Normies waking up

everywhere I go and talk to people, I try to redpill them or at least start them on the road.
Last night in my guild we ended up having an interesting discussion about the decay of family in the West and the superiority of tradition over modern mores.
To my surprise, most of my guildies not only agreed but a couple of them very astutely pointed out the media attack on family and society. One of them named the Jew and pointed out who owns the media who normalized divorce and degeneracy.

Now, these aren't neets. There are all middle aged people who play a bit of WoW in the evenings, men and women with jobs and families. The average age is 35.
Is this a common trend? It seems more and more normies become aware of what's going on.

here in Holland we've had a lot of normies going out to stop those retards who were claiming ZwartePiet is racist because amagad he's black. the guy is a demon, of course he's black. He also existed as a symbol long before any dutchman ever saw a nigger.

I see young guys in my company who are specifically looking for a white catholic girl to marry ( I live in a catholic very white very trad area). I guess it's different in the big cities.
What do you say, Sup Forums? Are the normies waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

History at it again, the more shit the jews do, the more people learn, so yes. You should see Austria right now they becoming uncucked which is fantastic, it is a stepping stone for the world of being uncucked. Pro-Tip, don't let your red pills turn into black pills.

My work mate married a woman he played WoW with. She got addicted to it and stopped looking after the kids. In the end she ended up having an affair with some other man from WoW and now takes child support from my work mate.

WoW is fucking pathetic decadent behaviour. Hit the gym or something bro.

WHY?!! WHY DO NORMIES MAKE SHITTY CRUSADE ART?!! THERE WERE NO GREATSWORDS AND NO STUPID FUCKIN GREAVES!!!

36 selfimployed male with his own compagny here.
that's because we are the generation of revenge, we are born in an age where grandparents and their peers living trough the war, fighting trough the war, are still alive to tell us all what we need to know and learn all we need to learn.
some buckled under the denazification pressure ofcourse, but here we are.
And zwarte Piet isn't a demon, he's a white servant (knecht) like a squire of a knight as it where and he's black from the soot going trough the chimeys.
in flanders we have sinte Maarten, which is somewhat the same thing

Why am I not surprised 99% of dutch (retarded germans) faggots play video games like it was their job. You idiots were raised by absent fathers and insouciant mothers. Every single time I read a post from these idiots its always about video games and week. Sort yourself out.

you're canadian.

i'm a gamer and i didn't have an absent father, more like an abscent mother and matter of fact i'm taking care of my father now and took him in, because he's family and that is what you supposed to do, taking care of your elderly and gaming doesn't controle my life, neither it does for OP i bet.
there is nothing wrong playing a good game.

it's not drinking. It's not smoking. I'd rather play wow which is heavily modded on white medieval culture than drink or smoke weed or watch TV.

Youre damn right Im one. Im not in the pic but its my group.
They also do that in Japan. Its something intrinsic.

That's me in the beret, my name is Ron Rogowski and I'm a former high school hockey star and YES I still get all the chicks, jealous much, NERDS?

Rekt

>I live in a very trader area
> My friends are trader
>Normies are waking up!!!
Sure, okay.

NIGGER
where is that sgp stronghold you've got going senpai? halfbreed here desperately looking to escape the retarded shithole called Den Fucking Haag. 4 kankermarokkanen attempted to rob me, there's so much weed here and such a weed culture that I got sucked into it aswell, and it's killing me right fucking now. I need the Lord and a good wife to give my everything for, but first off all we need to get rid of the cancer that is modern society. I'm not sure I'd 88 but I 14 definitely.

>normies
>my guild
Do you even know what a normie is?

yess or D&D and alike
why not take the flag in armygames while we're at it aswell or reanacting
i love medievel games most of all computer and real live.. maybe because it's in my blood since my family is a verry old family.. we used to have castles and a little navy at the coast of lost flanders

>intrinsic
damn well it is

What does it matter when they are still video game playing manchildren? If they were truly red pilled, they wouldn't be wasting their lives on the virtual Jew

More then you know and I have noticed a lot of young White women in liberal areas being openly critical of non-whites especially about beaners and coons once politics got brought up. It is funny how many social media post by White Women in the past few years have gone up calling out niggers. Hell a lot of them were sending it to the loud mouth niggers at their schools and thats why it got national attention.

If you're eloquent, it's rather easy to redpill normies. I'm trying all the time to be more and more eloquent.

It's really difficult sometimes not to REEEE, with the outright shite some people say. However, a quick reference to a study or video quickly brings me back.

The day I can talk on hours on end, and perfectly recall my points without REEing or walking away is what I'm aiming for.

remove yourself from city life my nederbro. come to the east where it is nice and quiet. the lord is easy to find (yes he waiting for you too) a wife will follow soon after. stay strong, stay focused and NEVER look back.

Limbur. Heerlen.
Den Haag should be nuked. But here in the very south shitskins are 2%, there's blonde kids running in teh streets, and the neighbours smile at me and know my name even tho i've only been here 6 months.
Also, property is decent.

listen up you mutt. what are you thinking? we are all here day in day out. discussing how we can convert normies to the truth. and when someone steps up explaining their path to the truth you talk like that?

rethink your ways.

> (You)
>yess or D&D and alike
>why not take the flag in armygames while we're at it aswell or reanacting
>i love medievel games most of all computer and real live.. maybe because it's in my blood since my family is a verry old family.. we used to have castles and a little navy at the coast of lost flanders

Used to do that in the UK before it became new Pakistan. I'd love to find a group here to do it again.

a lot of normies play games, my nigger. It's not 1995 anymore. Grandma plays farmville, the clerk lady at work plays wow.
Normies ain't what they used to be

faggots

M-mark?

you're a leaf. Your country is being taken over and you're talking shit to us who try to save ours.

PS: Nerds rule the world.

not my friends per se. Normal people around me that I met through work.
Decent human beings, they get married, make blond kids who run their bikes in the streets.

kanker I need this place. Neighbours who know me, I could use that very much. Got a psychosis due to the weed, made me think my neighbours were out to kill me.
also how to redpill university students? or is it too late for them?

We musn’t forget that video games are degenerate. Never allow video games to go before anything else.

Some of them are redpilled already. Just talk to them. Throw a line about how "modern society doesn't care about people anymore".
See where it goes.

fix your own life first my dude. how can you help others if you are not helping yourself. kicking the weed is 80% of the struggle in most cases. stay strong 100% focus. oh and don't forget to have fun while doing so even if it feels like that is impossible. in the orchestra of life you are both the musician and the conductor.

yeah well everybody needs escapism. Video games are better than promiscuity, booze or drugs.

being in a different environment migth help him. My roommate literally fixed his depression by changing his job and being amongst nice working class people instead of office bitches. Because normal people are real.No SJW crap no virtue signalling.

is he me? no i never had a roommate. but that's exactly how i got ahead in life. peers can be, no are very important

lol if you think WoW are normies you are dumb. just read the trade and general chat in WoW. it's sexist and politicial incorrect 24/7. i've never seen this in any other game.

being amongst real people not middle class burgeois shills is amazing.

i remember medieval days and weekends in the UK there you can find such groups among the bascket weavers and ropemakers.
how about facebook?

looking. I just got here 6 months ago, I can't yet into dutch but I try.

>NERDS
and how do you think you got here being able to shittalk to people?

normies are sexist and politically incorrect because that's how life is. Even Kraut normies.

Jesus it would be fucking embarassing wearing a red leaf on your shoulder

>Normies
>Waking up

What you're seeing is the middle class realizing they're being fucked over and they want it to change. The blatant propaganda that has infested NPO news and RTL 4 news is so obvious that the middle class is becoming aware of it.

Look how our country (ignore this fucking proxy Brussels flag) behaved during the second world war and how many volunteers went out to fight on the eastern front and look at how many kikes got deported. They’ve falsified history and made the Dutch out to be so tolerant, the resistance was hailed as some massive underground network that everyone was part of during the war which is absolute bullshit. The Netherlands has a large “to each their own” mentality that is seen as being “tolerant” & “progressive”, but tear of that veil and you see the large majority doesn’t give a fuck about that, they want to be left alone and do their own thing. There is no waking up, there is something which was always there, the autistic need to be left the fuck alone. What you’re seeing is people getting fucking sick and tired of globalist agenda’s and leftist, post-modernists and marxist having hijacked the major media channels. Only now people are returning to their “leave me the fuck alone” state but are slowed down by the massive amounts of propaganda and fear mongering of the political class.

TL;DR: They’re not waking up, they realize they are being fucked with and want things to go back to normal.

Let's hope Canada doesn't go to war anytime soon

Wouldn’t agree on that. Alcohol is a great tool for social meet ups, great for being with friends and making new ones.

>kanker I need this place. Neighbours who know me, I could use that very much. Got a psychosis due to the weed, made me think my neighbours were out to kill me.
>also how to redpill university students? or is it too late for them?

what's your trade? There aren't a lot of jobs here but if you don't mind a short commute there's plenty. Blonde kids playign freely in the town square and all adults sitting around at terraces looking at them.
It's like the past 30 years never happened.
2% shitskins and if any of them dare to say or do anything they'd be burned alive.
White Europe like it's meant to be.

In the UK I was afraid to go to the cornershop at 10 PM because of the niggers and muzzies. Here i walk at night and the only trouble i ever got was from literally tripping on a sheep

>my group
army? paintball? airguns?
i used to be in one, love those weekendtrips to north france germany and luxemburg digging trenches, setting up camp, occupying a ghost town, campfires and nightwatch (with sometimes the local farmers and habitants who sometimes play along)haha

No.

this desu, wow players arent normies

MUTT please leave

this is why they pay taxes. "just take the money and don't bother me with police force". i don't think many people really believe in "taxes are nescessary and good for all of us". some might believe that until they have financial issues, then they will change their mind to "the state is ruining the economy and my financial well-being, something needs to change".

I'm not Dutch. I'm just an immigrant. And I see what ya mean about people wanting to be left the fuck alone.
But these guys aren't middle class, they're working class wage cucks with mortgages and problems. And they see what's happening, and I think it's awesome.
better than teh brits, sorry bongs. Your island is lost.

you have no power here

>the superiority of tradition
Tradition is fucking useless.

Realizing that tenants of the past are more useful than the present is fantastic, but it shouldn't be romanticized, as the complacent will rely upon it.

People who still play wow in 2018 are autists, not normies.

>“leave me the fuck alone”
that's because we still think local and regional
something the globalist will never beat out off us
and also
>generation of revenge

>waking up
all this info at our fingertips on a screen, something we didn't had easy to aquire before internet and before google and other search programs

>will never have the wife on her knees under my desk while bashing a pixel troll face in with my pixel mace, will never fly high above the clouds in your BF110 while my gf kisses my innerthighs ;(

auuwww...

There's a reason you get made fun of. You could be taking pictures of yourselves pissing on the enemy; instead you choose. Faggots.

Nigger I swear I don't want this shitty proxy flag but due to my location it's inevitable. I'm 100% pro-NEXIT and destruction of the EUSSR.
But these guys aren't middle class, they're working class wage cucks with mortgages and problems.
I'd still say they're middle class my man, if you have a mortgage you're pretty much middle class and cut-off from all goverments gibs me dats while paying such a shitload of taxes that you come to hate the government for it.
Check’d. As meme-y as it souds, taxation is fucking theft. So much of it is used to enrich the political class and their cronies, massive overspending and nepotism to give out contracts to companies owned by friends of high placed governmental employees or politicians. Shit, our taxes are even worse than those in Germany, one example is the BPM tax on cars and how it massively inflates car prices from the German to Dutch market. It’s ridiculous.
All tax are slowly but steadily increased, only when it’s too late the middle class will realize they’ve been fucked.

yeah fuck you too, now fuck off i think i hear your rabbi opening opening the lube bottle

Drenthe

>What do you say, Sup Forums? Are the normies waking up?
Nah, where I'm from (Limburg) we've always hated hollanders and their exotic pets. Can't think of any of my mates that isn't racist.

benefit of the doubt it is then. but you know how it is. for lulz while you are there do some spying, or try to redpill some low lvl politicians there

where in Limburg?

>playing wow at the age of 35
>normie

My mom named the Jew

Sittard

I think I hear your country's death rattle.

>From Luxemburg
>Romanian flag
Both countries nobody cares about

wow, all of them look like fag boys

we are not all middle class asholes you know
haha, but i know what you mean.
the trick is to pay as less tax possible playing their onw tax games against them.
try to contribute as less possible as you can to your broken down society to accelerate the destruction of it and the destruction of the EU
when there is no more money o spend for them the gravytrain stops driving
make flourrish general poverty and despair faster
because that is the only way
keep your savings away from any bank and only keep the basic necesety on your account to pay your basic needs and never go under zero balance

LIMBURG not Luxembourg, nigger

a fucking leaf

stop this innerfighting
unite and not only on oranjedag ffs

Listen to this user

all europeans should unite. We are all brothers and the enemy is trying to kill us all.
I am an eastern european immigrant in the west for 18 years. The jews destroyed my country. Everywhere I've been in the west, it is clear to me we are all one people- the differences are shallow and irrelevant.
We are white Christians, builders and makers of things. we need to remember that and kick the scum out.

Definitely true here in America. The sad thing is those Hollywood "values" have spilled out into the heartland. The midwest used to be a bastion for traditional values. Still is to an extent, but much less so these days. I suppose these guys are to blame. youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=25s

hello there neighbour. Are you actually Romanian?

We are winning guys.
(((They))) might control the media, but they cant stop conversation,
research more facts about our cause, and be ready to destroy anyone in a debate with facts.
Get fit mentally and physically, be someone that people want to be.

LIES DIE IN LIGHT.

true. There is NOTHING liek hearing a middle aged normie saying "you know, I think they lied to us about Hitler. If all that stuff was true why aren't we allowed to talk about it"

I haven't noticed it personally because I don't really discuss things like this with anyone in public, but I have noticed it on Youtube. You look at a Jared Taylor clip or an anti-immigration speech and you'll see normies filling the comment section.

And they're showing support.

You can tell by their accounts that they're not involved with the internet to the degree that myself and most people here are, they're just normies who sign in to watch compilation videos like THE TOP TEN MOST EXTREME SPORTS INJURIES or cute puppies and then stumble upon videos which ten to fifteen years ago would turn a normie's stomach, but there they are: Agreeing, clicking like, leaving comments in staunch support, sharing it, ect.

You RARELY see anyone screeching about B-B-B-B-BUT WHITE PRIVILEGE! SOCIO-ECONOMICS! SLAVERY! and if you do, you'll see about 90 comments below those posts with normies arguing against them.

Strange times to be alive, I never thought I'd live to see young people turning towards conservatism.

exactly,
I talk to all my coworkers about this stuff,
Contrary to what (((they))) want us to think, the silent majority knows whats going on, and every day more people wake up.

Convinced my grandpa (who's brother died in WWII) that we were lied to, and sided with the actual bad guys, and we are the bad guys.

Its good to talk about in real life,
just be smart and know what you are talking about. I have had conversations with people that at the end, they are fucking pissed and calling themselves nazi's.
Study history, learn the truth VS lies, And know that our time comes soon.

the truth of the matter is that Europeans arent stupid. This is why (((they))) want to get rid of us.
The Rapefugee crisis has opened the eyes of many people. If (((they))) didn't want to push it so hard, they might ave succeeded but now even the average normie sees it.

For Dutchbros:
my argument always starts with pension age.
In teh government report of 2012, they were plannign to raise pension age to 67 in 2021.
It's going to 69 this year.
Surely people aren't aging faster so what gives?

Oh wait, 800 million euro the Netherlands spend last year of rapefugees.

Say what you want, but the average Dutchie will get that.

>You can tell by their accounts that they're not involved with the internet to the degree that myself and most people here are, they're just normies who sign in to watch compilation videos like THE TOP TEN MOST EXTREME SPORTS INJURIES or cute puppies and then stumble upon videos which ten to fifteen years ago would turn a normie's stomach, but there they are: Agreeing, clicking like, leaving comments in staunch support, sharing it, ect.
>You RARELY see anyone screeching about B-B-B-B-BUT WHITE PRIVILEGE! SOCIO-ECONOMICS! SLAVERY! and if you do, you'll see about 90 comments below those posts with normies arguing against them.
>Strange times to be alive, I never thought I'd live to see young people turning towards conservatism.

And thats why we have to take to the streets. don't go full 1488 on their asses. but try to find out what grind their gears. take it from there with mild examples of how shit is really going down. as a teacher i can guarantee you that the best way to learn is to find the answers yourself. that way it is YOU who found out and not the next thing you have been told. stimulate do not saturate.

money
taxes
safety
the loss of family values
disrespect for elders

these are things that will get the average nnormie riled up even if he's an incel living on a shitty temp job.
We know we are better than this and we desreve better.

these are great examples. if you talk to a friend or family member and they bring this up it is a clear signal they see a problem, but have a hard time to put it in context. again, stimulate do not saturate.

Everyone knows the truth but people act like it its that way. How long do you have to be around around niggers before you realize these things are dumb as hell.

context my burgerbro. all they hear it is whites who oppress them. sadly its all they know because it is all they hear. how can you make an informed opinion, and act to that opinion if in the back of your mind you are guilty.

Leaf us alone you cuck

21, living and studying in Venlo for three and a half years now.
There's more than 2% shit skins here, but people are very biased against them and generally don't like them/their attitude. At school I don't feel comfy though because all the shit skins from Germany come to study here and pollute the mean skin color.

what are you studying?

fear is your worst enemy my nederbro. walk proud walk tall you are in your country, not theirs.

saddest thing i've read this week

There's no such thing as a black pill. It is simply another door.
Embrace the futility; plumb the depths and emerge cleansed of "consequence" and unfettered by social mores and expectations.
Remember who we are. We are the innovators of humanity. We are the creators of civilization. We are the violent imposition of order on chaos. We are Mother Nature's greatest children, and she longs to feel out boots on her surface once more.
The black pill? So what if the West is doomed; we will rise from the ashes in fury. Embrace your true potential, scions of the West.

Sorry pal, but you all look like retarded fags

The last 70 years have been an anomaly in European history. It will pass.

Something technical, not much of an user anymore if I reveal ;)

confirmed dutch! i remember when people just told you to fuck off if you asked them about your income and such.