Why do people hate Boris for suggesting a bridge to France?

Bridges are good, no? And it wouldn't cost the world, the 8km bridge between Denmark and Sweden cost 1 billion euros, so a 38km bridge between France and England won't cost 100 billion euros but more like 10 billion max.

The number of trucks and cars that could drive over it could be massive.

It's not a simple bridge, it has to accommodate a hugely busy shipping lane.

Why are these retarded nonces against building a bridge? Build bridges, not walls, right??

These people have no self-awareness at all. They're just running around in the dark and crashing into each other ever other minute.

lol there is almost no amount of cars or trucks that could pass over that bridge at a cost lower than the established ferrying systems, or by plane.
Seriously, this is an american telling you this, a german who should know more than I do about economics because your schools are way better than ours.

>The number of trucks and cars that could drive over it could be massive.
So could the number of shitskins you disgusting kraut.

It would still be faster than a ferry.

>because your schools are way better than ours.

Kek

We already have a tunnel
Also the English channel is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world

Trust me my dude, I went to public school in the US.
We're not doing great.

I'm pretty sure if somebody proposes a bridge between Spain and Morocco nobody would object cause they know Africans will storm it.

Piss off we should blow up the channel tunnel as well, we want no part of Europe.

More pollution from traffic.

You notice they don't even call them refugees now, they are just migrants...

>LawsonForEU

gee I wonder why... it’s almost like they don’t want public money spent on real development porjects that grow the economy instead of parasitic welfare scum (migrant or otherwise)

It's doable, but also insane. The 38km bridge over water (so hf during storms) that also needs to be maintained regularly. This is a nightmare on all fronts - engineering, the costs etc. Honestly you'll have a better return just by adding more ferries.

BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS

One of the tweets in the article is literally mocking trumps wall "We're gonna build a bridge and make france pay for it!" but with added bullshit.

Fucking retards.

now watch them add a bicycle lane to it (because GREEN) so that police can't deny foot traffic, and now watch the jungle storming across. then media attention follows because they shove the few women and children that are among them, to the front of the toll station gates to let the bbc have a field day, taking photos. LOL

with a bridge forming a nice chokepoint you can start calling them targets desu

This you stupid fucking kraut do you have any idea how busy the channel is already without a bunch of wonky headed Indians or philipino flip flops driving big ass ships into the bridge every twenty minutes

>The number of trucks and cars that could drive over it could be massive.

You mean the number of trucks that could line up on it waiting for customs checks.

they have a tunnel already, why would they want a bridge as well?

>Bridges are good, no? And it wouldn't cost the world, the 8km bridge between Denmark and Sweden cost 1 billion euros, so a 38km bridge between France and England won't cost 100 billion euros but more like 10 billion max.
That's now how it works. The longer the bridge, the more it will cost per meter, all else being equal.

Why did he proposed that? He knows that if there is a bridge, all the niggers in calais will run to England, right?

So, all the "migrants" and "refugees" can just walk across?

Fucking kek, is like to see it bombed and truck o peaced

>38km bridge costs 10bn european funbux
>2000 mile long wall costs 8bn dollars

what the fuck are you doing

Never underestimate the stupidity and hatred that flows through the veins of British cuckservatives. This would solve their biggest problem: how can we get MORE migrants?

Forget about France, build the North Channel tunnel and connect Northern ireland to the rest of the UK. Its about the same distance

becuse bridges are complex architecture and your fence can be built by a bunch of poos

>they shove the few women and children that are among them, to the front of the toll station gates to let the bbc have a field day, taking photos.
Every single time...

>what the fuck are you doing

>building hundreds of support pillars in 50+ meter depth of open sea water

>cheap

>38km bridge costs 10bn european funbux
>2000 mile long wall costs 8bn dollars

You know what both of these projects have in common?
They will never actually be built.

Sounds good until trucks of peace filled with chemicals and dynamite blows off chunks of it every week by the peaceful migrants.

This. The logistics of transporting the materials and performing construction so far away from land are insane.

SLOBODAN
YOURE ALIVE!

a bridge is way better than a ferry. A loaded freeway is 20 cars/minute/lane. Two lanes = fill a big Ro-Ro ferry one at either end every 10 minutes.

There's already a tunnel though.

Wogs can't walk across easily by the tunnel though.

I wouldn't trust such a huge bridge after seeing Final Destination... 5 I think?

Though you can't see it, there's actually a tunnel. and it has been there for decades