Do you know why they hate this board and try to subverse it so much?

Do you know why they hate this board and try to subverse it so much?

Its because they're afraid. We will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALDsCcZ684c
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe
google.com/search?q=a.i. artificial intelligence&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxyKGzv-PYAhVD1GMKHc8KBH8Q_AUIESgB
youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1DArnDmncRI
youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

impeach drumpf

Show your flag mutt

They are scared of the inevitable. The push back will shake all of history

It’s because it’s free speech, conditioning doesn’t work when there is no fear of being peered into silence.

They wanted this. We didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALDsCcZ684c

Truth always beats lies, Light always breaks darkness, And courage always kills fear

They now must sleep in the bed they made

Does anyone have the "what it looks like when white people chimp out"

Fourth Reich coming up

Czech'd.

Thanks for the hope brother.

The future is not what you think it is. Its the ride of technology and A.I taking over the future infact its already happening

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe

A.I is taking over the future and you all need to wake up to this dark technocratic society that is comming, just look around you! See all the A.I advancements?
google.com/search?q=a.i. artificial intelligence&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxyKGzv-PYAhVD1GMKHc8KBH8Q_AUIESgB

Im telling you guys its comming and soon in the Future you wont be worrying about "niggers" you'll be worrying about technology. There is no "white" genome that exist. The real conspiracy is against humanity not one group of people.

LMAO no one in power gives a shit about some neckbeards on some shitty anime site.

You aren't a threat to anyone and will never do anything. You're just going to keep posting Nazi webms for the rest of your life while you wait for someone else to come along and do everything you fantasize about for you. Spoiler, they'll never come and your Nazi day dreams will never come true.

But keep telling yourself that your "winning"

sweet.

They will go to bed forever.

Holy shit my sides.

I think you might be a paranoid schizophrenic. Just fyi.

I mean I just don't care for you guys because you force your shitposting on the other boards. I mean, all boards on this site are shit, but you guys take the cake with your underage crossboard posting "problem xd" shitposting. Leave that stuff to the Australians, ya know? You don't like shills, and yet you constantly push that shit on other boards.
>"pol is one person"
Niggerfaggot.

When I hang my lefty and look liberal friends, I'll inform them "I'm sorry you made me kill you". I didn't want it to go this way, but the left has given us no other choice.

No its not stop living in a fantasyland and start looking at the real future of humanity which is the rise of a technocratic society and A.I

youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw

No one cares about this Japanese image board site.

>JFK
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

He gave his life trying to defeat the jew. Pay your respects!

wew

If we use other boards and say what we think about politics when relevant and you fucking cry about that then it's your problem faggot.

When's the last time you talked to a female?

Not shitposting; genuinely curious

It seems you're the only one that realized that, i knew i wasent alone

Death to all transhumanists and AI sycophants.

>muh dik nigguh

Sup Forums is one person tho

It works for all ideologies, this it's classic case of projecting, your issue is that they don't the feel the government fulfill their needs, so they share the same process leftists do, but end in another symbolical trench.

That's why they get confused about it, this are symbols for the symbol minded.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=1DArnDmncRI

That's the fucking thing you dumb nigger, you don't do that. Whenever I'm in a fucking thread and someone posts something even SLIGHTLY gay, there's 2 fucking Sup Forumsfaggots who say "DURR DEGENERACY CROSS" and it's fucking annoying.You can see it from a mile away, it isn't funny, but I guess that's the point. Be careful what you do, otherwise Hiroshimoot may one day just fucking delete this board entirely if you let it get that bad, mark my words.

Very nice response, I wonder if such intelligence will ever show itself outside of this board? Surely it will, very much so.

reee why are you destroying my safe space you nazi!

Im telling you the technocratic matrix is comming and if you guys want to be distracted with this crap than thats on you. Here is a video showing they're plans for the future

youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM

you don't belong here, you don't fit in with board culture, the way you spam our other boards CONSTANTLY with your Sup Forums boogeyman is cringe inducing and transparent, you're CONSTANTLY being told to fuck off by people who would honestly rather have Sup Forumsacks around than you because at least Sup Forums posters are board culture and can fit in without constantly stinking of blatant low-grade agitprop
>Be careful what you do, otherwise Hiroshimoot may one day just fucking delete this board entirely if you let it get that bad, mark my words.
want to know how obvious it is that you aren't from here, don't belong here and don't understand anything about this board, its culture or its history?
get the fuck out you bitch faced faggot.

These concerns are not mutually exclusive

this leaf shall be spared

Are you talking about the rise of technology and A.I?

This is unfortunately all too true. Good for us that the system is running itself into the ground

How did that saying go again. Something they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. I see your still in the laughing stage.

He should have executed it as order 11111 instead to get the full digit support

The leaf has spoken.
>Bitch faced faggot

Related.

#RLM PT7 SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS ED

Thank you!

How fucking deluded are you? For fucks sake, I have never seen people fling shit at each other and be as obvious about it as much as you mother fuckers. I know board culture, and you fuckers just say all the shit possible to derail a thread with shitty low effort memes, you beaver fucking maple leaf dick size canuck motherfucker.

thought the same. why are they here but we're not on their libtard board?
dats rite, their movement doesn't matter.

Why do you fucks always use the same damn pictures?

First of all degenerates belong on a cross is a vidya reference.
Second of all you dont have to be Sup Forums to not like gays you sheltered faggot.

I guess this settles it...... anons grab your guns

Anyone else here a Nazi because you think it's the only ideology that will treat animals fairly?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Don't forget your boots.

Damn that girl really knows how to 14/88

out of all the pics i have mother--children pics
are my fave

Add some motivational shit to them to redpill the normies. Photos of mothers and children speak to a subconscious level.

'annoyed' is not 'afraid' user
people are annoyed at this board for parading around all other boards acting like turboretards

and no, fascism will NEVER win you sack of shit :)

Guess that's like homophobia. No one is 'afraid' of you nasty disease machines, just incredibly annoyed and disgusted by your mere presence. Do us all a favor and be a statistic.

Everyone should pity the homosexuals. Nothing for you to be proud of. Just disease, degeneracy, and a genetic dead end.

There is something wrong with all faggots and these folks need to be fixed or removed from decent society

Just remember you fell for a Jewish scheme you degenerate faggot

Fascism will win and you will likely not be able to grow old.

Everyone should know the statistics on homosexuals. Especially people who consider themselves homosexual. Please seek help and try not to spread diseases.

They have willed their own destruction into reality.

AI is nothing more than the Jewish golem and we know how to shut it down.

Nice looking family. Try adding something like, "I just want my kids to look like me. Is that so wrong?" -mothers against miscegenation (or something like that) and spread it on facebook.
People went out of their way to spread the pro miscegenation shit. When confronted with the reality, women know what they want and it isn't some unruly pet nigger. Speak to their subconscious mind.

>slavic

V

Tick tock Tim Wise...

>don't forget
>don't forget that is a movie about the black pill

perfect

m8 I heard someone listening to paddy in Kanadahar

>tfw you search Google images for white women and babies and literally can't find a picture of a white woman with a white baby.

u no wat must b dun

The Fourth Reich is already taking shape lads.
Blood and Honour.
Heil Hitler.

I wish there was a way to convince women to dress this way again.

well Sup Forums is the master at propagating information and is right leaning.

Sup Forums needs to think of reach beyond youtube and twitter, as they're on to us

heres the original if u dont have

Yeah!