What do you do for fun, Sup Forums?

What do you do for fun, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html
video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/
washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412
youtube.com/watch?v=eBTnp7qE2pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitpost for a better future.

Pull hektik skids walking in the snow and ice and sluch slush. Gortex shoes are amazing.

Compare myself to other people.
For instance, I realized I have a lot of things in common with Hillary as a European.
Neither of us are in the White house and no matter how hard we try, neither of us will ever be president of the US.

I collect snails and paint rude words on their shells and then release them in to peoples gardens

reply to obvious bait posts

I wait for memos to be release. Go away.

those have to be some big snails

Nothing.
Because nothing is fun anymore.

Sex, drugs, pop music, animal husbandry and hiking.

come at me degenerates

drugs, vidja, sex, movies, shows, animu, good food, insulting vapitd politicans

I play app games, anyone know any good Android apps?

I think about a bright day in the near future where I will finally be free of this absurd existence and this unjust world

You know, Alice Brock of Alice's Restaurant fame once did an interview where she said she liked to walk along the beech and draw little pictures on the rocks and put them back. One more step and she could have been a true bit of IRL shitposting Americana

youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM

Why wait? Aren't you getting tired? Just go to bed; the memo will be there in the morning.

this

I CALL MY REPRESENTATIVE
TO RELEASE THE MEMO

>The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber. Reports have suggested the memo could contain answers to the question of whether the FBI and Justice Department used the infamous "Trump dossier" to abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
>“You think about, ‘Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said, according to Fox News.
>The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Gaetz said in a statement. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release!
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

I think, invent, anoy my two beautiful animal souls, laugh, sing try to seek solitute but I enjoy being kind to people as they pass along, I am greatful for my family, and every time I lie in my bed I get this happy greatful feeling because I had many a times to sleep in roten conditions with one eye open! Many things bring me joy.

Lurk here to think i'm still an edgelord at 43. Pretty pathetic desu but hey at least i'm lmaoing sometimes and my wife thinks i'm edgy which is awesome cuz chicks dig that.

I think I know I'm going to be on the lookout for next time I go to the record shop

I browse this godforsaken website.

shitpost. it gives me great pleasure when I can derail threads with a simple comment, or get a multitude of (yous) with a baitpost

Skateboard, slackline, and swim in the ocean.

Forum sliding.

Try to plan for a positive future, while also forcing myself to do things that used to bring me joy, just to remain content.

kek

crossboard on /cm/

Drink, drugs, gamble, golf, travel

Fun is degenerate hedonistic shit and is not allowed.

Fun is for weak people

Killing niggers in germany.

FPBP

Shitpost here and do drugs, also research random stuff

Shit in peoples letterboxes.

>shoot guns
>play in a jazz band
>shitpost
>read
>lift

Drugs mostly

Your mom

Working on my eventual plan to move to the nordic/celtic lands in a forest area and build a life there.

Read, shitpost, family time, tabletop gaming, research esoteric and ultimately useless topics without any apparent benefit aside from self satisfaction.

I write and play vidya

kekkery

Your wife.

/thread

What if he doesn't have a wife, but a waifu instead?

This

Nothing, existence is painful and meaningless

The most reasonable post
/thread

gym, vidyas, music and from time to time clubs
>still no gf
youtube.com/watch?v=eBTnp7qE2pI

Visit /biz/ during market crash

>>
That's not fun

This