Why aren't normies watching Hunter X Hunter like they are with Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul?

Why aren't normies watching Hunter X Hunter like they are with Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul?

Because it's not a meme show. More memes are required.

They are.
/thread

Because it's a standard Shonen in a world where people prefer the "dark and mature" atmosphere in shamelessly edgy series like SnK and TG.

Your special snowflake show is actually very popular with normalfags. You should start hating it to be a true contrarian.

>normies
Fuck off

They're not gay pedophiles

Too long

>normies
Get out.

So people prefer to watch popcorn shit like The Walking Dead.

Not hard to figure out.

some do

It isn't currently ongoing (neither's the manga lol), it's not edgy or outwardly 'mature', and also they do love it. That said I wish the anime wasn't so drawn out, like really it didn't need as many episodes as it got. Could have been a bit brisker.

>not a meme show
but what about DRAWING ON NAPKINS!

I swear Ginturdma and Hunturd X Hunturd must have the most cancerous fanbases among anime fandom ever.

I'm not sure why so many special snowflakes swarm around these shitshows like flies over a steamy pile of fresh turds.

Because it's boring as shit

They are though, it's even got a dub now.

Nice way to broadcast to the world that you're a small child, user

>why doesn't everyone love magical moe girls
>but dealing with the daily pressure of every day school life

Why do retarded comments always follow posters who use that same gif?

>two wordplays with the word turd
>a turd analogy
You need to work on that vocabulary user, third grade won't last forever.

Honestly I think the era of anime becoming super normie/mainstream like Pokemon or DBZ is over. Even Titan cant break out into mainstream like those shows did.
HxH is very popular with new anime watchers though. Usually the guy who thinks he knows all about anime despite only watching 40 shows will cite it along with Haikyuu and ReZero. At least in my experience.

But they are. HxH is pretty popular now.

Same reason why they are not watching one piece.

It hasn't been an ongoing show for many years and has no signs of returning yet, also the manga is on hiatus frequently. What else is there to say? There isn't enough ongoing content for people to continually notice and jump on board with.

>/Threads himself.