One will become your waifu and protect you, the other will try to kill you. Choose the best Mi*a*a!

One will become your waifu and protect you, the other will try to kill you. Choose the best Mi*a*a!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kono_Light_Novel_ga_Sugoi!#Top_10_female_characters_rankings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are cucked

Misaka can use her magic to essentially become completely immune to Mikasa physical attacks, so she's at worst gonna suffer a draw.

Manga>LN
Mikasa>Misaka

Mikoto is a railgun ,eletric shield, He can kill all the titans with out breaking a sweat

>he

Not picking Biribiri is basically suicide. She's the better girl anyways.

Anyone who doesn't choose Mikoto needs to leave this board forever.

Who remembers that fan film crossover?

You're comparing a normal human with someone that can vaporize buildings

Biribiri. No contest.

Misaka alone could fight and beat an infinite army of Mikasa's.

Isn't Mikasa some kind of super jew though?

>tfw no Misaka to bully and headpat

I've never seen a more one sided comparison thread before.

This is a trick question. MIsaka Mikoto would try to kill you in either scenario.

Easy

Super Titan jew with the glorious power of nippon.
And that user is using outright lies to try and trick you. Her brain was hijacked and her power forcefully upgraded in that picture then she completely failed to put a dent on said building.

Said building can tank Accelerator's life wiping attack so that's not exactly a point against her.

Misaka's potential is theoretical. Practically she'd get caught off-guard and beheaded.

I know, but it's still the icing on the cake that her glorious super saiyan transformation was completely worthless at beating anyone/anything around her when user is trying to hype that up.

Excuse me? If worse to WORST(get it? hah.....) she can just make a giant ass iron sand monster and shoot holes through titans till their molecules vaporize.

Her transformation is irrelevant here. Her base form alone is enough to fuck up any titan.

That's half of the point being made. That user was outright misleading/lying to try and make her look better. The page in question is entirely irrelevant.

Misaka is just a poor man's Cole, couldn't even beat that Touma faggot in a melee fight

Misaka is already my waifu

Mikasa >>>>>> Misaka

>muh surprise attack
If they were put in an arena and forced to fight to the death, Misaka would win 99 times out of 100

>If they were put in an arena
Obviously not the scenario we're dealing with here.

Is Misaka a killer though? Mikasa can be, all you have to say to her is Misaka wants Eren to carry something heavy and she will be in a bloodrage.

> caught off-guard
I doubt someone that could react to lightning, or attract metals to somewhere will be "caught off-guard".

I could, because I've actually watched Faildex.

This is obviously a trick question. A clone ain't gonna do shit to Mikasa.

> watching

>actually bothering to read this utterly generic piece of garbage

definitely the hapa

>I'm an expert on this topic because I watched the abridged version of the first quarter of a series I don't even like.

>One's only weapon is a sword and some metal doohickeys
>A small portion of the other one's power is the ability to manipulate metal.
This one's a real brain scratcher I must say.

ODM can't actually protect you from a railgun while Biribiri could fry Ackerman, so you're sort of forcing the hand here and I've gotta go with Pikachu.

I dunno? Whos the 7-Time Light Novel Top Female Character Champion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kono_Light_Novel_ga_Sugoi!#Top_10_female_characters_rankings

>Is Misaka a killer though?
I'm not sure she has killed but in the novels she's definitely in the mindset where she could kill.

Also she's taken on a Saint and lived. I think she can do fine against Mikasa.