I intend to start a fake Twitter account larping as a black feminist...

I intend to start a fake Twitter account larping as a black feminist. This is because white liberal hypocrites are less likely to take action against a black person for fear of being called racist.

I need some ideas on what kind of content to post and would be grateful if any anons with experience of this could give me some advice. I haven't used Twitter before but I've built up a list of real life Twitter accounts run by anti-white blacks/SJW's/Marxists so adding these will hopefully provide a layer of authenticity.

Also, I'm pretty good at editing photos so I can create a realistic but untraceable profile image.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give israel some multicult,
African Americans are hypocrite they turn a blind eye to their dying brothers bu cry BLM

Promote ‘blaxit’
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

You should probably just cut off your dick and buy a weave so that you can fully embrace your inner black woman, fgt.

Why the anger?

I'm not angry I just think you're a fgt that makes worthless threads about how he wants to LARP as a black woman. Who the fuck does that shit? lmao

I am not trying to be a dick but if you need other people to give you ideas you probably won’t be able to do this convincingly.

>I'm not angry

But you sound angry, calling people faggots. Why are you so frustrated?

I don't see the logic here. Sharing ideas doesn't mean you're unable to convincingly work on your own.

creating Black Twitter accounts to create a divide in the black democrat voter base is a fantastic idea that I am also pursuing.

I honestly would focus on getting followers first before you start dropping red pills. Focus on.
>Daca- dems want to force illegals over citizens
>black employment numbers are good.

However I sound is how you interpret my words. Don't be such a pussy about things; that actually explains why you want to pretend to be a woman so badly. Look man, just go full on and get SRS or HRT and you'll feel better about this whole thing.

Cool, thanks guys.

Perhaps you really want a sex change, that would explain your anger and frustration?

SJW students, they're similar to the other western sjw whites.

Creating a thread where you want to LARP as a woman and then accuse someone else of wanting a sex change. What's the word for irony in your language?

>African Americans turn a blind eye
Mate, African Americans call everybody who doesn't chimp out at white people and actually try to get an education and live a hardworking life as Uncle Toms. For them if they aren't full nog then they are also a part of the problem

DO IT !
maybe u could farm some gibs and reparations from idiots that u could invest in bitcoin and use the profit against them.

I think you're trying to back track. Clearly I never suggested anything of the sort.

Why does a lefty come to a place where he's not welcome? Are you only comfortable being rejected?

>Perhaps you really want a sex change
>hurr durr librul cuz ur pickin on me

well hes allowed to pick on u since hes now a proud nubian princess !

Everything you're trying to portray already exists in reality and in great numbers. I think you want to have sex with black men as a white lady tranny.

You're overthinking this. Liberals are fucking retarded and the barrier of entry to join their mob is low. All you have to do is re-tweet gay shit and follow a bunch of faggots. Pay attention to what they tweet and how they word it and what the current trending topic is, then just virtue signal while mimicking their language. That's literally it. I used to do this, it was literally just a routine of
>re-tweet
>follow
>virtue signal

also get into existing high traffic threads and draw attention to yourself. attack people and call them -phobes whenever the opportunity presents itself. use the @ mention on high profile users. sometimes you'll get into private chats with people so just try to act like a black feminist would.

When in doubt, and you don't know what to say, talk about your feelings. If someone attacks you, play the victim.

more I can think of, actually.
whenever there's drama and conflict you can use that to take a side and get in someone's good books. sympathize with them in private message. publicly condemn the other side for their tone or their tweet history or some other bullshit. make it look like you care about liberal issues and not drama.
if someone says something bigoted or racist or what have you, take a screenshot and post it with something along the lines of "lmao he actually says he's not a racist then defends a literal nazi :laughingcryingemoji:"