Mexican is skinned alive

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

They're cartel, but still, pretty shitty way to go lol. Not sure if he gets to see his heart before his lights go out, fuckers took too long to do that part. Anyways, this is why the wall should be built yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/7rcz4e/guerrero_mexico_police_tortured_and_killed_170118/?st=jcltpim2&sh=a1d19439
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black eyed mongrels are not human and should be dealt with.

now you racists know why those women and children are fleeing mexico and seeking refuge in america

At least it's thug-on-thug violence.

Do cartels ever go after entirely innocent bystanders? I've heard random Mexican women are regularly kidnapped and killed for no reason.

Build the fucking wall.

Mexicans really need to revive their old religion, then maybe some of this would make sense.

Come home red man.

all those shit skins deserve whatever comes to them

>too degenerate; didn't watch

>This is why the wall should be built, yes?

No, this is grounds for heavy air-strikes and an invasion.

>click link
>pop up takes me to livejasmin

Guess I’m fapping now

Will he be ok?

Is this a mexi-can or a mexi-can't? Does it depend who's on the recieving end?

where do you think this degenerate behavior comes from, dipshit

From time to time that happens, but in 99% of the cases is thug-on-thug

now you naive faggots know why we want to build the wall.

this is why no one travels to mexico or other south american countries.

If Mexico and Central America were bombed out of existence I don't think I'd even bat an eye.

pussy

Yes. Think of all these poor women and children in all the photographs of refugees.

>vertical video
these subhumans can't do anything right

Why do they do this?
Cant they just kill the guy without resorting to this level of nastiness.

What does that taste like?

What's worse, importing ISIS or Mexican Cartels?

It's a message to the rival cartel, but yeah, too much

It sends a message to the puta madres who are thinking of selling drugs on their turf

>t. country who killed traitors through hanging, drawing and quartering for 500+ years
it's about sending a message

>Let's revive the religion that offers human sacrifice.

Nice going you swedish faggot.

webm ?

Well ISIS seemingly wait to carry out attacks.
Spics commit crimes everywhere they go. Rape, assault, robbery, vandalism, drug trafficking, etc.

seriously fucked up, these people need rounded up and shot in the head quickly....
Imagine a world run by these retards

Why would we waste missiles when they are killing themselves in such creative ways?

Literally worse than niggers. Good job beaners.

We eventually stopped barbarity.

They chop one guy up, his crew chop their guy up in revenge and etc.
Its just silly.

A crude kill, the work of an amateur.

Isis' methods and cinematography are light years ahead, these mexicans look practically cavemen in comparison.

Some friends of mine were private security in South Africa, one actually was a truck driver and has driven up to parts around the congo. Africans do the same and worse. No shit cannibalism takes place. Seeing people who have a dead cut apart body strung up around their hut isn't unheard of. Seeing people drink out of a human skull apparently is a real thing.

So glad to see Aztec heritage still going strong

le vertical video maymay

Cartels don't do Hollywood shit. They don't fuck with Americans in fear of the DEA. A wall should be built to stop the illegal vote farms that the Democrats rely off of to turn states blue.

Cartels are really nothing to worry about here. The last time one of them decided to kill a US DEA Agent, the DEA and Mexican Military sized an entire cartel town, killed everyone inside, and held it for 3 years. During those 3 years, not a single shot was fired inside that city. To them, messing with Americans is just bad for business, their goal is to profit off us, not stir up the pot and make it harder for them to do their jobs.

Let the cartels exist. At this point, all they're really doing is killing each other, and maybe a couple of gangbangers in the US who fuck with their drug trade.

why do african americans form small tribal communities who eschew civilized manners of interaction and resort to life threatening violence to maintain order in their urban-tribal hierarchies, despite having been separated from their ancestors for 400 years?

culture is nothing, behavior surfaces from the genome

I don't understand how Mexicans can stomach this sort of brutality. I know my country isn't very civilized, but Jesus fucking Christ this is too much.

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/7rcz4e/guerrero_mexico_police_tortured_and_killed_170118/?st=jcltpim2&sh=a1d19439

>A crude kill
again, that's the point. quickly lopping someone's head off isn't terrifying. pain is terrifying.

reee my cunt blocked it and it won't open in Tor
webm blease

Yes.
Red kills blue.
Blue kils red.
If you cant go beyond this you are eternally stuck.

Not my problem.

I want sentry guns along the wall as well

We let Jews exist.

"hey Carlos, nice knife, why not bring your family to live in america" - obma

Not a shithole country

>le
>maymay

include asia in the list too

goblin souls

>I don't believe it!

This was posted earlier and there was a bunch of spics and 'McMerican flags blaming this on witchcraft and blackmagic. Nonwhites need to fuck off forever.

Wow, what a shithole.

To the idiots who say "The wall won't help at all" Do you seriously think the US is going to just stop at a physical border? There are plans to have way stations every 50 or so miles that will have patrol intercept offroad vehicles, manned and computer monitored surveilance stations, 24 hour drone patrols, IR motion detection, SEISMIC detection (for those funny diggers!), etc etc. Idiots who think it's going to just be a "wall" - nope :) They are dead fucking wrong. THAT is just the BEGINNING!! This time the US is going to go ALL in to keep these illegals the fuck out. The Mexican people themselves are victims? THEY ARE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR THIS SHIT!! They don't do ANYTHING about their corrupt government - they don't even lift a fucking finger and could not care less about civil war to stop this shit, and how they continue to vote in the same stupid bullshit corrupted leaders time and time again. The Mexican people - ALL I hear from them is Mexican Pride here in the US, and how proud they are - and bullshit fucks who raise the Mexican flag over the US flag as if their country is so much better than ours? So don't give me the people are victims BULLSHIT - BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MADE IT THAT FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!! A country is made up of it's people and the government. Take all the people away and all you have is nothing but fucking land - nothing more. People want to come in legally? Fine :) Illegally? America has a huge fucking problem with that - and that will become VERY clear once this project is in full operation.

>At least it's thug-on-thug violence.
Those in the video are two (innocent) family members of a drug dealer.

GREAT LET'S BRING THEM IN SO THAT WE CAN PAY HIGHER TAXES AND WELFARE SO THAT THEY CAN TURN OUR CITIES INTO SAVAGE LANDS TOO

REAL
FUCKING
SMART

LOOK AT THESE SICK %'S
WANT A CRIME INCREASE? OPEN BORDERS IS THE WAY TO DO IT

Same reason we bombed ISIS: that shit spreads and those people don't deserve to even kill one another. The greatest external threat to the US (the globalist attack from within is the largest existential threat by far) is the failed state of Mexico and everything that having this kind of neighbor entails. The wall is the very LEAST that America needs to do to deal with this massive problem.

Tens of thousands of those psychopaths are fleeing right along w/ the women and children. The job of the govt is to put the safety of its citizens first.

There are tons of videos like that on liveleak, the shit about General Buttnaked and his crew eating baby hearts is well documented. The only really shocking thing about it is how its more common than anyone is willing to admit. Thats just what they are. Savages.

How can you not want a wall after seeing something like this. Fuck the illegal families thirsting to death in the desert if there's a chance that these types would cross over.

Did you just copy a comment from that site?

>b-but user, it's about sending a message

>puta vendahos
do they know any other words?

Also this video should be mandatory viewing for all americans. They should all be forced to watch it and all other cartel videos in full before being allowed to vote or voice any political opinions.
How do we make normies watch and experience true mexican culture?

Fuck, I never really looked at it that way. Fuck.

I don't understand what you're so fucking afraid of. They're doing this in the latin-america. It isn't happening in USA. Sheesh. Grow some balls you coward faggot.

Yes, thugs loves to attack family members of an rival

Build The Wall
#ShitholeRepatrition

Kill yourself now

Disgusting.

Do they do this shit to feed their families or are they fucked up to the core?

>At least it's thug-on-thug violence.
It's Mexico, is there any other option?

the people there are the victims. Bunch of fucking Cartel killers terrorise the people there. USA must stop the money transfer to them. No Wall will help to end this.

How do people from other Spanish-speaking countries feel about these narco execution videos? Is it a communal sense of shame that they may be associate with this type of shit because people will think they're all ISIS-tier savages or do other Hispanophone countries just not give a shit?

Why split hairs on this? Why choose either? Both are terrible people and should be cleansed from this planet with the same violence they commit upon others.

They are practicing it.

This is why all pagans need to burn

I mean crude even for a painful execution. It evokes more loathing than fear. It makes the killer look like savages, which isn't something that necessarily has to happen when you brutally kill someone. Look at roman crucifixions.

Nuke mexishits when?

You could easily get rid of the african part of your sentence, just americans in general are savage as fuck.

Transplant any group of people into another land, surround them by another culture, and you see the same thing.
Chinese people form "little Chinas" whenever they congregate in one area and their population reaches the requisite level. They effectively are entirely segregated from the larger society. They have their own shops, they speak their own native language, they do business primarily with one another, they live among their own kind.
The same happens with Mexicans in the US. We have towns that are entirely Spanish speaking, they form their own Mexican grocery stores, entirely self segregate.

Its the same with blacks in the inner cities. The people in all of these circumstances are resorting to their genetic cultural mean. Whatever selection pressures influenced their evolution favored the expression of certain behaviors and group organization. Culture at best can repress this innate expression and replace it to some degree but its alaways there beneath the veneer of civility.

this is exactly what the US needs to graduate from its backward ways; cultural enrichment. Life will be far more progressive with rape gangs, kidnappings, random beheadings, a few people skinned alive, shitting in the streets, questionable drugs sold on street corners, and sacrificing children to the volcano gods exactly like back when everything was normal except different. Amirite tho?

>ow do people from other Spanish-speaking countries feel about these narco execution videos?
Where exactly in South America is this type of barbary uncommon? Chile? Brazil, Honduras, Colombia, now Venezuela...this is what race-mixing gets you.

Lovely people.

Ok so I got to the part wherre they're slicing off his entire abdomen and hes still apparently breathing

why the hell dont these cunts ever bleed that much? does that part of the body just not gush with blood like an artery?

Can you imagine if that was you?

And someone was joking about it on the internet?

Every last one of you is going to die someday.

These 4 foot tall, low IQ beaners need to be exterminated, and it could be done with ease. They're both mentally and physically unimpressive. These modern wetbacks behave Just like their savage, low IQ ancestors, who flayed their enemies and ripped out their hearts. Behavior is genetic. Time to exterminate all Beaners.

Lol, all these animals in latin america worship jesus you retard, its a matter of genetics not magical belief. Your magic sand jew isnt making raw animal brains any different

WALL

Hard working Mexicans

I wouldn't care if edgy teenagers joke about my death when I'm gone.

What's fucked up is that it happened.

Buffalo Pedro all ways skins his humps

crikey that was unpleasant.

you burgers better get building that WALL

.... and the Chinese are bad for eating pets....

I don't want any of these savage barbarians in my country. This is why the Spaniards had to colonize these blood thirsty monkeys. They still act like their feral ancestors: cutting heads off and ripping hearts out.
Build that wall!
Build that wall!

Coming soon to a town near you!

mexicans aren't human. they are subhuman.

t. californian

OK, but it's not me and I'm not going to die today, nigga, so fuck you.