"only niggers and Mexicans pop out 12 kids" said the wite boi

"only niggers and Mexicans pop out 12 kids" said the wite boi

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people try to be good dads but get arrested by butthurt whiteys over fringe "crimes"
Mexicans try to be good parents but get harassed by racist white ICE agents
White people pop out 10 kids, molest them, get on welfare, and die cause of drug overdose.

"I don't know what averages are"

Couldn't have said it better myself

>what are averages

I'm raping all of those things.

Did you... Did you see how FUCKING ugly they are? Jesus Christ...

lmao wypepo are ugly albino monkeys

theres a few cuties there but why do half of them look so creepy retarded

The scariest part isn't even how they're all most likely inbred, but how malnourished they are, I say this because in that picture one of those kids is 29

At least it's pretty obvious she didn't cuck him.

Most of them will go on to get jobs and pay for your food stamps

Only an ape may breed with those monsters.
You may be a mutt-monster like them or either a nigger, but you still a subhuman.

Yeah I'm fairly certain half of those are incest children.

probably because they're literally malnourised?

2nd from right is a cutie

they look like something I'd paint in elementary art class

The fact that mentally ill people do something almost everybody in your culture does, isn't something that speaks in your favour, Pedro...

New bioshock game look like that?

This is a deep state setup

Exceptions don't make the rule.

why are they all so fucking ugly ??? what the fuck

Anyway, the mutt meme strikes again.

I claim young lady on the far right as my wife

Oh god, kill us all!

top KEK

Jesus Christ there isnt a normal looking one among them all.

inbreeding exaggerates features to the point of absurdity. If the dad has a large forehead, for instance, the kid he has with his own daughter will have a gargantuan one.

why did paddock visit their home?

I don't think the children are the best baby producers. They are so malnourished they barely look like they have reached puberty.

el aberracion...

la roba-almas

malnutrition does tend to do that

even though they sorta remind me of this qt chick i know, maybe in an alternate reality they wouldn't be so ugly

They're so hungry one of them is resorting to autocannibalism

Will this one somehow turn out ok though?

oh god.... TOPKEK

possibly, the young ones may, but the older kids are always gonna look disproportionate and shit (see the dude with the glasses, he should have a wide ass caveman head but never properly developed due to starvation)

Just when I thought Mongrelposting had peaked, wew.

Yeah, sure, you can roll the dice by breeding with her and hope your baby won't take her genetics looking like her sisters.

bottom left is mccain in a wig

>black people try to be good dads

fpbp

I can see why he switched over to melonia

Tbh I'd slam seven of them. Can you guess which seven, Sup Forums?

1) It is not that whites are incapable. We've just decided it was better to have a few kids with great access to resources than lots of kids with little resources.

2) Whites with a dozen kids are the exception not the rule. Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and Natives on the other hand with a dozen kids are the rule not the exception.

3) Most whites have better capacity to care for their kids. They have the resources and will even delay families to ensure the best outcomes for their kids. Whereas minorities will pop out kids that they definitely can't take care of. Then those same minorities end up leeching off the welfare system. Blacks and Hispanics use welfare for their families at a lot higher rates than the whites. Thus most white kids are not a burden to society while most black and Mexican kids are.

4) The example you have given are crazies. They are the exception and not the rule when it comes to whites.

Good call but only if it was mother and son. At least it is far more likely.

the baby x 7?

>One scenario doesn’t represent what the statistics say
How many times do I have to tell you Jamal, anecdotal evidence isn’t proof.

To be fair, the mum isn't much of a looker too...

Second from the right is the only one above 2/10, if you are attracted to single other you're into inbreeding most likely. DESU wouldn't surprise me.

fuck outta here you don't know what you're talking about

>robbery and murder are fringe "crimes"
I know this is bait, but still

I don't understand what's happening in this picture? Are they renewing their vows? That would support parent child incest.

sorry that niggers can't stop being criminals and spics can't move to a country legally

their bodies haven't got enough food in a long time so their organs are being eaten.

Yes they are renewing their vows and this is a family that has been on the news recently because the parents were chaining the kids to furniture and keeping them locked up

The father is already charged with statutory rape. I bet some of the kids are the oldest son's and mothers though.

Legally I can't answer this.

Yes, they renewed their vows at a Las Vegas Elvis church 3 times since 2011.

Danke, I knew all the rest. Renewing vows is always because something happened. Probably part of the incest agreement.

The mom and dad are brother and sister

>3 times
What in the literal fuck. Probably once for each incest baby.

Mexicans and blacks have shit tons of children irresponsibly but white people do creepy shit like this. Have 12 inbred children, molest them, torture them, and hire Elvis impersonators.

The mom and dad are son and mother

(((Catholics))) are encouraged to have as many babies as possible user.

10/10

MOAR

PLEASE!

nothing wrong with elvis you fuck

elvis is fine, if you don't mind pedos. elvis impersonators can all fuck off though

she got a jennifer gardner thing going on

Hold on. Which one is the one that escaped?

oh shit i just realised who this family is

damn you can totally tell there is something fucked up with this family just by a photo. it creeped me out.

Fuck it let's do this

kek

they actually need to breed more tbf

UHHHH.... I-I S PICTURE DO- DO?

HAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Why did they give all the boys bowl cuts?

You fucking micro brained Ebola baby. Look at the story you skimmed over and pay attention. In his mugshot the father looks 10 years older than the picture at the fuck up get together.

roll

lol he looks like that guy from spaceballs who cannot fire straight

AND mormons!

>Niggers are good Dads.

Really. Then why do they abandon women they impregnate at a rate of 92%?

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>two nutjobs makes a shitload of kids
>implying shitskins don’t pop out babies on a regular basis

So is there anymore news on this yet? I think they had their court appearance. Has anyone said why they done it?

It's actually proven that the ones that stay after better father's than majority of people.

Oh, fuck, now I know why they been blurring them lolis faces, they ugly

Not sure if the kids look like mom or dad....

Wife has already hit menopause, so who squeezed out the baby?

Most blacks don't understand contraception. Part of this is religious reasons, part of this is dumb.
Most blackesses get pregnant at a young age.

Oldest daughter. When wife dry up, put babby in daugghter instead. Is natural way

Probably the only thing the mum knows how to do.