Message to everyone on Sup Forums who isn't Russian

Hey, mateys.
So, you want our territories and our resources?
China/Korea/Nippon/'Muriphat/Urine/Europoop bros, you wanna do it? Wanna try it? Huh? Well, have a go, I guess. Welcome, friends:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnRE4HGLaLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You do realize that Russians make up a tiny minority on this board right?
This board is overwhelmingly populated by Americans.

Despite that, we Russians spies have magic powers. We have phenomenal cosmic powers that allow us to alter reality to our will and we chose to do this by making Trump president for... reasons.

You've been warned. We are coming.

>Russians make up a tiny minority on this board
>This is what dumb 'muriphats actually were made to believe

NovosiBRISK, amirite ?

>He's so phat and lazy that he doesn't even read OP pic's name
A typical 'murimbecile in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

Never understood why people have such massive hatred boners for Russia.
>in-before communism and shit
They abandoned that failed ideology over two decades ago so let it go. Its pretty funny how easily normies guzzle down invented MSM bullshit these days.

Most ironical and outright laughable thing about all this, is the mere FACT that modern Russia is waaay more democratic and free than 'Murica ever was even in the 1980s WHILE """""(((modern)))""""" 'Muriturd is actually communist and a downright 1984 spying police state as fuck all the way through and through. What goes around comes around, I guess.

How come the water is not frozen in the first pic?

>-70
Yeah keep it Ivan you crazy cyka.

>Brisk
Get the joke brat

Russian space magic

Gief Königsberg back!

Was filmed near a hot geyser. Yes. There are hot geysers in there. Shit doesn't even rain down when bursting, immediately freezes over into a vapor cloud.

My.grandfather is from Murmansk, lived there until he was 22. I've never seen him wear more than a long sleeves t-shirt outside in the dead of winter when the high was like -5°F...he is totally immune to being cold -even in his 80's- & calls me a.pussy for wearing a jacket, & tells my wife & I that we're making our boys "soft little pansies" for bundling them up. They're 5 & 3.

You lost it rightfully, because you were garbage shit at fighting and pussies when it came down to charging. It's our rightful clay forevermore now. Deal with it.

i came to a conclusion - besides jealousy at the size of the country, it would be certain actions of vodka drinkers that ensured burgers secession from bongs was successful. my sources were burger historians.

therefore bongs are primary proponents of this followed by dutch and butthurt shit countries like poland, baltics, ukraine etc.

>cyka
It's suka if you want to spell it right, you britbong BITCH.

Cunt I will invade Russia by myself, shirtless and half pissed, we'll just put fuel in your vodka bottles just like we did to the abos.

...I'd sort of like to plan a trip there sometime. He makes it sound so drab & depressing when he speaks of it, but there's love in his frigid fucking eyes when he does so.

One day, no amount of ignorance will protect you from realizing that Russians alone brought the death of Russia. No foreigner will be the scapegoat for the crimes Russians have committed to their own flesh and blood. And when your country falls apart like a cheap fucking Ikea shelf, you will know regret for the rest of your days.

Its you Russkies trying to steal our lands and resources, don't try to fool me, you are the eternal Cold War enemy.

>we'll just put fuel in your vodka
>he doesn't know that Russians know a way how to separate aviation fuel from alcohol and drink it right from the barrel
You cannot win, Dundee. At all. Ever.

Why would we want to steal from best neighbor?

Imagine being so ashamed of your country you have to use a meme flag.

I mean, I can design and prototype a thermoregulating tank that can function at -100* if you really want me to.

Nigger, Russia wanted to return it and Germany refused bcs they didn't want to stir up prussian nationalism

> Never understood why people have such massive hatred boners for Russia.

It's one of the few cultural markers of being an American m8. Embrace it

>he is totally immune to being cold -even in his 80
Eating ice cream during winter while standing on street does that to you. We do it all the time, it's one of our nation's shticks. It's actually way more healthy and strengthens throat/hardens entire body greatly. If you eat ice cream regularly (and not lick it, but actually EATING it, chomping down on a solid ice cream briquet), usually at least two times in a week, you will NEVER have any throat problems or suffer a cold/angina/running nose in winter or pretty much any other freezing weather. We've been doing it for decades, that's why no one can do jack shit to us when trying to attack us. We may be not most great fighters out there when the surrounding climate is warm, but as asoon as winter comes - you're fucked. This is our main perk. We'll own your ass in any winter/cold weather climate, no matter who you are or where you came from. We WILL bend you over and own your ass during winter, right on street, while eating a briquet of ice cream and not even wearing a T-shirt. Ask Napoleon and Schickelgruber for example, if you don't believe me.

looks nice and you know that extreme cold keeps out the undesirables

There's no separate Russian flag available in the options, so fuck off, 'muridiot. And besides - I am a pirate either way, so whatever.

first people who FOUGHT communism were russian and some czech/euro expeditionary forces

January 16, in the morning in Ulyanovsk social networks a provocative video appeared, which allegedly was filmed with the cadets of the Ulyanovsk Civil Aviation Institute. The video is very "bold". It employs about 15 half-naked young people in underwear and flying caps. The heroes of the video move under the song Benny Benassi "Satisfaction", appearing in corridors, rooms and even shower dorms. The video quickly spread through the network. Initially, it was laid out on the fake yuoutube channel, which, probably, was created specifically for this purpose. Then the video was published in many groups in social networks, as well as in local and federal media. Cadets can be expelled from the university for not decent behavior.

video youtube.com/watch?v=gnRE4HGLaLc

Nobody wants your frozen dirt.
The only reason anyone would want your resources is because it's a massive fucking shame how you drunken wiggers aren't even trying to exploit them to their fullest.

No we don't want to take anything from russians. We like russians. We're not your government.

I don't hate Russia. I dislike the idea of my country being played with when it has way too much shit it already can't deal with. If someone's going to fuck with the US, they should pull Punisher shenanigans. Set up net benefits for the world. There are plenty of things that could be done that could be secretly helping.

Well just compare the amount of dead soldiers of ww2 and you can see who is worst in fighting.
Btw you are nothing but cannon fodder for your oligarchs

>undesirables
You should've just said NIGGERS. See? I can say NIGGER all I want, because I'm of glorious Mother Russia and not a Europoop/'Muriphat.

P.S.
Actually, we have a pretty solid chunk of our own rightful NIGGERS (not "Caucasian Hach" or those other shits, I'm talking about actual African people), but 99.82% of them prefer to live in Moscow region, so...yeah.

I mean, you may ask why anyone would ever use their ability to pull off subversive action in a way that benefits their rivals. Diplomacy. If you can play things out diplomatically, you can help reinforce a positive relationship and build a kinship between the disparate peoples of the two countries rather than reinforcing animosity.

A sense of brotherhood is the greatest diplomatic weapon in the world.

It was already officially stated that they won't be expelled, just a disciplinary chastisement will be applied.

>Romania
>Dares to call someone dirt

You lost and lost hard, Uwe. Nothing will change this fact. Cry summoar.

We didn't interfere with/hack your elections one bit. Just because we don't give a flying fuck about your phat landwhale sorry asses.
Get over it and face reality already.

I'll be glad to come there with my stuff from Quebec. Minus 50 is a great temperature tho.

>Quebec
You're already near Alaska (which is, BTW FYI, still our rightful clay), so why just won't more there? It's pretty cold and Russia-like there too.

Obviously, or they would've done something at this point had they any actual evidence. I was just typing hypothetically.

At least you're admitting that you have to be a total fucking retard with IQ of less than 21 points to believe in such shit.

chill out cunt

Yeah Finland Say hi motherfucker

>'Muriturd
>Tells someone to chill
Nice try, but no cigar.

>Finlard
>Paraguay
Clearly you know much of Finlard, kid. Surely you do, indeed.

P.S.
I survived hakarl and actually somewhat enjoyed it, you're definitely not one to talk at me.

You got fucked in the winter war or not? Haha don't be mad Ruskbum go and shoot some crocodile up your ass

try playing any online game with them
russians peruvians brazillians and filippinos are the most hated ones in the world
each from their respective regions

oлькa, пиздyй oтceдoвa

bet 10,000 internets there is a burger flag behind that meme flag

Russia is alright but it needs some room for improvement

I like how the people are happy to live modest lives and are self-sustaining and most of them grow their own food and how most are life-hardened bastards instead of cuck/numales

Shame about the AIDS, poverty and corruption thing though I hope you can fix that

We just want Neva and SPB back and everything will be okay, Just hand it over Ivan! O-o--okay?

You need to try way harder than just that, kid.
You supported Nazis and got fucked over for it. We won WW II. Enjoy your buttmad.

The biggest battle in our continent was fought by my country, actually we like you ruskies, many came todo fight for our army, white russians, after the commies took over your country, also you created our engineering college and we still use russian books wich are way hsrder than american ones, for math at least.

Rush B no stop men ))))

Actually we declared war on Germany like 2 hours before they surrendered and then we took their shit.. you are triying to hard Ruskbum no one is attaking you

Keep your frozen hellscape

>This is what dumb LGBT'ing SJW'ing liberast MSM propaganda-brainwashed Finlards are actually believing
My deepest condolences to your ancestors.

If a place has been under Russian control for a long period of time it will without fail have turned to shit. To reverse the damage would take too much resources and effort. It wouldn't be worth it. Russian oligarchs can keep their frozen, radioactive land and their mindless serfs known as the Russian "people".

I dont, no Russian ever called me ''white scum''.

You know that isnt any different than wisconsin, right?

Yeah go ahead and ask some questions about the holohoax, you can't? It's ilegal in the rodina? Hahaha fuck off Ruskbum you are worthless

>'muriphat tries to downplay the damage because entire 'muriturd never seen weather colder than -30c and never seen snow piling higher than 1m
>it's a very well known and solidly documented fact that entire 'muriturd's infrastructure basically halts to a complete stop and barely hangs on a verge of completely collapsing when there's more than 2~5cm of snow on roads with wind blowing faster than 5m/s
At least you tried, John.

Yes I have, lived -50C wind chill bro. Not everywhere in the U.S. is soft

>Not everywhere in the U.S. is soft
I guess 99.82% is definitely not everywhere, indeed. Just always remember - Alaska is still our rightful clay.

Russians are garbage. The are Chinese bug people who just kind of look white. SCUM. Nations have their problems but the world would be better without these Asiatic animals.

Show geo flag you flaggot. Also you sold Alaska so you loose your claim

Again - enjoy your buttmad when we take Alaska back just like that. What was always ours, will always be ours.

Is taking Alaska back in the budget?

It's a mid-term goal, naturally.

Surprised considering you don’t have the budget for more then a dozen armadas, but you can afford to mount an invasion on the burgers. Well best of luck, just don’t torch any more of your own BTRs

*armatas

>you don’t have the budget for more then a dozen armatas
1 Armata >>>>> 500 Abrams.
Besides, Armata is not even close to our maximum power and our final form.

Pls show flag proud vatnik

Aren't you being breed out by Asians though? Or are you an Asian yourself

Keep on watching/listening to BBC, kid.

That's pretty bad advice desu

kek

>advice

No one is going to take your territory. You are going to be breed out and you know it

russians have mongol/tatar blood, which is why they're the most toughest people

>russians have mongol/tatar blood, which is why they're the most toughest people
Makes no sense since Asians are the sissies race
But Russians are tough as shit
Therefore they have no Asian blood

it's true that some asians are sissies, however mongolians are one of the toughest asians in the world with tradition, warrior culture and a rich history which spanned from china to eastern europe

I always knew britshits are fucking pussies. The only thing you can do is strap helpless pajeets to cannons.

Russians don't have mongol blood. It was proven recently that the so-called "tatar-mongol igo" actually didn't have mongoloids in it and is made-up part. Not even a single mongol was in the "Igo", including the "Golden Horde". It was mainly Tatars, Turks,and Uzbek. No Mongolians.

Is that dog frozen solid?

Nah, pretty alive and well.

Also
>"dog"

I wish there were tigers in my country

No it's a still photograph. There is no movement of the subject matter. Hence your confusion.

You'd wish our tigers weren't in your country.

I believe this board is mostly made up of alphabet soup organizations from around the world.
They started out shitposting just to blend in and gather intel on the leet hacker Sup Forums. But they now have become the majority and spew memes at each other.

i dont see them being much worse than the cougars we have already, they'd just be prettier

>Pirates

We stopped using cannons a long time ago. That's a stupid idea anyway because the cannon stays where it is and shoots a projectile (a cannon ball). Pirates should know these sort of things.

I'm starting to think you have been Larping all along.

Cougars? PFFT!
Cougars are literally fucking pussy kitties in comparison to Russian lynx, wolverines, badgers, and tigers.

they literally carry grudges though...