What’s a legitimate way of fixing our current nigger/culture problem that has infested nearly every us city in this...

What’s a legitimate way of fixing our current nigger/culture problem that has infested nearly every us city in this country

Genocide

chemical castration without them knowing

Implying you are any better.

Send them all to Liberia. It's a not new idea

>What’s a legitimate way of fixing our current nigger/culture problem that has infested nearly every us city in this country
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Black culture is popular because it is materialistic just like ourselves. Until we stop being a capatilist first country, nigger culture is here to stay. It's mainly popular amongst young women because it is vapid and soulless just like themselves. Another solution is to stop supporting women's choices and tastes.

ban rap music, ban selling of guns and alcohol in nigger area's. at least for the US. Europe: mass deportation.

Make only taxpayer eligible to vote

Incentivise civilisation.

No, make nuclear families only eligible to vote.

Educat...

What's the weather like in Mecca? Huh Muhamad?

Encourage family values instead of single motherhood and stop glorifying ignorance

Nothing wrong with blacks here in california, I am taking paramedics right now and there are 26 of us and 14 are blacks 2 are asians and the rest whites. You gus are just racist and generluse all blacks are savages.

>Hoping for a 'legitimate' discussion on Sup Forums

How do feel about 1 vote per family. Would that encourage young black men and women to get married and stay married.

Give those niggers more guns and free birth control. That will reduce their population very effective

This , people on welfare or non taxpayers should not be allowed to vote, otherwise populism increases non stop and you end up like venezuela.

What I think realistically..

1) Massive cuts to welfare, i mean start gnawing away at it, it may take some time but they'll start getting conditioned to it.

2) MASSIVE safe sex campaign and if possible expansion in Abortion services, give it for free if you have to.

3) Try in some weird way to incentivise Sterilisation, the kind that leads to permanent sterilisation......I don't know how you could do it but i'm sure the government can think of a way

4) Make prison as isolated as possible, like those supermax prisons that have cells which are self contained, give them food in their cells and keep them 24/7 in those cells too.

5) Get all gestapo on crime, even if you had to bend the constitution.

Transitory education. Put them in schools that focus more of practical things and push them in the direction of getting practical post secondary. Stop trying to push them all to be doctors when most can't even make it as tradesmen.

>every us city in this country

American education.

education,condoms and arrest all the rappers

delet -
gibs
affirmative action
naacp
splc

I was hoping that was going to end in a brutal crash.

>what poland?

1. cut all non contributory welfare
2. Ship off all gib me grants wherever tehy came from
3.Take the nigger kids who are neglected or abused nto custody.

> (OP)
>What I think realistically..
>1) Massive cuts to welfare, i mean start gnawing away at it, it may take some time but they'll start getting conditioned to it.
Yes this must happen

>2) MASSIVE safe sex campaign and if possible expansion in Abortion services, give it for free if you have to.
The Fed and and most states have tried this and the religious keep ruining it. Thanks evangelists etc

>3) Try in some weird way to incentivise Sterilisation, the kind that leads to permanent sterilisation......I don't know how you could do it but i'm sure the government can think of a way
This would never happen in our lifetime thanks to the strong association of eugenics with fascism.

>4) Make prison as isolated as possible, like those supermax prisons that have cells which are self contained, give them food in their cells and keep them 24/7 in those cells too.
This would literally lead to increased recidivism, unless you're only referring to lifers in prison.

>5) Get all gestapo on crime, even if you had to bend the constitution.
Oh you're a literal authoritarian Nazi, Nevermind then.

Basically you need a based man republican president who will go full Duterte on hood rats.

Blacks have soft spot for dictators and warlords - a black dude who talks big and shoots niggas on camera will be able to rally them and make them do a full 180-turn on any (non)issue they are currently obsessed with. He'll just say BLM are gangsters who hook muh children on da crack and blacks will lynch them themselves.

He needs to be a real nigga though, not some faggy ass half-bloded Kenyan immigrant. Perfectly he should be born in the hood and then have some sort of a military career, ideally a war veteran. Like John McCain but without anal rapes and black. He'll be universally loved by both blacks and white rural and suburban retards, while city democraps will not dare to oppose him cause muh racism

>based BLACK man*
The Jews stole the key word

Man black people sure are funny sometimes.

That's your job.

$40k + a one-way trip to Africa.

Heres a rare example of a retard first learning about proxies. We're all proud of you bud

This would hurt whites more than blacks. If you advocated this for blacks only the niggers would chimp out and turn the entirety of your country into a demolished H&M shop, screaming ,,muh racism bix nood muhfuggah'' while acting like apes. The only way for all of this to work is to get a black race traitor politician to become POTUS and convey these ideas to his retarded brethren.

fix and do away with their isolationist culture or "us vs. them". Also drag them out of their victim-based mindset.

But good luck with that. The left continuously love treating minorities like powerless weak pets that need help, and the right has very little love for people who can't pick themselves up and make something of themselves.

Segregation.