Why are white women working so much instead of having babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/1569808023/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1569808023&linkCode=as2&tag=breebetwtheli-20&linkId=SELZJJOTIN4KCYHV
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
nature.com/articles/nature14618
economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/11/birth-rates-lag-in-europe-and-the-u-s-but-the-desire-for-kids-does-not/
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they let the TV do the thinking for them.

Because women are strongly affected by societal expectations. They will ALWAYS fall in line. They would rather be socially "correct" than actually correct.

Is the big tits marketing girl the CEO already?

because op is busy posting slide threads
sage

(((1 post by this ID)))
sage

shills

Because they don't want to? Woah, it's like women have desires of their own or something. Crazy world we live in huh

because they fell for the working woman meme

they are having black babies instead

Because based white men like me won't fuck them. No cultural marxist bitch for me.
Anecdote: Was at a Grade School event last night with my Girlfriends daughter. Of all the mothers that I saw there, there was only TWO women that were not obese. My GF and another asian woman. Every white woman there was a fat tub of shit. So, OP... go fuck yourself. I'm not fucking an obese cultural marxist because muh don't racemix.

Jews

>Was at a Grade School event last night with my Girlfriends daughter
is she half-black?

"""""""""""""working""""""""""""

Would you rather have Shaniqua or Maria getting that money instead?

Because some bitch one saw a slave getting whipped in a field and went "God, I wish that was me!"

Because women have more malleable politics and behaviour

who is this semen demon?

>half the pay
>Twice the taxes

It was literally pushed to get more people paying into social security

I wanna breed so bad with a women like ops pic :(

But anyways my boss is this meme. Shes early 40s and works real hard. She cares for her nieces. She once said when she has kids... But honestly she's real nice and i feel bad if i judged her to harshly.. She jjst feel for that shitty meme... She probably regrets it herself

You blue-pilled retards just don't get it do you?
The average woman would rather be wagekeked 60 hours a weak through the most fertile years of her life than settle for a sub-9.5/10 male to provide for her.

Because they don't want to be dependent on a man

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

if you were a girl would you just sit and twiiddle your thumbs waiting for the right guy to come along? No, you would make money.

femanon be quiet the men now the men are talking

"working"

depends how hot i am desu

Make us some eggs bitch.

Because we've had 40+ years of media telling us all not to be content, and to "follow our dreams". Also, the plot of every Disney film for years and years has boiled down to "don't listen to your dad- that may seem wrong, but everything will work out".

because they can't depend on their white men

>follow our dreams
what do women actually dream about now? all these women that i know that are following their career actually seem to have no idea why they're doing it
to prove something? because they were told to do it? they have 0 drive and their end goals are always vague
i'm pretty sure all they think about is shoes, makeup and unlimited attention

They should have a concrete list of specifically defined points for white men to claim their hand in marriage. No more "good enough" bullshit where he has to be a vaguely good man. We need specifics.

For example...
-Earns $35k+ per taxes per year
-Can bench 5 reps of his bodyweight
-Reads the bible for at least 15 minutes a day
-Can write 3000 words with fewer than 10 mistakes
-95%+ accuracy at 50 yards measured over 2000 rounds

>per taxes per year
after taxes per year

Women have to work now, it’s too expensive to raise a family on one salary.

Women don't think pathetic roastie

>hur durr why are the womyns working so much
>women
>working
>a bad thing

you just aren't jewish enough to turn this into a good situation for yourself. Get yourself a hard working waifu and stay home all day shit posting while shes out getting the bread

My wealthy partner will only marry me if I prove myself at my work in order to prove that I am not a gold digger. I can stop working when the kids come along.

"Breeding Between The Lines: Why Interracial People are Healthier and More Attractive"

amazon.com/gp/product/1569808023/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1569808023&linkCode=as2&tag=breebetwtheli-20&linkId=SELZJJOTIN4KCYHV

Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

BBC Geneticist: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

"Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study"

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

Because they're educated and want to make money.

>and then 15 years later (if she's still with you) you'll realise you are a pathetic house husband and off yourself

well that kind of makes you a gold digger t b h

His children deserve a mother who has proven herself to not be lazy and retarded. Our children and our home will be my full time job for over a decade. It is a promotion.

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

Have you actually tried to read the paper they based this bs on? Or even the abstract?

The paper doesn't talk about mixed race kids at all but just inbreeding. Inbreeding =/= mating with someone of your race

The first book you quoted is some major bs as well. Just look at his sources. He misinterpreted everything. And it was written by a Jew who interestingly enough is married to another white Jew.

I bet the other shit you linked bases all of their conclusions on misinterpretations.

do you think there are a lot of women that follow their careers in order to find powerful men?
how has this only just occurred to me

I mean just reading this sentence from the Nature paper quoted by that The Guardian article is enough to destroy the validity of the article:
>However, the effect of the more distant parental relatedness that is common in modern human populations is less well understood.
nature.com/articles/nature14618

The propaganda is very strong it seems. The article clearly talks about inbreeding especially when homozygosity is high but apart from the Middle East and North Africa, Europeans have very low homozygosity. Actually Dinar people and Dutch people are a good example against the conclusions they brought up in that article since they are the tallest in the world and are in fucking Europe.

>Dinar
Dinaric.

To pay for her useless neet bf's weed and video games?

Actually no, I read completely that article from The Guardian and it says nothing about mixed race kids. You are a retarded for using it as an arguments in favour of it, so you are the shill.

Yes. We tend to work in fields that are not so fast paced that after taking a 10 year break we can join again as part timers. Our preferred jobs (administration, marketing) are professional ways to cater to others and make people feel good about themselves. Avoid women in Human Resources though, they are hired to find faults. Event planners are just training to take care of a family. Wealthy men are right to be wary of women with job skills because she has no choice but to rape you in divorce and to sap your wallet while being inefficient at home.

Is everyone in this thread too young to actually have a family?
They made it so you can't live on one person's income and raise kids.
Why do immigrants have tons and the wife stays at home? Subsidised rent paid for by you. Council houses are only given to them.
They live in benefits paid for by you. Their presence drives up rent and mortgage prices because of demand. If you work and have kids see how much childcare is

It's the perfect system and they make us pay for our replacements

*with no job skills

>implying you're a woman

women
>working
When was the last time you strolled by a femcube and didn't see facebook open?
When was the last time you strolled through a bull pen where the cows weren't heads down into their cellphones?

They have to work because everything is taxed so much (at least in my country) that you can't earn enough to feed yourself, your gf and your children

I really never had a problem with blacks before. Had some in school and played basketball with them. I would even get mad when people would start calling them niggers and stuff for no reason.

Then I started to see how they react to the whole white genocide thing. And keep saying they'll take our land and our women. They ask for reparations because they think everything they see in the ((Hollywood)) movies is real and slavery only happen to blacks.

From that moment I became redpilled and can't wait for civil war to kill them all. So good job Jamal, you are actually useful at something.

So what do you propose? Keep women at home? Say your wife finished raising the kids when they are already in college, is she gonna stay the rest of her life at home? For almost 20 years doing nothing? That's plain retarded.

It's like half of your population won't be productively used. Women should work but a society should also make easier for them to have kids. Free kindergartens, free schools, time off when they are pregnant and after to nurse the newborn the first months. Then she goes back to work. This is the best solution. You will have productive members of society and high birth rates.

>What happens when you take away men's purpose in life?
>What happens when you halve the wages?
>What happens when you take half of the jobs?
>What happens when you are now forced to work because men don't want to?
>How come women are less happier than men today?
>What happens when you don't get married?
>What happens when marriage is the root of civilization yet women ruin about 60% of marriages?

Women are digging their own graves and spitting on men and they simply do not give a fuck.

>Free kindergartens, free schools, time off when they are pregnant and after to nurse the newborn the first months. Then she goes back to work. This is the best solution. You will have productive members of society and high birth rates.
That is exactly how it works here and the complete opposite has happened. State raised kids is also one of the worst ideas we’ve ever tried.

I'm not sure that this is very different from most men these days. "Follow your dreams" is vague and incomplete advice. It should be "have a plan, bust your ass", perhaps.

I've never heard about free kindergartens and schools in the US. Don't you guys still have to pay if they are public?

That stuff has been tried in a small Japanese city and it boosted the birth rate from 1.3 to 2.8.
economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate

Obviously it might not work everywhere and it didn't necessarily happen because of subsidized parenting but it should still be tried.

I wanr r9gay to go and and stay go

if you marry a girl who makes as much as you, she cant rape you in divorce court... the whole premise of that is the woman cant earn enough to provide for herself, but if she can then she doesnt need half of the man’s money

But women do want more kids, at least higher than the current fertility rate.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/11/birth-rates-lag-in-europe-and-the-u-s-but-the-desire-for-kids-does-not/

The more freedom and independence women get the more depressed they become. Over 40% of adult women in America are on some form of antidepressent. Female suicide rates in the west are raising far faster than women in developed eastern countries. You can fool yourself into thinking working a 9-5 job is rewarding, but subconciously your brain knows it's going against the natural order of becoming a mother.

because they are women

Yes, we have free public schools including kindergarten, with free transportation to and from the schools for the kids. By free I mean tax money. Employers give a few months off for maternity leave, sometimes it’s paid and sometimes it’s not. Depends on the length.

In the US, we have all of that and a bag of chips.
Children raised by our public school system are garbage.
There's a graphic that compares the economic contribution of men and women over their life time.
Women are a net negative.
Maybe someone will find it.
The best thing a woman can do is produce sons.
Half of all women should be separated out from school at the age of 14 and spend the next 4 years learning the trade-skill of being a mother.

Bro hate to break it to you,but you're Black. Don't be ashamed of your African Moorish roots my brotha. Uhuru

it's their choice what they do with their lives. Couldnt care LESS.

Take a gorillian guesses

Wtf i love taking statistics at face value

White woman are the real fascist

Who dis

Public schools in Italy are the best actually. Private schools always lag behind, even students in university who come from public schools have better results and less problems than the ones from private schools.

It's weird that kindergartens are free for everyone in the US. Here kindergartens cost around 200-500 euros per month per kid depending on your income. The public ones are free only if your income is very low and usually only immigrants get it which is fucking bullshit.

Most kindergartens are overcrowded and don't have enough places so a lot of women are forced to leave their jobs and stay at home, also because they would waste all of their salary on paying for the kindergarten so a lot of women say that they might as well just raise the kids themselves than work, have them be raised by other people and spend that salary away on kindergartens anyway.

I believe free kindergartens, free public schools and free books would work here. Maybe lowering VAT for clothing and other shit for kids as well.

Public school in most of Europe are very good. Finland has the best though.

>Women on average spend more money than men
>Women are better consumers
>Make women work under the guise of "female liberation"
>Turn society into a female based consumer society instead of male

user a lot of the shit talk on this board comes from men who care TOO much. Some even care about foreign countries, their people. Some still care about the downtrodden and opressed *(many don´t, too jaded and Darwinian by now).

But many care about women and their plights / mistakes. You´d never see this huge amount of posting, the actual "movements" and groups discussion this question otherwise. Women are THE motivation for man to act and utilize his will to power. All other things lead in the end to her and the children she gives the man - in theory.

No problem burger. I've acknowledged my inferior negro genes. I hope you burgers don't go the same way as us and keep avoiding the liberals and mass migration.

Most unattractive thing you'll ever see is a masculine woman in high heels walking with authority, like she's a man. Vomit inducing.

It’s the opposite here. US public schools are an embarrassment, with some exceptions. The more wealthy the neighborhoods, the better the public schools will be. Less niggers and more options for classes are offered.

>Here kindergartens cost around 200-500 euros per month per kid
Kindergarten is paid for with taxes here but child care until they’re of age to go to kindergarten is not. The average is around $200-500 per *week per kid. It costs more than some college tuitions for a year.

you know you are probably right
lazy men without goals are fucking disgusting

Emily Barry, a jew

Why do people make this thread every single day and why do so many people always reply to it?

Feminism brainwashing, told they don't need to have kids when young, and by the time they get middle age it's to late for them.

>Kindergarten is paid for with taxes here but child care until they’re of age to go to kindergarten is not. The average is around $200-500 per *week per kid. It costs more than some college tuitions for a year.
Have any state tried to subsidize this as well? It might increase the fertility rate for whites.

>goblin genes
Whiter than mutts.

Fpbp

That mutt was probably a shill. Just ignore him and drop redpills.

The only subsides that go out are to “eligible families” i.e. niggers and spics in poverty. If you’re in your early 20s and just finished your degree (with a load of debt, no house and little savings) you won’t qualify, even though these are the people that should be breeding. The state is not very friendly to people who are achieving to get ahead.

This was a part of Bernie’s campaign. Subsides are a temporary solution but they create their own problems as well. We need a complete reform where kids aren’t taken from their families and raised on the state so mommy can go to work and get her 2-5 years of experience so she won’t become unemployable. There needs to be a better balance.

>

Yep one word: Feminism.

Brainwash for women to act like men, that htey have to compete with men. Tell them working corporate jobs is empowering.... see the birthrates plummet.

>The only subsides that go out are to “eligible families” i.e. niggers and spics in poverty. If you’re in your early 20s and just finished your degree (with a load of debt, no house and little savings) you won’t qualify, even though these are the people that should be breeding. The state is not very friendly to people who are achieving to get ahead.
Damn this is our problem as well. Most subsidies go to immigrants and a lot of money are wasted on boat migrants to keep them alive when they shouldn't even be here instead of using that money for hospitals, schools, universities, roads, infrastructure in general, etc. They spent like more than 20 billion euros on boat African migrants in like 4 years.

Goverment.

It’s become a cycle here, probably will for Europe as well since no one will address the core problems and fix them.

>don’t have kids because of the cost
>mass immigration because can’t replace population
>give gibs to the stupid and the lazy
>no money left to fix problems
>don’t have kids because of cost
>repeat

We’re breeding the worst of our population and giving them to the state. The long term effects of this cycle won’t end well. That’s not including the problems that multicult brings.

Salaries have diminished in value drastically since women have doubled the labor force, don’t work as hard, and don’t negioate as hard.

I agree. Lots of research against diversity and multiculturalism but people don't learn.

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

It can only work if culture is similar and even then it doesn't work quite well.

Jews.

Feminism + immigration

I wish she would update her instagram more often

has to be
s
a
t
i
r
e

>White women are the devil
They will destroy society of you don't control them.