Niggers would probably all die off if white people quit taking care of them

Niggers would probably all die off if white people quit taking care of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t16etuVHXbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did I laugh at this, also nice 5's

Quads of truth

Check um

O! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

No shit, that's why they flock to the white man's land and take all his free shit. Also look at the "white" areas of Africa where they took over for white people and everything went to shit. Or that stupid chink documentary. Or any of the other million examples.

No, white people care only about african's resource, not people. White people are evils

T. Indian

So 2012

nigger i got a gat loaded with 32 bullets,but i only need one because i'll line u faggots up and get a collateral

dem quads tho,kek approves ur message

Give me your tears, gypsy

digits and nostalgia

SHUT UP WHITEBOI!!11

Checked

hi niggers have a nice day! try not to nog too much today k.

g'day cunt

thanks for the (you)

byeee

i have 3% sub saharan so i know niggers well

hahahahahah sais the cocksucker who's country is only 56% white,what should i call you frankedspic?or frankenegro?frankenkike?

50 years ago, that would've been the case. Now they would just get colonized by China

*smacks lips*

and the use of a forced Sup Forums meme confirms your already confirmed fakeness

all americans on Sup Forums are la creatura

shut up anglo scum

Call me an Amerimutt like everyone else, don't try to come up with your own shit. Now read my fortune and sell me a trinket

Quads confirm

>when I ask my friend what he wants on his pizza and he tries to give more than 1 answer..

what kind of blackman says anglo scum or even shut up, cos sure as hell a nigger doesn't use that kind of jargon

2.1% gypsies vs 44% non-whites shame frankenspic shame

cover blown fuck.. you got me I'm a larping slav

>implying it isn't a basement virgin LARPing

It's just banter. Maybe you should come back when you've developed thicker skin and a sense of humor

I haven't seen this in years.

We're all hip to the larp my dude. The clicking noise of the mouse doesn't translate to actual words, so nigs can't communicate online.

mate your black person speak is really lacking. you need to misspell, talk about your "boyz" say clak your ass and refer to yourself as a "real nigga"

get out of my country shitskin

The reason we don't need natsoc to kill niggers is because in a truly free market system, the blacks can never compete with whites. They will slowly lose and disappear by virtue of competition.

>pol actually think this
There are only like 2-3 extremely poor countries that rely on international support whenever famine arrives.

But lets back up for a moment. You wanna know why white population as a percentage of world population is shrinking? It's because African population is increasing. And do you know why they are increasing? Because of increased economic activity as a result of globalization. Hundreds of millions are being lifted from poverty not seen since Deng Xiaoping's liberalization of the Chinese economy.

but ya memes xd

Now that is a fine vintage. What year is it, a 2009 perhaps? Delicious.

We should unironically eat them.
>Inb4 BBC

i have one but apparently u don't have a spine to keep calling me a gyppo

I heard the meat is super greasy, exactly like raccoon meat.

Haven't seen this one in years. Really brings me back.

Digits confirmed. Stop feeding and they stop breeding

>poo
>leaf
It checks out. Hey streetshitter, if white people are so evil why do you choose to live in a country full of them? I honestly want to know.

I would pay real money to see an actual 56%'er and a gypo fight in a box. Like those Japanese bug shows where they get bugs to fight

youtube.com/watch?v=t16etuVHXbQ

nice quads but i doubt it
their numbers would however plummet back to below 50 million

True. They're not human so why not? Every white family gets free bushmeat

Calm down cunt, I was the second post. How much did OP have to respond to? It's glaringly obvious now, but not two posts in.

Eat shit faggot, you people screaming "SLIDE SAGE" every fucking thread need to go away

This will probably be the future if the left wins.

Does any really give such a fuck about what pol thinks, that they're willing to spend so much time to slide threads

They wouldn't die off

but they would revert to what they have always been and have always known.

Small tribes, warring with each other over shiny shit.

If one tribe managed to actually build a well, the other tribes would war with it, until it was gone and the strongest tribe would take that well, since they aren't smart enough to build one themselves.

What's the point of pizza without toppings? The only reason I can see someone getting mad is because toppings cost extra, which at that point you shouldn't be asking about toppings if you're giving free pizza.

>What's the point of pizza without toppings?
Cheese pizza best pizza

Learned helplessness

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

i'd have loved to see their civilization if colonialism hadnt happend.

That must be why you left your failed shithole and moved to my country to leech off whites.

What are you doing Slovakia??

Gotta love pajeets' auto-correct grammar.

Okay Macaulay Culkin