Swedish public school buys burkinis for girls in swimming class

angelholm.lokaltidningen.se/nyheter/2018-01-18/-Skola-köper-in-burkinis-till-simundervisningen-485483.html

So?

Let's be real here, who cares at this point ?

You think it's reasonable that your tax money is used to buy religious swimming attire for use in a public school? Do you think we should have hijab school uniforms in school too? How about using that tax money to build mosques as well?

how progressive we will out do this little stunt in a week or 2 .

Damn, that's cucked.

Sounds progressive to me.

Are her feet allowed to be shown?

no, that whore should be stoned as soon as possible

::SNIFFFFFF::

Why do you have swimming classes in school?
Do you have walking classes too?

best China, best post

it seems those classes are normal all around world, except here where swimming class is when older close male relative just throws you in sea

>all body covered
>except from disgusting trotters

Muslims are truly subhuman

That's generally the case here too. Most kids already know how to swim when they start attending school. However the Swedish school law says that all kids should be capable of swimming, so they have classes and do tests on swimming ability during physical ed classes.

Sweden. Forever cucked

I'm sorry OP. Not too long ago some of my family was told by government that they shouldn't sunbathe in their own fucking backyards because immigrants across the street might be watching and develop a sexual emergency.

The country is already lost, get over it

>swimming in a garbage bag

Swedish society is retarded and spreads degeneracy.
I vote for range banning Sweden in /po/. We need wall.

*Sup Forums
End me.

Love how in the pic she's still trying to look seductive in her burkini. What a joke.

Vissa skolor köper redan simkläder till elever som inte har tillgång till några. Tycker inte att burkinis borde vara lagliga men så länge dom är det, så är det bättre att barner får lära sig simma än inte.

>he Swedish school law says that all kids should be capable of swimming
This is good law, user.
Too bad niggers fail it.

wtf. i did not noticed but yeah LOL

And you're the reason why, pussycuck.

There is nothing wrong with this. In fact, every girl in school should have to wear that.

non-muslims are getting swim-suits too you fucking retard

KYS, you are retarded

English is the lingua franca on this board. I see why you would want to restrict the audience of your sad, defeatist opinions though. Your argument is a poor one at that; something being legal is not a good reason for it to be financed by taxes. Following your logic, school cafeterias should also provide soda to the students since it's not illegal for the students to bring their own soda to school (some certainly do).

>takes down christian symbols from schools
>proceeds to add islamic ones
So rational and progressive, simply admirable.

>IMPLYING YOU WOULDN'T

Why do you think it's justifiable for girls to wear underwear to the pool?

My point isn't that they should provide it just because it's legal. However since it's law and required for children to learn how to swim (and some school already provide swimwear as needed to students that can't get their own) why shouldn't the school provide burkinis to these girls if they're needed?

It's the same as school lunches. Every child has the right to food paid by taxes, some kids don't want meat, so there are vegetarian options, some kids are allergic, so they get other options. Personally I think burkinis should be banned, but as long as they're legal and it's also legally required for children to learn how to swim, then they should be provided if needed.

>underwear
It is in your head, faggot

>some kids don't want meat
Chlid abuse detected

talking to sjw's it's like arguing with retards

so you are not comming next summer to clean our toilets?

Kek here it works like that as well.

I just want to tell you that I absolutely DESPISE this kind of thinking about government. It's our Golden God on the Mountain! All we have to do is ask, and we shall receive.

Sorry but as of now you pay for my toilet cleaner.

Fukin lol

The validity of your argument rests on the physical impossibility for certain girls to swim without wearing a burkini. This is obviously bullshit. If my child refuses to enter the pool without wearing swim trunks made out of spider silk and gold, or if I refuse to let him swim without wearing such, does that mean the school should buy spider silk and gold swim trunks for my son? Or does it mean that my son will have to make do with whatever the school provides? This analogy is more accurate than required; burkinis are orders of magnitude more expensive than regular swimming attire.

Your line of reasoning is why so many things in Sweden, and elsewhere, turn to shit. You believe that someone having a belief, no matter how flawed and morally reprehensible, entitles them to have their belief universally respected and subsidized by others. It's even worse in this particular case, where this belief directly assists in the destruction of our culture and society.

This is actually sad.

banning the eternal leaf is more important

Also, if people want a burka they clearly deserve it, just like vegetarian food options. What if I prefer to make a swimsuit or lunch out of pure cash? It's my religion. But we can't have that, because then the government isn't the one doing the deciding anymore. Oops.

>why shouldn't the school provide burkinis to these girls if they're needed?
Because the separation of church and state should be a thing. Do you want to provide Christians with crucifixes and Mormons with their lucky underwear too.

Yeah, regular ones.

Leafs actually have their moments. Swedes as of now are traitors.

I finna cruise on over to Sweden, kidnap yo ass and cap it, you pussy ass cracka

>why shouldn't the school provide burkinis to these girls if they're needed

Because you're not a FUCKING muslim country (well, better say you're not supposed to be a muslim country), the muslim sare the ones that need to assimilate to the culture, it's not the other way around ffs.

>Personally I think burkinis should be banned, but as long as they're legal and it's also legally required for children to learn how to swim, then they should be provided if needed.

It's legally required for childrens to learn how to swim but it's not legaly required in your country for a muslim girl to wear a burkini. So your governement shouldn't have to give fucking burkinis.

What the hell guys. Everytime I'm getting sad about France actual state, I take a look at Sweden and remember that it could always be worse. WAKE THE HELL UP GUYS.

>Sweden
>non-muslims
Think again, burger.

You can swim naked.
You can't eat without food.

i want those wrinkled arab soles in my face sooo bad

All women should dress like that on the beach.

I think her face should be covered too. No one, not even shitskins, should have to see that.

Where are swedes going to go when their country becomes fully Muslim? Why do you want to throw away thousands of years of history and turn your civilization and culture into the middle east 2.0.

sweden is lost, its only value now is to serve as a warning to the rest of Europe as it implodes

I wish I was born in China, I fucking hate this shithole

Why are you giving (you)s to a proxyfag?

Too bad we have 1/8 Swede Kersti as our retarded persident right now

not that shes much worse than Ilves was, that bowtie wearing queer lover

it's absolutely haram to swim for a muslim woman even in a burkini

muslims in europe are getting liberalized

Anyone who doesn't want burkinis in swimming pools is a proxyfag, is that right Margot?

kerstitard is actually way worse.
1. risen by single mother and hates men
2. retarded submissive female cunt
3. appointed not elected
4. retards actually think that she is worth being persident

Ilves was just thieving kike, alpha af.

oh, I forgot
5. 1/8 Swede

So tolerant!

If they had the full burqa and the fabric in front of their mouths got wet then it would be great training for waterboarding.

Don't know how to feel since I find zentai hot.
On one hand, schools shouldn't bow down to religious pressure.
On the other hand she's basically wearing tights. And my dick likes that.

>English is the lingua franca...
>M'Lady *tips hat*

Just kill yourself.

tight suits are great

Is zentai halal? Why don't we replace the potato sacks with skintight outfits?

and to think they were once vikings who concured and ruled lands. sweden die already so we can move on

>Is zentai halal?
Don't know don't care.
Not a shitskin.

>not being able to see cellulite repositories caused by generations of inbreeding
You are retarded, user.

>it can't be attractive unless its completely naked
The dick likes what the dick likes.

For real??? I don't want to believe things like that happen

>completely naked
Nope.
But being thet much of retard who buys into face value is fucking gross.

>tfw to intelligent to use common expressions that were taught in 5th grade

So you're not saying tights are ugly because they cover skin...?

Sure I'm about to take the-m off before making decision. Covering genetic deficiencies caused by inbreeding is fucking unacceptable.

Who said anything about inbreeding? I'm talking just about the ascetic look of women wearing tight clothes.
And even something like zentai where no flesh is exposed at all is hot.

>makeup
>aesthetic look

>full veil
>aesthetic look

Fuck you, limpdicked christcuck who does not like being naked.

>christcuck
Sup Forums is a christian board.
>who does not like being naked
Where did you ever get that notion?

>Sup Forums is a christian board.
haha

>Where did you ever get that notion?
From your attitude

Yes Sup Forums is a christian board.
And I don't mind being naked. Don't like it don't dislike it.
But I definitely find a female in tight clothing sexier than a woman wearing nothing.

>But I definitely find a female in tight clothing sexier than a woman wearing nothing.
It is in your head, christcuck. You are devoid of reality by definition.

BTW, by definition Sup Forums is not a christian board

>by definition
In what dictionary?

That looks so amazingly stupid

Ok nigger

Think about being not a christcuck and being free.

thats so fucking hot i want to fuck her in the ass hnggggg

pls post more

So literally no definition.
Thanks.
Didn't know estonians were so fucking stupid.

Christcucks by definition can not think freely,

Swedes are so damn disgusting. We should just bomb that fucking bridge already.

Says the fucking atheist.

Did Justin Trudeau gain weight for this picture?

Why do you think that I'm an atheist?
Oh, I forgot. Christcucks can not think.