Wow. Drumpfh will be impeached by the weekdn

#releasethememo has 800,000 tweets. And when the Cheeto dust settles, I'll be laughing in your face! It's too bad. It's really too bad. Couldn't last more than a year. You almost had a chance, but racist losers never win. Hahahahahahahaha

BLOOMF

KLOMPF BTFO

so what was stopping them a year ago?

Still can't believe we have so much stupid white trash in the US that voted for this clown.

BROOOOOOOMPHHHH! Hahah ur goin down russian spy!

brb guys, gonna kill myself

Bannon spilled the beans and the republicans are trying to keep it secret!! #releasethememo

>el chumpo

DRUMFLETS BTFO

Did I miss something?

Drumpf getting impeached? Not yet. Lol just wait until this goes viral tomorrow. This is going to blow up on Facebook.

This. All the city people voted for Hillary

This board used to be full of rural and suburban retards. But, in less than 6 months we've totally taken it over. Sad.

>pantshitters panicking like scared children
The left can't meme.

Don't be stupid, be a smartie
Come and join the NazBol Party

You sound nervous don't worry it will just expose that you swallowed bullshit for 2 years.

LMFAO. The only reason I'm nervous is because that obese sack of shit has the nuclear codes. Doctors have already proven he has heart disease. He's one step away from throwing a tantrump or having a heart attack and killing everyone!

This. But Tanned Tangerine will actually wish for a heart attack after he finally gets in jail next to "hus african american" Bubba XD.

wtf is going on i thought that hashtag was about Obama and Hillary (or the DNC in general) using the FBI or whatever to spy on trumps campaign? Why would that lead to trumps impeachment?

>le 4d maga chess drumpftards finally realizing that it ends with them getting BTFO

You are correct, thread is slide thread, sage and gay

Um, lol. You actually think the FISA memos won't reveal collusion between the Drumpf campaign and Russia? Wow. Must suck to be that dumb.

No wtf this is just the first time I heard of the whole thing. Gave it a google and a bing search and, correct me if I´m wrong, all reports say that republicans want the memo released because they say it shows an abuse of a government power on the democrats part. But hey, I was the one looking for a straightforward answer on /pol, so "dumb" is putting it mildly

Hans its a slide thread, they are scared

There are two things going on here.

Firstly slide and shill threads to derail the topic.
Secondly, the hash tag wasn't getting traction, so by making it look like it's Trumps impeachment, the leftys are now doing Gods work and spreading the hash tag, quite willingly, seen as they don't check anything and they are desperate to see the end of Trump

Drumpf is finnished, release the memo! hahahahahhahahhaahhaha. Nice knowing ya drumpf tards

His dickriders ride til they die.

Whatever he did, it doesn't matter. He'll get away with it

kindly screepcap this

Obamaleaf, we know it's you. Turn off your fag flag and show your faggier flag

This is what mental retardation looks like. This is r/politics in action. Just imagine you'd wake up and be that braindead

Thank you, yes.

release the chemo for hillary

>zionist
>sperg
>geriatric
>56
I wish shills and trolls knew how to meme

That's funny stuff. The libs are so stupid.

Newfag leave. Jesus Christ all this work and your going to fucking blow it

what do you expect media is busy on their damage control

kek

Agreed. Blumpfkins and Nazis are about to get BTFO. I can't wait to say I TOLD YOU SO to all those racist bigots at my University!

/Pol will never recover!

webm of the kiss please nigga

To be this retarded...

You realize hillary probably weighs more than trump, and is having seizures and smells like a corpse.

Also, she's not president.
Please give yourself a post term abortion, ty.

You are a newfag. Leave or lurk moar.

out of loop for a while. if this releasing would be good for blompf, why doesnt he just disclose it himself? he has that right doesnt he?

Has anybody else had just about enough of our corrupt press? I mean, they talk endless shit about Russia, but come on. Is the United States press honestly free, real, open, anything like that?

Dumb fuck.

lurk moar.

LOL you think its trump thats going down?

Holy shit did Sup Forums trick lefties into spamming this hashtag that's going to put Obama and Hillary in prison?

Lurk more newfag

Yeah now shut the fuck up about it you massive dumbfuck. You're going to ruin it

No.

>1 Hour ago:
>THE MEMO IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT HILLARY AND THE DEMS USED GOVERNMENTAL INSTITIUATIONS TO UNLAWFULLY SPY ON A THEN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, AND A NOW SITTING PRESIDENT!

>Now:
>THIS MEMO IS PROOF DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

So which one is it you fucking schizophrenic assholes?

Kys more, waste of skin

Pic is me

Yes idiot Jesus fucking Christ TAS of newfags

all the cidiots with brainwashed arts degrees, while those of us with high IQ STEM degrees work in fields such as engineering, etc. in areas that there is actually money. Even computer science pays the most in Texas (more than it does in California even)

the memo is the key. the minute it's release, drumpf is done. get ready, lads. don't forget to call your representatives and demand to RELEASE THE FISA MEMO! Hillary 2018!

you fucking idiot.
The goal of this is to get shareblue to rally support behind this as if it will expose collusion with russia and trump. In doing so, it will pressure democrat politicians to vote yes on the memo, thus the contents of the memo in fact expose Obama and Clinton.

read between the lines man.

You are retarded, silence is golden krautfag.

Look, guys, former Trump support here. I will admit (shamefully) I voted for him but now I've seen the light and I realize what a fool I was. Trump is a maniac, an egotistical nutcase with a short temper and even shorter manhood. He needs to get impeached immediately. He's incompetent, racist, sexist, and a fascist. This is not who we need leading the country. If he steps down now, Hillary can still be president and she can still fix all of this. But, we have to act right now to get this stupid Cheeto idiot OUT OF OFFICE! Write to your senators and tell them you want him gone! WE MUST RESIST AND WE MUST NOT HACK DOWN! Trump is unstable and is flushing our great multicultural nation down the shitter! It was her turn, she deserves to be president more than Trump!

>getting a discord server full of shills to raid Sup Forums
>failing at it

btfo shills, sage goes in all fields

Me too, user. I was lost and I really thought that he was the answer. /Pol is just a bunch of racist bigots who spin everything to support their fascist leader Blumpf. That orange-skinned fuck is going down once we #ReleaseTheMemo

how to hack facebook

Remember to SAGE, lads. Good threads are dying because you keep bumping.

What an autistic retard, whats up with all the retarded newfags speaking and not lurking as late? Newfag genocide when?

They're really really trying today. Good for them. Stops them self harming for a couple of hours I suppose

You're just mad because your precious leader "drumpf" is going to be pulled out of office once we #ReleaseTheMemo. You can only deny your racist bigotry so long before the blue wave comes and snacks you in the face.

/Pol eternally BTFO

Agreed

Not him, you russian bot, but i'm a fan.

>House votes to release the memo were split along party lines, with Democrats voting against release.
Waiting to see how you spin that, pal.

i don't know if reverse shilling is bringing out reverse shills or shills are shilling shills to btfo shills?

BLIMP BTFO

>Couldnt last more than a year
>has clearly been more than a year

and you stupid cucks are the ones going to college

Then just lurk fag. You're doing more damage than you are helping.

>calls everyone who disagrees with their opinions newfag
Nice try, shill. Trying to beat Sup Forums will not work, you’re wasting your time.

TAS of newfags who don't know how to lurk. Read the fucking thread before you spout bullshit.

I've never meant newfag more than I mean newfag right now you newfag.

Everyone in here is just on edge because they know that fascist fuck they call a president is going to be thrown out of the white house and for good measure.

/Pol will NEVER recover from this once we #ReleaseTheMemo

>T-T-THIS TIME FOR SURE!

It WILL be this time. We have the smoking gun to prove that Russia meddled in our election. We ALWAYS knew that HRC had the popular vote. SHE should be the president and most likely will be once we #ReleaseTheMemo

And I’ve never seen a more obvious shill, it’s pretty ironic how you call everyone a newfag whilst it’s still your own first time here. Maybe next time you need to “lurk more” in order to be less obvious. No matter how much you cry across the internet, you’re never going to be able to impeach our president.

Can’t wait to watch you cry again in 2020 when he is elected once more.

Except the memo is good for Trump.

2 SCOOBIES

Shill thread is shill.

>T-this is surely the end of DRUMPF, amirite guize?
Yeah kiddo, prepare to be disappointed. Again

Shill count suggests the memo is indeed a big deal.

Damn that's too bad because I was just starting to enjoy all the butthurt from drumpkins anytime drump lied to y'all. Muh wall! Mexico will pay for it! Requests 20bn dollars. Fake news awards *awards himself* Well now hopefully we can put a real leader in like Hilary or maybe give based Bernie a try

It's just Sup Forums being subversive m8

Stop helping new fags
Lurk more