Will it get released today

How SEETHING is this guy rn?

MAGA

Hopefully

MAGA when the walls rise!

So, is government gonna shut down?

REALTHOTBRAPPINGHOURS
WHO TF UP

Can we get some raisin challah or sesame seed, all these poppies, I'm going to fail the annual drug test..

THIS. IS. IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

twitter.com/NewObOnline/status/954098480124973056

100 Jews Arrested in US Senate after Illegal Demonstration in Favor of Third World Invasion of America

Kimmel is such a dumb dickhead getting into an argument with Ryan's Press Secretary

It's normal to be fully aware during REM sleep and fully experience sleep paralysis, right guys? I'm not gonna die am I?

DAWN OF THE LAST DAY!

drumpf

Get a proper cat.

Cute cat. How old is she?

Im no expert but I think if you are aware during REM it isnt REM

Make the Military Great Again!

This is a good photo from yesterday

He's Kike Schumer's cock sleeve

If the government shuts down? No. I hope I'm wrong though

THE STORM IS HERE.

Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel so I'd say he's 10 rubber bullets out of 10

You live only if you tell us what the story is Wishbone

No. please. stahp.

This is supposed to be a containment thread. Why are you kike lovers spill your shit everywhere? No one cares about your 4D chess

>hispanics
>people
youtube.com/watch?v=vE0SD6APCkk

Funny how liberals spew their hatred and bigotry towards conservatives and then go "Why are you scared of being a powerless minority, you fucking white male!"

13 :)

HAHAHAHA

THEY'VE GOT A COUNTDOWN

We Sleepy Hollow now, fren.

Doug Mills is the photographer, he's done some of the best shots of the administration if you are looking for more.

Can anyone tell me why is he going to mar-a-lago tonight while the goverment shuts down?

Why isn't he staying in DC making deals?

So what if a Congressman says "Fuck it" and releases it on their own.

Was going to use a different image this time but forgot

So does fox though... It's all shit man... All of it...

>So what if a Congressman says "Fuck it" and releases it on their own.
If they do it on the congressional floor there is nothing that can legally be done to them. Speech or Debate Clause gives them complete legal immunity for anything said on the floor.

I always had a thing for calicos. When I finally get a kitter it'll be one of them.

Congress are the people doing the voting. He can make any calls/video conferences he needs to from MAL
I like kitties

I can't be the only one here waiting for Trump to tweet about the memo before going to bed can I?

what is this "government shutdown"? i keep hearing. sry for being a ignorant toothpaste but i would like to know. it sounds so doom and gloom.

I've never seen a more Brazilian cat, very nice my friend.

So what are the chances the memo comes out today? Meaning, Trump is waiting for the CR to pass first so the Dems have no leverage, and has coordinated this whole thing with Jim Jordan so he can veto 702 and simultaneously crush and neuter the swamp in the same afternoon?

Trump is so fucking BASED that he celebrates the BASED black man MLK who stood up for individualism and freedom! Who else is with us, pedes?

Fox had it up about 10 hours ago. Nothing up now though, thankfully
Is that so?

It's literal. If the Budget can't be approved, shut it down.

Gonna be a lot of freak accidents involving falling out windows after having dumbbells crush people's necks after they shot themselves twice in the back of the head and climbed into their duffel bags.

>news.mongabay.com/2016/06/mystery-cat-requires-more-conservation-and-research/
It's a jaguarundi, they're everywhere, they change from orange to grey when growing.

realistically, it just means that the federal government can't spend any money (except for essentials like national security) until a budget is voted on. National parks and museums like the Smithsonian close, furloughs happen for all non-essential government employees and payroll can't be met.

It only really gets ugly if it goes on for weeks due to the payroll issues

No, you're not. I need it!

is govt going to shut down or nah
Place your bets

It's kind of like if Rand had won.

He is waiting for it to be declassified today so he can use it as a pretext to veto 702

This dork is 70 years old and he's putting product in his hair?

Article I, Section 6, Clause 1 of the Constitution. Legal precedent (Gravel v. United States) even extends it to Congressional Aides. It's our version of parliamentary immunity.

I wish my government could shut down...

>to serve your corporate masters

I hate it when Bourgeois Bohemiens start talking like they're some kind of revolutionary.
The guy has a net worth of $35 million and gets $10 million a year to host his stupid show.

>Nothing to see here.

THIS holy shit
>hurr dumpf is based our guy

OK, how is Dumpfkin McShitstick our guy when he sucks zionist dicks, brags about his daughters having jewish babies and converting to judaism, says he'd let his daughters fuck and date niggers, praises dead niggers like MLK but denounces right-wingers?

We posting kitties now?

don't forget that fiat thing. let the government shut down and trump takes full control. fapfapfapfapfap

I have no clue mate.
What is clear is that a HUGE memetic strike took place last night.
Look at the shills unironically tweeting for #releasethememo after republicans/conservatives got it trending.

Is that the same jaguar that rekt your livestock? Is he still learning Common Core?

Joe is pretending Nancy Pelosi is a Thatcher like figure when she passed one thing in 2010 and then got wiped out.

""""Mid""""" life crisis.

PEOPLE WILL DIE IF THERE IS NO GOVERMENT YOU MANIACS

ALL BECAUSE YOU HATE BROWN PEOPLE

comfy

>ywn hang out with Judge at mar-a-lago

Kind of like this one president I know.

No, jaguars are huge.

No.

POST YOUR COMFY FACES WHEN REPUBLISHITS SHUT DOWN THE GOVT

Hold it. Is it legal to own assault cats in South Africa or does she have to meow 3 times before attacking?

mutts get out

Damn. Thanks man! That could make things interesting... not likely but I can hope

Florida is warmer. It's fucking Winter there, negro.

In all seriousness. Melania, Jenine and Palin for my milf political foursome.

Name a better 3.

jews>mudslimes
Fuck the inbred low IQ sand people.

All these cute cats! We truly are a blessed bunch of autists!

So he got fired, right?

(((They))) think these 'McCarthyism' tactics can work on Trump he was born in it, molded by it

always
probably not. maybe, but probably not

So they omitted its their fault?

Shutting down the government over illegals
Yeah, this will go over well

Government shutdown it is then. Maybe Republicans should just abolish the filibuster again.

how about neither of them? also jews are the ones who push for pic related, theyre a much bigger threat than muzzies.

Fuck off shitskin. Show your flag you filthy nigger.

has it been deleted or edited yet

The timing of all this is set up perfect for a Friday evening release. If you've been paying attention, all the biggest leaks/bombshells seem to come out just after 5pm EST on Fridays. It wouldn't surprise me if we're all reading the report in about 12 hours.

whoa wtf. thats bad. is this a real scenario or something people only talk about? this will render President Donald J. Trump and his administration obsolete. and of course they can blame him after when things go to shit

Seriously can't believe Flake is voting with the Dems... McConnell really needs to gtfo and someone with a backbone needs to take his place

Is there a new in that smoke?
I never understood this awoo.

They are not subject to the laws of man

>Maybe Republicans should just abolish the filibuster again.
It's absolutely best to let them die on this hill. Their Pyrrhic victory of shutting down the government to protest for amnesty will play horrifically to middle america.

Even the 85 IQ GOP should be able to capitalize on this.

They'll learn their place after we deport them to Israel, give them and their enemies the deadliest weapons on earth, then just walk away.

a government shutdown is going to be great
we're going to see the Trump administration try to make things run as smoothly as possible, and it will be a dramatic contrast to the 2013 shutdown where Obama tried to make people as miserable as possible
fucking Mulvaney and Pruitt should just furlough employees permanently and not invite them back