What manga are you reading that have no anime adaptation?

What manga are you reading that have no anime adaptation?

A hunded or two, nigger, I'm not about to list them all. What a stupid question.

Only I want a anime.

None that you'd be able to read, EOP.

Fire Punch. Adaptation would need to go beyond kino-level to beat it.

woah we gotta tough guy here

I know you've gotten in the habit of just posting that in random threads, but it doesn't even apply here, since you finished reading it ages ago.

>kino

Berserk.

Kaguya by Dogakobo or White fox

Send me wherever you want, it still needs to go levels beyond because manga is already a B-movie (both in plot and frame structure) stuffed in a shell of ink, paper and bubbles.

>send me wherever you want
>is still here
What the fuck? Get out, you crossboarding cancer. We don't want your memes.

>crossboarding
I haven't been there in like 3 years.
Memes are just leaking.

Then don't play along with them.

Seinen: Otoyomegatari, Hare Kon (might drop), Yotsubato, Vinland Saga; Real; Vagabond
Shoujo: Six Half; Oooku (buying it lol); Namaikizakari; Suki ni Naranai yo, Senpai; Piece; Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai;
Josei: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai; 7 Seeds; Yume no Shizuku, Ougon no Torikago; Futago; Koudaike no Hitobito
Shounen: 1/11

If you count manhua, Cheese in the Trap too.

This.

>Real
>Vagabond
>reading, present tense
Might as well list Nana.

King Golf right now. I think it would work decently animated and they could adapt some of the ideas and imagery like visualising your shot very well.

Kill yourself faggot, true patricians like quality entertainment of all mediums.

>don't play along with crossboard memes, okay?
>No, true patricians like quality entertainment of all mediums!
Are you okay?

Nana has an amazing anime adaptation or I would have.

Almost forgot about that shit show

Would KR Spirits count?

I'm just confused why you're upset about meme phrases trickling in from Sup Forums?

Otoyomegatari.

Dorohedoro
Grand Blue

Wasn't even me. I'm long gone from conversation.

Kengan Ashura
This manga is the coolest goddamn fighting book out there right now, who cares about the fucking plot? The art is gorgeous and the combat is extremely brutal and coreographed very well.
8/10

recc thread

This.
Also Suzuki-san but I know that will get an adaptation someday. I feel it in my bones.

It's not even a rec thread, he just said "list manga," not "good manga," so it's more like a pointless thread. It seems, however, like most people treated treated it as "post your favorites at the moment" (or else they just don't read manga to begin with and only have a few things to respond with).

Sup Forums in general should be a manga board and then kick all anime-onlys to some kind of /co-east/ kind of setup.

>Sup Forums for anime should be a manga board

A thread that is simply a list of titles constitutes a general thread, and is worthy of deletion.

media for edgy kids

m/a/nga, anime is shit nowdays anyway.

F R A N K E N

F R A N

Golden Kamuy, motherfucker

It would be /ma/, it would be terrible (just look at the people infesting most manga threads, like the JoJo, WSJ, Berserk, etc. ones), and I can't agree ith your generalization, anyway. I'm primarily a manga fag, but I'm still watching like a dozen series this season.

it's okay to eat shit.

The Sup Forums is just to contrast to Sup Forums, the two founding boards of Sup Forums. Its not like Random has a "Sup Forums" in it.

Manga readers should get Sup Forums as they are better and more mature adults. Anime onlys go to /co-east/. So tired of a million different "anime of the season" threads. All anime is pretty much the same.

I was a sword when I reincarnated.

Takagi
Kaguya

I fear for when they get animated

>So tired of a million different "anime of the season" threads
I'm more tired of a million different weekly shounen threads, frankly. I'd much rather be on a board dominated by animefags than a board dominated by WSJshitters.

Anime watchers read shounen since it how they can see into the future of their favorite lame anime.
Manga readers have much more broad and diverse tastes in manga. (Something impossible if you are an anime watcher).

> Anime watchers read shounen
> Manga readers have much more broad and diverse tastes
What are you even saying? What is this dichotomy? If they read manga, then they're manga readers.

Saike Matashitemo

The only way I can see a manga board working is if it's /mg/ - manga generals. Otherwise it would be flooded with the same shit series.

7th Garden
Übelblatt

Dungeon Meshi, Golden Kamuy, Kaguya, Vinland Saga.

Eh, but Sup Forums is for the children too so I think with your analogy Sup Forums should stay for anime and the rest of us should get a more interesting board...though I don't think there's really enough people who like manga here

Actively reading? As in waiting for chapters to come out? Dungeon Menshi, Otoyomegatari, Birdmen, Yakusoku no Neverland, Shimanami Tasogare, Yotsubato, Ancient Magus Bride, and Tomo-chan are some.

Yotsubato

Nejimaki Kagyu, and Uratarou

Grand Blue will never in the history of ever get an adaptation.

I'm ok with that.

Beastars, Birdmen, Happiness, Murcielago, Kono Oto Tomare!, Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai., Kimetsu no Yaiba.

LN > Manga > Anime

120 on my list

Chi no Wadachi and Hatsukoi Zombie.

Honestly I hate reading along, there's too little action in a single chapter for me to enjoy reading along. Unlike Anime where its at least 20 minutes.

Damn nigga, nearly all of them, how am I supposed to list them all?

Happiness
Chi no Wadachi
Vinland Saga
Dorohedoro
Takagi-san

These are the ones I closely follow but there's like a billion more I could add to the list.

>Übelblatt
I'm reading this right now, is it a hilarious edgefest all the way through?

>there's too little action in a single chapter for me to enjoy reading along
Is that why you're reading Chi no Wadachi?

GE. Much better than FuSuzuka.

I really liked GE, though I feel like dragged on for too long. It was somewhat realistic, which isn't the norm for most harem romance manga.

I'm a gigantic fan of Oshimi Shuuzo.

That's basically it.

The wait is killing me though.

Shingeki no Kyoujin. The edgefest full of screaming retards we got as the "anime adaptation" doesn't count

Same here bud, just joking around. I feel like the Chi no Wadachi is pretty tense even when nothing is actually happening, I'm expecting shit to go down soon though in classic Shuzo fashion.

Oshimi Shuuzo is the fucking god of slow shit.

Like holy fuck nothings happened but its so beautiful

I really don't know if anything could actually do it justice.

Almost all of them?

Grand Blue, Criminale, at least 6 isekai shit, karakai jouzu, some 4 komas, dung meshi, wonderland, helck, red storm, etc

there's 2 of them that are going to have an adaptation next season though (kakegurui and knights and magic)

Dont know, i have a fucking huge backlog.

Unfortunately he gets too much shit on Sup Forums for some reason, I'm the biggest Oshimi Shuzo fanboy there is but if I like AnH and Mari I have shit taste and should fuck off apparently.

Still waiting for Net Cafe to be fully translated, I can't learn moon runes just for that and WA2 cc.

>Tfw it'll never get an adaptation because it actually depicts 11s accurately
>Tfw a GOOD zombie anime will never be animated

Aku no Hana is my favorite Manga out there but its such a strange feeling. Mari was great but not nearly as good.

Net Cafe is at like 23 chapters which is a real shame.

I know, I've read up to 23 and I fucking want more goddamnit. Aku no Hana is by far my favourite manga too, it's the reason why I got into Oshumi Shuzo in the first place. I feel like it gets too much shit for its anime adaptation, though I haven't watched it yet so I don't know exactly how bad it is.

>I feel like it gets too much shit for its anime adaptation
It's over hated in my opinion.

Yes, the Rotoscope looks stupid.

But it does the atmosphere really well when it gets to the later part.

It only does the first half of the story but its just so good.

What the shit this looks so fucking good. Was I lied to again?

No dude the backgrounds are incredible.

You are the edge. You got the best animation you could hope for while we are suffering endlessly with no hope for salvation.

What are you talking about, SnK anime is a 10/10 adaptation.

Honestly cant even imagine that getting a successful adaptation

I know if they got to the part after Hiromi wakes up and sees Hideo and Oda as those nasty looking stuffed animals I'd probably stop watching

Shit is too trippy for me

Ana Satsujin.
It's alright.
Wouldn't ever expect an anime adaption of it though.

>Ana Satsujin
Too retarded to be enjoyable imo, have you read Nozoki Ana?

It's getting an anime adaption.

>He fell for it.

Me in the middle.