Bretty gud

Thanks

where did you get my photo??

life on easy mode
girls giving you 'fuck me' eyes everywhere you go
betas either love you or hate you
alphas respect you and become your bros
everyone makes life easier for you to earn your favor
even if you are stupid and skinny you can still get a 8/10 girlfriend with little to no effort

not that great being beautiful/handsome. people just come after your personal power. mostly.

It's alright. I don't get by any easier than anyone else I don't think.

It's a burden

I don't know what it's like to be ugly, so I don't know how to answer the question.

You're expected to be a fucking normie and any other guy that knows he doesn't have shit on your genetics turn passive aggressive like a women

Life on the easiest difficulty.

I was fat from birth to the age of 16 then I lost over 100 lbs in less than eight months. Started dressing like a non-autist and showered daily.

Felt pretty good. Females will approach you if they think you're good looking, the idea that even good looking guys have to do the approaching is (in most cases) horseshit.

But I guess I was just meant to be a degenerate because I never felt fulfilled living that kind of life. All the mysteries were solved: I knew what it felt like to have friends, a social life, receiving female attention, I knew what it felt like to get the butterflies and develop crushes, I found out what sex was like and then I just stopped caring.

Now I'm fat again. I had my fun, but fuck it, it's not worth the effort. I have much more enjoyment posting on Sup Forums and drinking beer and eating.

You get really vain nightclub sluts after you sometimes, but that's it. You can easily bullshit with status or confidence, making your "attractiveness" no longer necessary. It's just more of a key to get through the door. After that, you put the key away.

It's hard to explain. I used to be ugly until I got 15 grand worth of facial surgery. When I was ugly, I still got somewhere, but I had some other crutch to make my appearance secondary in the eyes of, say, a female. Being handsome later just let me KEEP a woman rather than having to maintain other shit to prevent her from getting bored.

Its awesome...and when the guys see my telephone pole penis they all say the same thing...'Jackpot!!!'

It depends on how you play it.

Some people find it a burden and disfigure themselves with modifications like ink and piercings, some use ugly clothes and bad hair, poor manners and hygiene.

But if you can be confident, well-dressed and -groomed, polite and a little ironic, it's all wins.

Think George Clooney.

PS You don't win everything, but it is wonderful how many people will try to help you.

solid 8/10 here but mental issues. i might as well be an uggo because i am spastic.

free pussy

/hm/ thinks its about being gay faggot

Try having a handsome face and being a manlet. Only fatties and milfs give me any kind of attention

Boyfriends the world over really hate me.

>You're expected to be a fucking normie

Wrong. You're ASSUMED to be one. You can be attractive and be a complete dork and get away with it thanks to aesthetics. You can even say "Hitler did nothing wrong" in public and get away with it if you're handsome. You can even dress and try to make yourself look completely ridiculous with clothes, tattoos, etc. but being attractive will allow you to pull off the look. That's one interesting thing people need to understand about being attractive. You can pull off being unattractive.

Randomly approaching girls as an ugly person is a meme.

I have a friend who's ugly and has approached 300+ girls, and all of them turned him down. Meanwhile I've approached about 20 girls and have a near 100% success rate. Clear skin, white teeth and being at least moderately fit is the key to not being a virgin

5'9 here. i noticed when i used to go out milfs gave me a lot of attention too. why is that?

If you can't be handsome, be stylish. If you can't be stylish, be rich. If you can't be rich, kill yourself

motherly instinct

Don't listen to Sup Forums and the fagosphere, milfs are amazing.

I am diagnosed with aspergers and act like a spastic constantly, also i'm average looking but I still get girls.
You need to stop procrastinating, if you aren't lying about been an 8/10 and you really are attractive then you are halfway there.
If you are a sperg like me, when talking to women try make your conversation minimal whilst making the girl you are talking to talk more.

kek

i have no problem talking to them. i am neet. that is the problem.

>You can even say "Hitler did nothing wrong" in public and get away with it if you're handsome.
It's true.

I don't know.

>Clear skin, white teeth and being at least moderately fit is the key to not being a virgin

Not true. If you have retarded face shape, you can have everything you mentioned but in the end girls won't perceive you as an attractive man.

i think that is why i developed a thing for older women because they care less about what you do for a living. they are just after a fuck or a little fling. i have never been able to fuck those "hot" sluts that just want the weekend dicking. they are too much work to get. now i don't go out at all and rely on the brothel to get a fuck.

so sad ;_;

My guess is a less intimidating stature makes it easier for them to approach. Old women are horny and go for the easy yes. It's the same as going for a fat girl I guess.

this

I would say this is the most accurate description with women. Its get you in the door but, you need a decent alpha personality for a LTR. Women today act more like men for how common I seem them cheating.

You can still very much get cheated on for a much uglier guy it happened to multiple good looking friends they were 7/10 there gfs they planned on marrying were 7/10 and the dudes they cheated on were 4/10 fatties with the girls then getting in relationships with the ugos.

Hmm I guess that's true. You could always fly to some spic country get plastic surgery I suppose.

Like having persuasion set high in an RPG.

I never was a manlet, but I used to get milfs all the time when I was in my early 20's, because I looked younger than my ages at the time. I used to style my hair all edgy, my jeans all skinny, etc. and milfs approached me as if they were the horny teacher wanting to fuck a student. The situation with a milf at a bar is no different.

>handsome
>generic macho
when people finally understand that cute>handsome

Imagine making girls laugh at every one of your jokes, and laughing even when you're being serious.

make "friends" easy, make enemies even easier than that

Annoying.
It gets tiresome to walk outside when girls come up and asks to take pictures with you, say some bad pickup lines and give you their numbers (that youdelete/throw away afterwards).
Might have liked it better if I wasn't married though.

Jewish mods don't care

You must be a literal 10 if what you say is true

>said "cute" manlet

It’s great and it’s a curse. I didn’t realize I was a handsome man until I was about 21 and had blown lots of opportunities to get with dimes. Since then I’ve done pretty well with it, in work and personal life. It does bother my wife how other women talk to me and I can see it hurts her confidence. I’ve had women come straight up to me in bars and ask me to leave with them. The curse part is many women assume up front that you’re a player due to your looks. Intrinsically untrustworthy.

>makes thread about supporting white men to clean shave
>instantly 404'd

>this thread shows up
>doesn't go down

I honestly hate this fucking place and the faggot numale mods

i suppose it's different strokes for different folks. older women wanting young guys and young girls being into older men. whatever floats your boat. it's about time society was more accepting and open about heterosexuality instead of pushing the degeneracy.

You got to make it up by having game and being interesting like dancing very well in a place will get you girls guaranteed its a unconscious mating signal that literally makes panties wet. Seen a lot of dweeby skinny guys have girls hanging on them after seeing them dance. Don't believe me go to a dance hall or club known for dancing.

Also stop being a self defeating faggot.

No, his name is Ahmed and he lives in Sweden.

shut the fuck up

It's awful when you're surrounded by nothing but ogres

This only works when trying to convince mentally-fucked women who have been sold the idea of what is or is not attractive. A man with a healthy toned body will always triumph naturally, because it speaks toward a woman's primal instincts, even if she says she prefers emo boys or hipsters.

If the media didn't advertise an "ideal male" or an "ideal female" toward the masses, we'd all be fucking strong men and somewhat thicc jailbait.

Probably pretty good if youre not autistic.

I'm handsome as fuck but a massive autistic weirdo, so girls lose interest in me quite quickly. Looks only get you so far, but its a good asset to have. Social skills can be improved, but if youre ugly, youre ugly.

It makes you realize how vapid people truly are, especially women. It does confer some benefits but they are equally vapid in nature as the people dispensing them.

I lived the first half of my life as an out of shape NEET and then decided to get fit and suddenly every dumb roastie was into me and found me so fucking interesting and unique. This after years and years of nobody ever noticing my presence. I avoid that stuff entirely and I've seen some of the chaddiest chads I've known get cucked into oblivion and being attractive and high status definitely makes that a lot worse.

These odd strokes are actually artificially put into people's heads. It's whatever the TV says is hot. Back in the day it was emo girls, then it was hipster girls, recently it was thots with Kylie Jenner lips.

It's great

You get to connect to people on such deep levels because they always feel comfortable talking to an attractive person

Also, it's a huge weight off your shoulders not having to be too concerned with how you look

Suck my dick, it's pretty shit seeing the exact same thread thread if not worse but on the exact opposite of the issue. I'm not mad about my thread going down, i'm mad that this one is still up.

Someone needs to be bashed for this

It doesn't matter if you are autistic. You probably aren't that handsome afterall.

i was talking more about the gays/trans shit.

youll see women give you a sly smile no matter how old they are, you almost feel as if theyre youre mom letting you off for some bad shit you just did. youll be able to smooze your way out of almost everything by sweet talking. honestly i sometimes will think to myself " i wonder how ugly people even get through life". not saying i get off easy but i get off easy

so don't go into the thread, you fucking dense moron.

I really don't consider myself that.
I care more for my interior(mind etc.) than exterior.

When i started taking basic care of my body, girls started seriously paying attention to me. By that time i wised up however, and i'm staying a virgin for now since sex outside of a relationship is a waste of time.

It's nice getting texts like these

Still a trend pushed by the media and kikes. See traps as an example. Started as a meme, then pushed into popularity.

Pic