Artificial wombs

There are 2 approaches to this method ever since artificial wombs became a reality

Nr 1: Expensive research and development of artificial eggs

Nr 2 Very cheap method of harvesting all the eggs from infant females when they are born (females are born with all the eggs they will ever have) method through which the infants are killed

What will the future procedure be?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prices subject to change.**

Why do I want to share my space with more people? Secondarily, why the hell would I want to raise them? They're nothing more than comedic relief for friendless middle-aged diggers (the war kind and the gold kind)

take the eggs in prepubescant years and keep them alive as cheap labour.

I've seen some research going back years now on producing artificial eggs. I do recall there was a lot of work being on on editing eggs from one mammal to form an embryo with other. Genetic research like this has come along more than the general public is aware.

I don't really see this becoming common place unless we start growing people to colonize foreign planets as a way to reduce cost of colonization.

I forgot to mention that the problem of sexual relief will be solved thanks to fully autonomous android Women which are getting cheaper and better at a frightening pace

Oh boy where do I sign?

Still need a female to raise the kid, so what is the point?

The fully autonomous android females can also act as exemplary caretakers

Women gave me grey hair in my late 20's, good ridance

We can barely build a robot capable of turning a door handle, when do you think we're going to have androids capable of child care?

>Nr 2 Very cheap method of harvesting all the eggs from infant females when they are born (females are born with all the eggs they will ever have) method through which the infants are killed

brainlet infants dont produce eggs pls kys neet virgin

30 years ago it took robots hours just to think about moving 2 feet.

>(females are born with all the eggs they will ever have)
Did you fail health class?

this is absolutely disgusting. people need to stop devouring meat every day of their fucking lives.

if humans could control their meat consumption and limit themselves to twice or three times a week there wouldnt be a need for this inhumane treatment of animals. Also, the quality of the meat would be better and it would be more nourishing/enjoyable

Okay, but think about this. If we replaced all women with sexbots+artificial wombs, the demand for and consumption of meat would go way down. Something to chew on.

Nr 1 if whites start it, Nr 2 if chinks do.

>would be better and it would be more nourishing/enjoyable
nothing good about dead rotting flesh

l2embryology
Females lose well over half of their entire store of eggs simply during their first 9 months of gestation prior to birth

Now it takes mere minutes to fall over while attempting to open a door.

Artifical egg production is actually quite soon a real thing. You can thank the gays for that.

Or just buying the egg from adult woman
Are you idiot?

Try again

So, um, buying eggs from adult females using the same procedures as used during egg donations is not a viable option? Right..

Uhhh....did you??

We should just kill off all non-whites and use their land for animals (Or eat them)

moron they give women drugs to mass produce eggs then harvest them. you just enjoy killing helpless infants admit

Artificial egg production is already being researched, and will potentiality be do me using skin cells. Emerging technologies also generally cheapen with time, so perishing eggs artificially might eventually become more cost effective. Harvesting eggs from baby girls might also make it more likely that artificial wombs will be banned, because muh human rights.

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/

>not impregnating your trans girlfriend

They can make artificial eggs from skin cells of men using their X chromosome. It's been done. Gay men will legit have children with each other, even daughters.

Science shows a baby needs antibodies, etc passed on from the mother to be healthy. Same with breastfeeding. You're deluded if you think these things will produce anything but test-tube nu-people. It will be like something straight out of Brave New World.

>sexbots+artificial wombs

this frightens me

what the hell are you talking about? how does a decrease in animal production result in rotting meat?

Artificial wombs have nothing to do with meat production, retard. Google cultured meat.

> mass produce eggs
No those drugs stimulate ovaries to release multiple eggs during a single cycle. They aren't being "produced"

No one here is seriously arguing for the effective abortion+organ harvesting of female children

Nothing that bio-chemistry cannot overcome

I dont know how much of this tech has gone main stream info, if that pic is correct imediatly I see a flaw exposure to this our visible light!

Also artificial "wombs" are the next great step, I think it is primitive to carry ofspring and view it as an unecesary toil, for those qualified to reproduce they should be able to enjoy it withou suffering and nonsense!

not yet anyway. just wait until your meat comes vacuumed sealed in a bag that was also used as an artificial womb.

maybe then youll think twice about eating beef/chicken/pork every day!

> those qualified to reproduce
Eugenicist pls go and stay go

Society has to remain relatively stable for us to get to that point. Stability in the developed world outside of Asian countries means majority white populations engaged in the labor force generating taxable income. With the waves of migration we're facing I don't have high hopes for the future.

Getting to the point where we have convincing "AI" driven sexbots is still uncertain.

Artificial eggs will be the future, can be genetically altered to remove genetic diseases and defects.

>implying that modern roasties would make good mothers
>implying that single fathers don't raise children better than single mothers

Get off of Sup Forums if you are anti-eugenics

Could our ancestors even fathom a society as degenerate as ours?
Can we fathom the degeneracy of future societies?

The technology becomes ever more complex to treat the symptoms of ever more degenerate societies.

I am not sure how to feel about this

>this frightens me
t. Roastie

The problem I foresee with this. They will most likely be installed with cameras and mics and will be big brothers telescreen tool in modern 1984....

Like everything else that's electronic

Fundamental Human Rights are uncompromisable, sorry sweaty.

Finally I can raise an all male family that's biologically mine