Is he right? Would someone get kicked off YouTube/demonetized for saying the same about the left?

Is he right? Would someone get kicked off YouTube/demonetized for saying the same about the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

geek.com/about/
youtube.com/t/contact_us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, no

I wonder how fast we can get him kicked off YouTube and Patreon and Geek.com

>Blacks are not redeemable and not worth redeeming in the first place. They're the justly-forgotten remnants of an inferior world (and inferior mindset) that the 21st Century people they HATE evolved beyond and escaped.

He has 6 incomplete sentences there

a man of astute awareness

Eh, he's just lashing out at whatever will get him attention.
He'll never have a girlfriend, a wife or even get laid., and he's taken the safe position of protecting the status quo.

It's a shame, because he seems quite intelligent and well spoken, and it'd be cool to see him adopt right wing talking points.

Irony is that he doesn't see that the left despise fat losers like him, and would see his hobby and lifestyle destroyed. All these fat/nu-male/soyboy/cucks are collateral damage and useless idiots.

bob chipman is a massively obese genetic waste, not to mention a pedophile (despite being a virgin)

fuck this fat faggot, hes never had a non-retarded thought in entire miserable "life"

already started writing to sites he contributes to and also advertisers on his YouTube

Imagine my shock a bugman.

>Stop treating these people like people
Damn that sounds like something a Nazi would say before ushering the Jews into the concentration camps.

geek.com/about/ - CONTACT GEEK.COM HERE

youtube.com/t/contact_us - CONTACT YOUTUBE HERE

He deserves total deplatforming and the life ruining consequences that come with it.

sounds like a Sup Forumsack talking about nonwhites/liberals

>That gut protruding from the belt
Numales must be eradicated or at the very least made into men.

YouTube is fucked up. I made a YouTube channel a month or so ago. I had one of my videos set to "restricted" mode at a point when it only had 200 views. It wasn't even a re-upload of someone else's video, so it's not like it was in YouTube's system as a previously-restricted video.

If Spencer can be on YouTube then this faggot can.

@ziffdavis on twitter as well as they employ him

Post video

watch?v=8VliUCk-viI

How can you call anyone inferior when you're a self hating, overweight, balding, liberal white man with poor eyesight? kek

Literally who the fuck is this fat pleb ? Why does Twitter give him a platform for his bullshit ?

I agree with the leaf. Fuck this guy, stop giving it attention.

This is how harmless it is.

>mfw when changing a single actually makes his statement completely true

He's right that Trumpfags are irredeemable cretins but for the wrong reasons.

>inferior world and inferior mindset
>full of productive and happy people who built civilization while I'm just a cosplaying faggot
I honestly wish death on people like this more than anyone else, not just because he's a fucking retard, but because he's publicly shitting on the work of all of my dead ancestors.
I had to bury my grandma this week. Fuck him to hell for saying her generation is justly-forgotten.

So, people who support the president shouldn't be treated like people?

IS that what he's saying?

Who at this point thinks this liberal shit isn't a fucking invasion?

yup. we have to contact his employers en masse and ruin him into depression and starvation

bump