Be me

>be me
>be Australian on holiday in Berlin
>don’t go to holocaust memorial but instead go to the parking lot that was placed on hitlers bunker where he died
lol I’m so edgy

I visited the bunker back in the '80s before it was a parking lot. I think it was the side of a street with a small marker back then.

Guessing it was removed since there was evidence there

>parkour park with a shit pizza shop
VS
>a real piece of history

gee I wonder why he went there instead. Same reason I spent a year in amsterdam and never went to ann franck house I guess. the "holocaust industry" is just a joke here in aus. aboriginals would never sell out like that no matter the damage we caused them. they would want us to remember the leaders on both sides of history.

germany, you are treating on your own feet.

Well, don`t forget to put a bullet in your brain you nazi filth.

Press F to pay respects

Must have been good. I'm planning on visiting Germany so I can visit most Nazi areas, like Nerberg rallies, etc.

You really showed him. Better go lose another war to Emu's.

F

Every tour guide takes you here and tells you its naughty and you're not supposed to go there.
I was there in 2006, same story.

>Not going to pay respects to the Kaiser
Emu spy I see

F

They should re-make the bunker and open it to the public, just like the cabinet war rooms in London.
>It's only fair

F

F

I‘m going there tomorrow. Tell me user, do I need protective gear? A gas mask?

A few rare ones.

>>be me
>>be Australian on holiday in Berlin
in january? how have you not died

nothing there to mark it?

>I'm planning on visiting Germany so I can visit most Nazi areas

huh, someone should make a list of places to go. might seem interesting.

I second this.

F

F

>place parking lot for Berlin museum where Hitler died
What sort of idiot would park there car in South America to get to an event in Berlin?

It's still under there

Why?

F

F

All you need is some petrol and matches you nazi scum.

Europe's greatest son. F

F

F

Kek

f

F

congratulations you just saved europe kek

>hitler died in in WWII

being this bluepilled

Imagine the faces of the Hamburg dockworkers when hitler boards his submarine and tells them in his broad austrian accent: „it was just a prank bro“.

>Flughafen Tempelhof, built by the NSDAP in the brutalist style, recently used as a refugee camp (groce)

>1936 Olympic Park, also of architectural interest, site of one of the only swastikas on public display (albeit slightly obscured)

>pic related

>The olympic bell which was salvaged from the ruins of the bell tower that 'had to be' demolished by the British after being vandalised by the Soviets

I didnt know germany was in argentina

Constructing the upper stories of these concrete block flats properly and painting or just covering them with heat insulation really is a good way of undoing the nightmares of commie block districts