Winston Churchill movie

Thoughts on this Sup Forums
Apparently the movie portrays Hitler as the one not wanting to go to war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapon_project
youtube.com/watch?v=6ByNT12IYbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapon_project

a little reminder:
every anti-german ww2 movie is a anti white movie

eat a dick kraut

Germans please die out soon so Magyars and Poles can get living space in the West

>"Okay Hitler, you've taken several territories and we haven't bothered you since they've been mostly agreeable except for when you occupied all of Czechoslovakia, but we're think you're about to take Poland and we want to draw the line in the sand here. If you invade Poland France and the UK will declare war on you. We don't have the resrouces to actually engage in a proper war with you but we are doing this to make clear our condemnation of this action."
>"ok"
>invades Poland
>"Alright well, we did say we'd declare war on you. But we can't really do anything about it. Please don't do it again."
>invades Denmark and Norway
>"Jesus Christ."
>invades France
>"Oh fuck he's serious."

Wow, truly I see that Hitler was peaceful and didn't go to war. He was a good boy he dindu nuffin.

This.

Fuck this fat cunt and fuck ZOG.
Nobody will remember this cunt after the Fourth Reich is established and we kill all the jews.

>implying he didnt have a claim on territories that were part of his country less than 3 decades ago
>implying its wrong to invade a country that just declared war on you.

Funny how the USSR also invaded poland and the UK didnt declare war on them. What a (((coincidence))) goy!

the eternal anglo strikes again!

^

he didnt' want to go to war, tard.

He thought britain would cut their shit out. He actually thought that britain and germany had alot in common. Hitler hated the french, and the only reason took france over was because of the Versailles treaty.

But Churchill wanted his war.

Hitler wanted to go to war with russia.

holy shit... the (((UK))) is working for the Soviet Union all along and didnt just try to avoid conflict with them so they wouldnt be BTFO by both Germany and the Soviets... thats why immediately after the German threat was eliminated the UK (and western europe and america) and the Soviets immediately became highly suspicious and aggressive toward each other with both trying to undermine each others power and control over europe... it was all a secret plan...

Hitler only went to war with Russia during his war with Britain to knock out the last chance of Continental opposition and force the UK and America (naval powers) to withdraw from the war. While Hitler drummed up support for the war by exaggerating the Communist threat, he didn't actually consider them dangerous and in fact underestimated their power since he expected the invasion to be relatively easy. It is a German myth that the war against the Soviets was the "primary" or "good" war. Hitler didn't give a shit, if it weren't for the war with the Western powers he'd have preferred waiting until later to invade Russia to get the lebensraum.

This

Reminder it's been British/English foreign policy for at least 500 years to oppose the strongest continental power. In fact I read something on here to the effect that Britain pushed for the eastward expansion of the EU to intentionally destabilize it.

this

shut it cringe nigger

even that poodle looks fed up with him

has anyone seen it? does it have it's fair share of diversity, too? would be hilarious

true.

>le USSR was jewish even though they persecuted jews and chased them out their territories

American education + Sup Forums brainwashing

Light Our Darkest Hour
youtube.com/watch?v=6ByNT12IYbY

The Bolshevik revolution was an almost entirely jewish operation, kike.

This.

Yes, Idris Elba plays Hitler.

This. England and America didn't want to go to war with Germany, but Hitler wouldn't stop till he forcibly dragged both in war.
Germany invaded first, USSR stayed back and let the retard take all the attention while they quietly areas. UK wasn't stupid and wasn't going to declare war on 2 major powers at the same time. This kind of stupidity is only for Hitler.

Stalin purged Jews from positions of power. Hitler even spoke highly of Stalin for doing it.

They were Jewish till Stalin took power and started killing them for backing stabbing Russia.

Why was Germany not prepared for Russian winter?

and don't say "they planned to win the war before winter set in" - then you STILL have to prepare for winter.

Well that is a historical fact.

That dident happen though, war was declared after the invasion of Poland. Also, Denmark and Norway were only occupied so that britain wouldent invade them and thus have a bridgehead straight into Germany. Which was actually a plan of the brits, even (((wikipedia))) admits as much.

oy vey, don't miss the yearly day of remembrance goy. It would be a shame if we caught you saying or doing something antisemitic.

Since America will most likely start getting blamed for WW2 in a bit as it always does. I'll present some facts that are always ignored.
First, America thought the TOV was unfair and wanted it to be ratified. However, everyone opposed this even the German representatives. So we left because we didn't like how unfair it was.
Second, the US supported Germany after WW1. Multiple plans and aids were put in place so that Germany doesn't collapse.
Third, the US was one of Nazi Germany's biggest trading partners. We sent them aid and support even after the invasion of Poland.
Fourth, America controlled territory in the Pacific and Japan was openly hostile towards them. We tried to get Japan to sign a treaty promising not to attack said areas, and they refused. So we stopped trading with them until they accept and sign the treaty.
Fifth, Hitler was the one that declared war on us, not the other way around.
Sixth, even after Germany betrayed us 2 times in less than 100 years, we still continued to give it aid and support and made it (West side anyways) stand up again.
Seven, this is what Nazis thought of the Nords. We didn't do that to them after WW2. They were always like this.

Gleeson > Oldman
Oldman is still a great actor though.

THIS

Based aussies!

Truee.

What about Pacific Theatre, though? I thought Hacksaw Ridge felt pretty pro-white. Mel Gibson is, no doubt, /ourguy/

I'm pretty sure the UK declared war after the invasion of Poland, not after the invasion of Denmark or Norway (or France).

>war was declared after the invasion of Poland.
>I'm pretty sure the UK declared war after the invasion of Poland, not after the invasion of Denmark or Norway (or France).
Not saying any different. But there was no real military action against Germany during this roughly year long period, hence the term "Phoney War". The real war began with the German offensive against France.
>Denmark and Norway were only occupied so that britain wouldent invade them and thus have a bridgehead straight into Germany
Brits had naval bases there, if I recall correctly. They wouldn't have needed to invade Norway or Denmark for access.

Fuck you. You German autists ruined Europe forever.

You probably haven't even heard of absolutely kino movies such as this...

You shouldn't have allied with the Japanese. You were friends with China in the beginning, but pivoted towards Japan for muh military capacity. If the Japs hadn't sperged out and bombed us, we never would have gotten involved in the war. There was a huge patriot, anti-war movement in the US that died upon Pearl Harbor. Then you didn't even capitalize on your alliance with Japan. They were focused on fighting us, when if they just left us out of it, you both could have double-teamed the Soviet Union and opened a two-front war with them. Your mistakes were collossal, Klaus.

I don't really care about Hollywood movies anymore.

Sure thing

Is that sarcasm I'm detecting, or is there some kind of language barrier, Ernst?

Turning your back on old friends has its consequences. Pivoting towards Japan was a huge net loss for Germany. All they did was drag us into the war.

he's ignoring your autism because of the way you are speaking to him as if he is responsible for his country's failing. you can't seem to understand this and he foresaw that you wouldn't so he didn't bother to respond any further than a few words

you're trying to engage in a debate in someone who doesn't care to debate you

"3/4 germa"n detected

Shut the fuck up rajinder chang.

>you are speaking to him as if he is responsible for his country's failing

Nope, just objectively analyzing history. For all your talk of autism, you would have to be literally braindead to take my post that way. Why are you analyzing everything on a personal basis on an anonymous forum like this, as if the use of the word "you" is directed at any particular individual?

I'm trying to engage in debate with someone who would challenge me on my position that repivoting towards Japan was a mistake, brainlet. Nothing more.

>literal 56%

A little reminder
Germany is now anti-white

>t. 100% streetshitter

thats why the uk was so keen for turkey to join for ages, they knew it would put the roach among the pigeons

>kung poo
kek

This right here. Delusional wehraboos BTFO

Reminder