Family Values

"B-but Christianity promotes family values, guys. Red pilled religion to save Europe!"

Matthew 19:29 - And everyone that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mark 10:29/30 - And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Luke 18:29/30 - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Essentially "the Lord" has told you to abandon your families in his names, in three different gospels to make sure you don't forget that he is "more important" than your own flesh and blood. Imagine unironically believing that the way to save Europe is to follow an Israeli sect religion that asks you to abandon your own wife and children to spread the word of the King of the Jews.

Christians, please just stop. Most of you are good people who have just had the misfortune of being brought up in this shitty Jewish faith, and have been told by your parents or community that being a Christian makes you "more American" or "more European". It doesn't. This is just one example out of hundreds that prove what a shitty religion this is, and why it demands the complete opposite of what we need for Europe to genuinely flourish.

Jesus was not a Jew nor was he from the region now called Israel.

They all originate from the same place and share the same culture.

Hence they're the same.

Kike on a stick is better than atheistic materialism.

No, I mean literally that Jesus was not a Jew or from what the Romans called Judaea.

>atheistic materialism

Are you genuinely so dense as to think the only two ideologies on earth are either Christianity or Atheist Materialism?

Holy fuck you are weak, just become an atheist like a big boy.
Do you seriously believe in old magical gods that protect the white man?
Grow up, nothing wrong with venerating your ancestors but you are just as retarded as a Christian if you believe in make believe.
Let me guess you come from a Christian family and became a white nationalist but couldn't give up your fairy tales so your logic was "I will worship what my ancestors worshiped"
Seriously your ancestors have been Christian for hundreds of years but because of the revival of germanic paganism in the 20th century you think your ancestors will like you?
You people are LARPing faggots and your white gods were men who died in battle.

Watch out lads, this guy has top secret information proving that Jesus was infact a Viking from Denmark, and he had blonde hair and blue eyes. The old testament is actually just a sacred Germanic text, and has no relation to the Torah whatsoever...

I come from an agnostic family and I'm not a pagan. Try again you fucking mutt.

It is all true what you say, user. I used to know a lot of people in my country who are very kind and hearty but had the misfortune to had been brought up in an Orthodox family. If you consider Catholic Christian Church wicked, trust me, you have never faced greedy and cunning Orthodox clergymen who brainwash the religious people of Russia and Eastern Europe into obedient and fucking dumb, narrow-minded and stick-in-the-mud pieces of trash worth of nothing but despite. They do it for their money, which the enslaved believers happily "donate" to the Orthodox Church (which does not even fucking pay taxes, no shit!) Happily, there are many clever and truly bright people in my country, especially the young, who manage to pull the good people out of the deathtrap of Christianity.

So you are agnostic yes, if so that's fine.
I just hate the overweight neo Pagan LARPers who criticize other religions but think their new religious movement is any better.

No, certainly not a Viking; especially considering as how that was centuries later.

Holy shit, is that Miley Cirus?

My condolences. It's a shame how Christianity has broken down the spirits of so many people. I know a lot of Russians myself, and since they're around my age group, they're a lot more hardy and headstrong, but equally as intelligent. They haven't mentioned much about their religious history, only that their grandparents/parents etc. are Russian Orthodox but they themselves don't believe in it.

It's a shame that so many people have to say "if you're not a Christian then you must be an "Atheist commie" or "atheist materialist". There's more to the world than being a Christian good guy or a non-Christian bad guy.

Daily reminder that Plutarco Elias Calles did nothing wrong

Christianity is the original Communism.

go pray to tree fucking nigger

90% of Christians on Sup Forums are non-whites or mixed race who are afraid of being rejected without a common religion.

Pretty much this. Atheism shouldn't mean nihilism or no values at all.
Sadly, as atheism grew in the previous two decades, it became awash in fedora faggots and snarky brainlet liberals/Marxists.
Such a shame. I'm still an unbeliever but damn if I don't hate most other atheists these days.

>memeflag christcucks

>evangelicals
>christian
mohammad, how's the life in germanistan?

Daily reminder that 100% of Christfags are just suckling off the beliefs of their parents because they are too weak to attempt their own understanding of the world.

(you) stronk

>Daily reminder that 100% of Christfags are just suckling off the beliefs of their parents
Because the boomers and their descendants are known to be religious.
>because they are too weak to attempt their own understanding of the world.
That is simply impossible with atheist bully gangs in schools and enforced anti-religious narrative everywhere. To be an opportunist would be much easier. You could just accept the indoctrination, rather than try to discern whether you should even bother having a coherent world view. You're not going against Christianity in its stronger moments, either, so there is no show of your strength of character - rather, you're just another opportunist going after what is perceived as 'weak'. You know what else is perceived as 'weak'? White men.
For the same reason. The lenses you use are owned by Hollywood and government.