LAPD is DEAD

>The Los Angeles Police Academy will graduate 36 officers. Of the 36 LAPD officers, there are 27 males and 9 females with the following ethnic breakdown: 8 Caucasians, 20 Hispanics, 5 Asians and 3 African-American.

lapdonline.org/home/news_view/63405

By "dead" I mean it is no longer the LAPD of Jack Webb's time. Chiefs Parker and Gates must be rolling in their graves.

Well look at their badge, remind you of something? It's been over since its inception

what
the
fuck

>6-sided star made of gold with pedo logos and a bear in the middle
This is the most Jewish thing I've ever seen. Literally a "100% good goy" badge.

That’s about the demographic breakdown of LA. I remember there being more niggers and Chinese ppl

LA County Sheriffs aren't the LAPD, boob

Mexicans are taking over America.

Partially because of the events of the early 90s, LAPD decided to pursue a police force that was reflective of LA’s demographics.

County Sheriff isnt LAPD.
Oh look, a memeflag. Isnt it always

The fewer white people in police forces in heavily black communities the better. When they get shot and go to scream "kill whitey", they'll get bitchslapped by our mexibros

>implying it's not the same shit
>implying it's any better
Oh look, it's a muzzie.

Are you new? Spic police has been the norm in LA for a while, and in other counties in CA as well.

Then they just pretend that mexicans are white like with Zimmerman, where the media actually edited him to be a lighter skin tone and referred to him as "white Hispanic".

They separate entities
Show flag

A memeflag telling the truth

They are*

Gates ended segregarion in LAPD

LASD =! LAPD

criminals dont fear LAPD... on the otherhand, they actively avoid LASD because LASD runs the county jail and if you fuck with them you'll have an "accident" happen to you

out of all the shitty PDs in america, the LAPD has got to be the worst

more likely 8 kikes, not whites

This is bad news for blacks in LA. I don't know why liberals push the POC lie. Hispanics hate blacks more than whites do. Most anti-black hate crimes in CA are hispanic gang related (which the FBI covers up by only using racial data here which labels them as white).

>kikes
>becoming cops

Come on now.

>20 Hispanics
if one of those Hispanics kills a nigger, he will be promoted to white.

I worked in hospitality and the GM actually had to bring the housekeeping manager (illegal of course, just like the rest) into his office to browbeat her about being "racist" towards the three blacks that actually worked in the department. They don't play around, they loathe them. Too bad they both fucking suck and need to gtfo.