Is there anything I need to know about Sting and James Blunt?

Is there anything I need to know about Sting and James Blunt?

>Be me working 12 hours a day in front of computer.
>Need some calm and melodic music to relax, focus and not get bored during work.
>Buy Sia's album on Itunes (I know its a gay choice, but her music doesn't disrupt my thinking process). Enjoy.
>Learn on the Internet that Sia is involved in some pedo and satanic bullshit. Delete.
>Buy Lana Del Ray's album on Itunes. Easy, melodic music, finally I can concentrate.
>Learn she put a hex on Trump and promotes witchraft. Delete.
>Buy Sting and James Blunt albums. Is there anything I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=FqNDYvsOZkc
youtu.be/PSEGY9N--pA
youtube.com/watch?v=-nfxCjnlymc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=andd1eYucx0
radioswissclassic.ch/en
youtube.com/watch?v=e2rz4vqeZWU
youtu.be/_wACCgCCjRc
youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WibI-UXg4
youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4
youtu.be/iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>average russian having spare money to buy shitty music from iTunes

Don't bullshit me Ivan

>Buy Sia's album on.......
>Buy Lana Del Ray's album ........
Christ do you get your shitty ass music tastes from the youtube homepage suggestions or something?
Might as well get some Bruno Mars and whatever mexicans and niggers they're trying to peddle this quarter.

If you let a singer's politics color your taste for their music then 99% of anything post 1960 would be off limits to you.

James Blunt has some amazing twitter bants.

I used to listen and buy Adele's albums as well lol :). My music choices are gay, I know that.

>James Blunt
Is James Blunt /ourguy/ ?

If you need something relaxing then listen to Sigur Ros

>Russian
>Buying digital goods
At least make a believable lie.

An album costs like 2 bucks. Even I can spare.

Lana del Rey is actually good

Trump is protected by chaos wizards and the Adepts of our age.
These fools forgot the Rule of Three and are experiencing their own energy folding back on them in tripartite form. The Trump Curse.
Let the dead bury the dead. So mote it be.

Except she worships satan. The music is good though, she probably sold her soul for it.

counter magiks are needed asap

I think she more or less did. It's exactly that sort of music, it feels completely wrong. Lots of lyrics about that as well.

On her most recent album though she had a line about wanting to give everything up if she could talk to God.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s

she's garbage and you know that

She's not, you just don't like her kind of music. She is way better than pretty much everyone else at it.

If you're some kind of classical purist then I will give it you, she's just a pop singer. But if you like bands like the Beatles then you have absolutely no room to judge her.

Music industry has always been made up of witches and warlocks and archjews

youtube.com/watch?v=FqNDYvsOZkc
Watch 1:00-2:00 for reference

That's fine. She will not discover the arcane geometries of the metaphysical universe. Just howling at the moon.

her music is degenerate and mind numbing. you are better of listening to your own breath

Most pop music is degenerate and mind-numbing. Radiohead are like the most critically acclaimed mainstream band of the past 30 years and their music is pure degenerate numbness.

Her song Cola is about Weinstein.
I like how people make fun of her with “SHE LITERALLY FUCKED TO THE TOP”. When she herself has a song called “Fucked my way to the top”.

Lana dope as fuck

We have already defeated the strongest warlocks from South america, a spoiled bitch that believes in witchcraft won't come far.

Pretty sure all this witchcraft is the cause of the Trump Curse.

gayest 3d ive ever seen in pol

It is. See my previous post.

>pure degenerate numbness
Okay radiohead isnt even that good but you have no idea what youre talking about do you. "Lana" is a autotuned overproduded barbie whore who doesn't have skills. She is a brand like Brittany or Mandi designed to hypnotize retards like you who lack the music background to recognize it. Watch her live performances. She can't sing and she looks like shit. Stop pretending like you have ever listened to a radiohead album you cunt.

what's up with people of european descent larping with paganism these days?

what's the matter faggots? the friendly neighbourhood pedophile not meeting your 'spiritual' needs?

I don't think you're aware of how she makes her music. Radiohead are obviously more talented musicians than her, especially Greenwood and Yorke, but it's in the same ballpark. This is not the Art of Fugue we're talking about here.

And she looks like shit because she's been a degenerate for like 15 years and she's in her early 30s.

I'm seeing Lana del Rey this weekend it's ok

Yes. Witchcraft is dangerous and will send you to hell.

I don't know, Ivan. I only listen to ramonescore and other pop punk. It's not relaxing, and it's really whiny.
youtu.be/PSEGY9N--pA

Yeah shes the only 'popular' singer i enjoy. Just remember to never look past the music for any artist. Most of them are retarded lefties which is a shame.

I hear Ted Nugent is pretty based.

Sting is a humanitarian attention whore/cuck.

James Blunt is the most hated pop-singer in England, because he's a right-winged former army sergeant and married to an underwear model.

Sting likes to hang out in rainforests and James Blunt killed several Arabs for fun.

He's a complete retard though.

This.

Rumor has it James Blunt once scalped a taliban terrorist and wore the turbaned scalp as a camoflage helmet.

Don't fuck with Lana
I'm not a huge fan of her newer stuff but Born to Die was incredible
Too bad she /blacked/

No, it's not in the same ballpark. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about so stop pretending. You are a lana del ray fanboy, hilariously pathetic. Anybody who hears her atonal shit voice and stale compositions and thinks, "wow," has been living in a soundproof cave.

>buy

>Be me working 12 hours a day in front of computer.
>Need some calm and melodic music to relax, focus and not get bored during work.
youtube.com/watch?v=-nfxCjnlymc

Pantera maybe?

I get that you associate your musical tastes with your identity so it hurts you to think that whatever musicians you like are not very special, but there is no reason to be autistic about this. They're writing pop songs, the point is to create 2-4 minutes of dopamine rush, it's barely art.

What a sick bastard. I'll buy all his songs now, I guess.

I'M A CREEEEEEEEEEEP

>ahaha she is open about being a whore
>dope as fuck
More like got fucked on dope probably. Fag.

Just fucking listen to the classic German composers. Its music that has been proven over hundreds of years, and was composed by great white men at the height of our culture. Fuck listening to the top 40 Jew ballads of the week

hey bruno mars has some really catchy feely feefee songs , same as neyo or ginuwine or usher.

ye sure corny but some songs aren´t at all and very comfy.

i say that as someone that enjoys all kinds of music as long as it speaks to me on a moody-level or has dank tunes.

>2-4 minutes
Too long.

Just listen to this at work. Your productivity will go up 50%

m.youtube.com/watch?v=andd1eYucx0

Get the King James bible on audiobook.
Listen to each book on repeat until you can recite them from memory

radioswissclassic.ch/en
i listen to this at work

She can use witchcraft all she wants. I want you and everyone in this thread to know that German idealism is more powerful than witchcraft. Have you read the works of Frederich Schelling? Have you read the "Historical Critical Introduction on the Philosophy of Mythology"? Schelling was a German Idealist Philosopher, he was roommates with Holderland, and with Hegel. They predicted it a long time ago, Trump will complete the system of German Idealism. Kant's 1st Critique, written in 1781, Donald Trump is a Kantian, he's a German Idealist!

Sting.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2rz4vqeZWU

Unfortunately, I can't concentrate if I listen to podcasts or sermons or Bible. I do listen to KJV, though. Usually 1 chapter in the evenings.

Yes, thanks. This is good.

>buying music
>iTunes
>James blunt
Stop

Well, I guess I'm done with him too. Only James Blunt is left :).

At least he's not cucked like the other three of my investments.

dude you gotta get over yourself. my favorite band literally campaigned for hillary. separate the art from the artist man

She tried and failed to gain attention by lying about radiohead suing her for 100% of the royalties to her ripoff of creep, so now she's back to appealing to tumblrites.

>ripoff of creep
youtu.be/_wACCgCCjRc

Listen to Megadeth, Dave Mustaine isn't cucked. His voice takes getting used to for some.
Listen to classical music, it's great, and isn't mind numbingly repetitive like pop. It's some of the best music ever made.
Try Vivaldi or Bach.
Metallica has some great music, the first four albums are your best bet, Kill 'em All to And Justice For All.

Buying anything from iTunes is a gay choice

His soldiers used to nickname him James Blunt Instrument because he liked to kill Arabs up close using a baseball bat or sometimes his bare fists.

Whenever he visited an Arab village, he'd make all the men kneel in front of him and then he'd beat one of them to death as a lesson to the others. In the end, the Army had to pull him out because he started to frighten his own superiors.

I just can't stand that bullshit. I quit TV shows as soon as they introduce some gay/trans character or some other faggotry starts. House of Cards, Suburro, Mindhunter - I didn't finish any of those shows, because of all the faggotry they started introducing in later episodes.

Just buy some classical compilations and be done with it.

sure, but lots of artists have certain political opinions that never come out in their music.

>it's barely art
Great point. Her voice is bad, her producers are bad, the theatrical aspect of her live shows is bad. She looks bad and sounds bad. Before you try to imply again that I am ignorant of the music industry and music as an art, I like some gay shit. Some of the gayest most meaningless pop songs are great music. There are some great products at Dollar Tree but you dont set up in a public place preaching how great their $1 steaks are or else you would come across as someone with no taste. Lana Del Ray is a dollar tree steak.

Unfortunately, classical music get boring after couple of hours of listening. Probably, I haven't yet developed a taste for it.

Just get bent on Mike Patton dude there are 20 genres in these 2 albums
>Faith No More - Angel Dust
>Mr. Bungle - California

not listening to /ourband/ the clash
youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w

This. But if you need to concentrate I like 'Riceboy Sleeps' even better - it doesn't get in the way at all, vid related:

'Daniell in the Sea', Riceboy Sleeps:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WibI-UXg4

Back to Bedlam is a great album, don't know anything about Blunt tho

I know... I switched to Samsung Galaxy couple of weeks ago, it's better than iphone, but music and books are 3 times more expensive on Google Play than on Itunes. I guess, I'll stop spending money on singers like Sting and buy Blunt's complete collection instead.

I've been on the fence on this for a long time, but your music tastes have just proven to me that slavs aren't white

He made a song about raping a 13 year old and he adopted a 17 year old so he could fuck her.

I also like to put on this song when I work: youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

It doesn't distract and helps to concentrate.

Listen to the Cure. Actually good music and you don't have to worry about such bullshit

Yes, we all know, and we know that radiohead gave them writing credit and now all 5 members of radiohead own part of the rights to their own melody which ldr ripped off.

Ldr refused to give writing credit (her shitty song would have at least 10 people credited) and admitted guilt by saying she offered 40% but they wanted 100%, which is a lie to gain sympathy.

What kind of music do you think is good?

I think she has a good voice, her producers are fine, and her live shows are not very good. I think you just hate her for some reason, which is fine, but again, unless you're comparing her to actual art music, you're splitting hairs here.

>2018
>Still buying music

Start streaming music.

lol, but I don't listen to negro music, do I?

>actual art music
>splitting hairs
Are you a millenial? I find the fact that you need to make this distinction hilarious. Is not-actual-art-music the name you give to the noise that the people who you look up to make?
>what kind of music do you think is good?
Everything from avant-garde to doo-wop to Mariah Carrey.

They're trying to take on the Witch-king of America, who has cursed and ended the lives and careers of hundred of critics?

Once you get bored of classics listen to cinematic soundtracks
Two Steps from Hell, Thomas Bergensen, and audiomachine are all pretty good.

Listening to Lana Del Ray and James Blunt is incredibly white. White female at least.

Name an artist from the past 20 years you think is very high quality, as in much better than Lana del Rey.

Art music refers to the aristocratic-clerical tradition that starts with monophonic chants like von Bingen around 1100ad and evolved into the familiar classical forms and then rapidly degerated in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

youtu.be/iOk6HB609po
Hagel couldn't do it. #ThulePilled

Fuck yeah we're doing this!

I hear he once fisted two arab babies and then used their corpses as boxing gloves to fight off the grieving Ifrits.

>buy
>music
I remember when you used to catch a ban for that faggotry. Listen to classical symphonies, dumbass.

Kek. The entire reason Arabs wear beards is so that they can conceal their identities from him.

Even if the stories about Blunt are exaggerated, I'd still rather spend money on his music, because he is based. Fucking Sting turned out to be another dissapoinment.

>I remember when you used to catch a ban for that faggotry. Listen to classical symphonies, dumbass.

You're probably right. I'm just to lazy to download music from torrents, it's much easier to buy it with your phone.

kek :)

>mexico
>south america
Ahmed's plaything education everyone

I was going to star in an advert for James Blunt's new album. Had a Skype call with the director and everything. He told me that I'm perfect for the role but within the same sentence he told me the advert was not diverse enough.
TLDR: got cucked by diversity, tbf I know who they replaced me with and he's actually a decent actor but still