excelciyites, the alien mind benders requiring homosexual male virgins to be regularly offered up to them as appeasement sacrifices.
The situation is dire and bad. You would be better off if that memo is never disclosed to the public. After reading it, you will..... you'll .... change. That's not being secretive, there's just no other way to describe it in Earth-based tongues.

I hate being Canadian.

fuck off leaf

you should like a republican partisan shill. drumph is going down and you know it.

t. A hick faggot from Newfoundland

>What if I told you it was a coded reference to gorilla warfare being funded by ByteCoin, the top-secret government cryptocurrency which is eight times more powerful than Bitcoin and designed with the help of Lunar based Excelciyites, the alien mind benders requiring homosexual male virgins to be regularly offered up to them as appeasement sacrifices.

What?

Ok sam we get it, paradime shift 2070 was the peak of your career.

Calle calle.

Canadians are fucking retarded.

Judicial Watch.

>abhorrent shitpost
>check the flag
Every time.

Mmm u make .e wanna cum daddy

so this is the power of schizophrenia

op has od'd on poutine.

Many of my fellow constipoles in the RCMP are now referring to this as "Memogate" and rightly so.

You now knoe the inside of my asshome

>gorilla warfare
lay off the syrup

Show bade you fuckin shitnipple

so since this is a shitposting slide thread, how about some russia balls

My /x/ loving nigga.

There are a few problems though. What about the annunaki? How are they benefiting from a Cryptocurrency when they require gold to enable their technology? The greys would not allow us to subvert their masters with cryptocurrency UNLESS we were refusing to join the intergalactic council of alien races. I don't think you understand how profound of a statement you are making here in regards to that. While other races have refused to join before, they are significantly more advanced spiritually than us, or at the very least technologically.

Well then!

I just wonder why do you drag the RCMP into this, just leave them out it is only decent!

Great shitpost eh. I'm proud leafbro.

Diversity is our strength

Fucking larp faggot fuck off.

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Memogate is here.

(you)

Fpbp