#RLM PT7 SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS ED

CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
RELEASE THE MEMO

>The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber. Reports have suggested the memo could contain answers to the question of whether the FBI and Justice Department used the infamous "Trump dossier" to abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
>“You think about, ‘Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said, according to Fox News.
>The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Gaetz said in a statement. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release!
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmericanMex067/status/954234081553690624
speaker.gov/contact
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe
google.com/search?q=a.i. artificial intelligence&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiip_DHxePYAhUQ12MKHZsKAIYQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63
youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo
youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw
youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide
youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE
youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s
youtube.com/watch?v=gMj6wU6i3KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek my gif. Good 1.

This will mark the dawn of a new Golden Age for America, and possibly the world. Anyone else find it interesting that CNBC supposedly tried to smuggle an IED through airport security today? I can feel the desperation.

One of those 435 has to leak more details.

It was too good not to. RLM is the greatest and (((subversion))) fit perfectly.

posting from previous threads

Listen to me. If you want something released, give the damn thing to Feinstein.

twitter.com/AmericanMex067/status/954234081553690624

Bump guys, here for round 7! I hope you've all called, faxed, or emailed your representatives.

posting in a Boomer Larp thread

Except that Hag won't release anything that implicates Hilldawg or Barack the Magic Negro in any way, shape, or form. She knows what's in it.

Whoops, meant to post this immediately

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public

>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
CALL RIGHT NOW!
Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

Updated.

#RLM PT7 SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS ED

Damn look at all those people Trump has hurt. He must pay. Release the memo!

William "Big Nips Like Salami Tips" LeGate?

They are working out how to spin this.

>She knows what's in it.

Are you sure about that?

>calling your state representative is boomer larping
this is your tactic now? jesus you guys are just fucking sad you know that? seriously consider suicide

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA MY RUSSIA RUSSIA MY RUSSIA

Is there a new Plinkett review?

checked for christfags being right

A pipe bomb is child's play compared to what they are willing to do to escape.

bump for subversion

No doubt they are on their journalist mailing lists doing just that.

Republican lawmakers are calling for the public release of a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses after the report was made available to all members of the House.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber. Reports have suggested the memo could contain answers to the question of whether the FBI and Justice Department used the infamous "Trump dossier" to abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

The dossier, which was published in full by BuzzFeed in January of last year, contains a number of salacious and unverified claims about President Trump's ties to Russia, possibly opening him up to blackmail.

Several Republicans, unable to say more about the memo, have rallied for its release to the general public, in some cases using a "ReleaseTheMemo" hashtag on social media.

Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, said he read the memo and implied there was some sort of bias in favor of Trump's 2016 Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

"I have read the memo," he tweeted. "The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo."

“You think about, ‘Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said, according to Fox News.

Bump for the blax

Trump will win.

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., called for the public release of the memo's information "to preserve our democracy."

“The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Gaetz said in a statement. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."

Gaetz, who has previously called for the removal of special counsel Robert Mueller, said there could be "major changes" for people working in the DOJ and FBI as a result of the memo's release.

Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan and North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows called the memo "alarming" and "shocking," respectively.

“Part of me wishes that I didn't read it, because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much," Meadows added.

The Washington Examiner's Byron York reported Thursday that no copies of the report were handed out to House members, but rather a copy would be made available for them to read in a secure room in the Capitol.

Members are not allowed to take the report out of the room.

The memo's internal release to House members came after the Senate barely followed the House on Tuesday in voting to reauthorize for six years Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, a key counterterrorism surveillance tool.

>christcuck boomer larping

nice numbers though

l2rd

Holy shit, after reading this it sounds like they know what we know.

Nice.

Let me rephrase that then. Are you sure she remembered what she read.

Why can't the left fucking meme? Everything they produce is ebaums tier garbage.

Seriously just saw someone on twitter #Releasethememo with the name "Random1234567890" with a profile pic of a mid 20s black woman shilling about Trump being racist and sexist.
"Nonpartisan" web groups saying that #Releasethememo, #FakeNewsAwards, and #Wethepeople are from Russian bots.
Need more Red Pills on twitter.

I don't even see how they could spin it. They can't say that they've seen it so how can they even give the illusion of credibly claiming it's 'nothing' ? I think their best course of action is just going to be to ignore it and hope it goes away. It won't go away, but that's all they have right now. Everyone who isn't a total leftist is going to be interested to see what's in it.

Agreed comrade, we must #resist tr*mp by making him #releasethememo!

post flag folder and timestamped picture of your hand

Test

>doesn't understand the point of the thread

>not understanding the whole concept of what weve been trying to do for the last 8 hours
please fucking lurk more before posting senpai

What happening is this? Could i have a quick rundown?

never thought id see hickok45 become a racist meme

since i started tweeting this #releasethememo junk, my numbers are through the roof

IF YOU LIVE NEAR YOUR REP’S OFFICE, LEAVE A NOTE!! MAKE THEM SQUIRM!! GET OUT THERE!

>am under 30
>think christ was a prophet, and a good man, but am not sold on him being the incarnation of God on earth.
Nice try though.

They're on twitter saying that the memo is a fake document that DJT had the GOP write up to say the investigation is a sham so Trump can shut it down. No joke.

This is the world we live in.

see

you do realize this has very little to no impact in the grand scheme of things, right? like yeah, maybe its funny to troll random twitter sjw's, but you really arent accomplishing anything other than that

This will be world changing ye. We have to march in the streets for this if the phone calls don't work.

Also see

house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Email your representative!

This is my first attempt at making one of these things ever, and I don't have Photoshop or anything, so, please let me know how shit it is and how I can improve.

>post by this ID
>wasted devildubs
you do realize you're a faggot shill, right? like yeah, typing like a cunt really makes your point post sound natural, like you're the soyboy douche next door

nice blackpilling
how much they pay you guys over there?

>nothing will come of this goyim, just give up. You won't have any real impact in the real world so just play your games and drink your soy.
What are we supposed to make of this, I wonder?

The only thing that makes me think this is a big nothingburger is that they are talking about people losing their jobs, not going to jail.

This. Do the pat and bend and make it known. 800k tweets will never compare to 80 feet on the ground. You're legendary lad. Godspeed

>Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.

---Barack Obama

actual quote

not bad famalam
a little text-heavy

Well this could be fun

Kek. Pathetic.

can you add a slightly opaque darker background behind the lettering

>Demonrats refusing to allow a memo to be read
>Sup Forums memes the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo into the top most tweeted hashtag where it remains now
>poses as the left to produce hundreds of memes to incite further action from libtards
>do this by making it seem like the memo is full of evidence FISA abuse/Russian meddling that would impeach Trump
>thousands of clueless libtards now tweeting the hashtag all over Twatter as the tweet count rises ever further

Good on you for getting in the game. My advice generally would just be to make it shorter (use less words).

it was that easy huh? keep circle jerking in your darkened room and chatting away on discord and plebbit and when you see the light of day you will eventually wake up, faggots

>My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

----Barack Obama

I don't think it's totally nothing, but I think they have chosen their words very carefully to not stir the pot. If the general public got a real sense of the seriously illegal shit we here know has happened, it might go beyond jail, if you sniff my drift.

It generates more tweets and makes it spread to places it wouldn’t have if it was just the right shilling it.

The only nigger president, despite all the praise from the media, will be known to be the biggest liar and crook in US history, fucking amazing

>it was that easy huh?
yea you niggers glow in the fucking dark

If you want it to look like its from the left, shouldn't it be mostly text?
>the jew cries out in pain as he sinks the knife into your back

canada?

kek
keep living a lie, phony

Im telling you guys a dark technocratic future is comming! A.I and technology is rising and will be taking over the world in the futre infact! Its already starting!

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe

google.com/search?q=a.i. artificial intelligence&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiip_DHxePYAhUQ12MKHZsKAIYQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63

The comming technocratic matrix full 3 hour documentary

youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo

Technology and one world currency

youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw

The Elite's plan for the future

youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM

White genocide debunked

rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide

Video you should watch

youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE

The rise of technology and 5.G

youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s

Shorten the words a bit and be a bit more attention grabbing with easier to think about words.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=gMj6wU6i3KA

THREAD THEME

Your time is done.

thanks for bumping but way off topic

Obama dindu nuffin