Are you fat Sup Forums?

are you fat Sup Forums?
or just want to lose a few pounds?
Try the ketogenic diet.
I was 230lbs a few months ago and now I'm down to 185 (I'm 6'3")
All you have to do is eliminate carbs from your diet.
You can have up to 30-40g of carbohydrates a day in order to stay in ketosis.
You will crave food less on the keto diet.
Plus our (white/european) bodies were meant to consume meat and cheese. we're not grain eating people.
You will also have more energy.
Google a "keto calculator" and it will tell you how much grams of fat, protein and carbs you should eat daily.
Trust me Sup Forums it's a great move. You will lose weight QUICK AND EASY and still be able to eat all the delicious foods.

We're not meant to eat carbs. It's vegan bullshit.

lol I was vegan at one point in my life because I thought it was actually healthy. It's probably the worst diet for you. Carbs just bog your system down and zap all your energy. Fats are actually what your body needs

I eat keto. For the last week I've eaten a double bacon cheeseburger from 5 guys everyday. I feel great, losing weight, blood pressure goes back to normal on this diet.

EZPZ

it's amazing how much bacon you can eat and still lose weight

im not giving up potatos

i've been eating 50 - 100 grams of net carbs a day and I'm in ketosis

Diets don't work
go to gym, build muscles and let them burn calories for you

Awesome. I try to stay under 50 just to be sure. Hate those diarrhea spells when I drop out of keto.

I fell off keto wagon and have gained weight and blood pressure increased... sometimes I backside and always regret it. I feel much more healthy and energetic when in ketosis. Garbage in, garbage out - I am going shopping tonight for keto-friendly foods to get back on track. Fuck the sugar Jew.

ketosis is real though. it's the perfect diet for working out and building muscle also

We got our first retard. Neat. He's got a peace symbol and everything.

Building muscle is great, but overall the majority of health comes from what you eat. What you eat is also referred to as your diet.

just cut out sugar and reduce carbs (keep < 100) and you still see benefits

I was holding back from mentioning the jew in my post but yes. Sugar/empty carbs are truly the Jüden of the food kingdom

can confirm was a fat miserable fuck and did the keto thing and lost all the weight

still miserable though

At least you're not fat.

I did in august of 2016
Since then I've lost 70 lbs, and reversed my hypertension and prediabetes.
My bloodwork comes back great too, with low insulin, low triglycerides, low inflammatiom markers, and high HDL putting me at low risk for diabetes and heart disease where I was high risk before.
I have a friend who did it as well, he had type 2 diabetes. He was injecting insulin and on 3 different drugs.
Now he's off all meds and doesnt need to take insulin anymore. His doctor said he is effectively cured as long as he stays with keto, and he has a normal hba1c

Fuck that, if you want to lose weight like Jared, you know what to do...

Or you could just eat at a calorie deficit and still get all that delicious bread.
Stop being a lazy fatty.

why do I worry about being 10 pounds overweight while people are doing this to themselves?

Im still eating apples legumes and low cal bread.
Will my dick fly off?

I am still "fat" going by the BMI because i didnt go from fat to skinny but from fat to strong fit

Better to be a tank than a skinny bitch with lose skin

Im kind of on a keto diet now. I lost 25 kilos a couple years ago by crashdieting and eating almost only carbs.

This time im doing it properly trying to keep my muscle. I've had no issues with hunger at all so far, its obviously the healthy/proper way to loose weght

Mmk real talk then, what foods should you way and what foods to stay away from.

Keto is too autistic and too complicated.
If you have to autistically watch what you eat every day, it's a bad diet.
Take the fasting pill. I lost over 15 kg just fasting. Best thing about fasting is that it doesn't matter what you eat. You can live normally and not care about any autistic diets, all you need to do is have an eating schedule.

Details on your schedule please? What results have you seen in what time? I've been interested in this method, need to lose some weight.

I learned which foods had the most carbs, and then ate whatever was left. Meat, dairy, green leafy veg, etc. After a little bit of work you become able to eat instinctively without any tracking at all.

Keto also pairs perfectly with fasting since once fat adapted your appetite lessens to the point of being a nonfactor.

The needed investment into needing two seconds of research is why most people who do it are white

You are in ketosis when you fast....just sayin.

other way around mate.

You are not wrong but its better to address the core issue so that you wont put on the weight later on again

this is true

If you eat the protein in that picture it will very likely throw your body out of ketosis

I lost 7 kg weight and 5 cm waist size in 4 months by limiting carb intake, only about 2-3 servings of rice a week

I eat basically carnivore now, around a kilo of meat a day. I still register 1-2mmol of ketones with my blood ketone monitor.

This. At first I was hungry so I just replaced bread with cheese and meat. It gets you over the hump to where you no carbs and also fasting.

Ketogenic diet works wonders, but it's hard to mantain. Caloric restriction works the best in the long run.

Also "we're not grain eating people". You haven't been in Germany lately, have you?

Absolutely this.
Carbs exhaust you. They're like nitro to a gasoline engine. Yes you'll get more energy for a while but it also burns the fuel faster.
Healthy fats, protein, etc are like high octane gasoline and quality oil.
Otoh, bad fats and cholesterols are like low octane economy fuel and Walmart brand oil for your body.
Just cutting carbs isn't always enough.
I know cutting shit food loke burgers, along with cutting carbs went a long way toward helping my health and weight.

keto works...lost about 60lbs on keto (after I ballooned to 205 after a bout of depression)

Then you will remain a fat ass.

>Plus our (white/european) bodies were meant to consume meat and cheese. we're not grain eating people.

yet we have been subsisting on grain since farming was invented

Different poster, but I've done intermittent fasting in the past. Basically all it is is eating in a 6-7 hour window and not otherwise. I did 12-7 as that worked best with work. There are supposedly benefits to energy and shit, but the biggest thing I noticed was just how hard it is to overeat during such a small period. Lost weight and had a lot of energy, so can't complain

Cholesterol is necessary for the body to function, it doesn't matter whether you eat it or not as your body can also make it itself. Eat a whole ton? Body downregulates production and dumps what isnt needed. Don't eat any? Body ups production to concentrate.
Beyond ketones you get energy from triglycerides (fat) which are transported along with cholesterol and fat soluble vitamins. All are necessary for life.
Cholesterol is needed for brain growth, cellular repair, injury healing, making new cells, etc. Without cholesterol you would be dead.

What’s an example daily diet? I’d like to try it for just a day before reading the longer diet plans and calorie counting

4000 years vs 4 million my man

Also I jump-roped an hour a day which will blast yo ass in no time

My schedule is never consistent.
I flip flop between the one meal a day fasting method and the 22 hour fast. I do a few 2-3 day long fasts once in a while.
I think I lost about 1 kg every week.
Best thing about fasting is that you don't get hungry when fasting. When you fast you start realizing that all those irregular eating patters and snacking are what made you hungry in the first place. I am not sure if you can call it a paradox, but stuffing your face regularly genuinely makes you more hungry.

i tried keto last year and i was in ketosis for about a month and things were going great, felt good and more alert and more refreshed after sleeping. but suddenly i got constipated for 10 days straight and it was the worst day of my life when i had to get laxative powder prescribed by my doctor to fix it. only problem i had with it. maybe i wasn’t eating enough veggies but i’ve heard other people have had a similar experience.

Agriculture was a mistake.

You mean that thing that created the food surprlus without which society could never exist?

Clearly!

but before that wasn't meat still a small part of the diet compared to fruits and vegetables?
my diet is 80% meat because I'm a lazy fuck but I'm worried I'll get gout or something

I've been looking at diets for the last couple of days. Is it bad the fact this one is posted on Sup Forums makes me more interested?

Regardless is Keto possible on a small budget? Im a student and dont get alot of money to throw at food.

Is it possible to do 1 meal a day on Keto? Give me an example of 1 easy meal you can make that is "keto" or whatever.

This is all sounding fairly interesting i like the food set it gives you.

No potatoes? And no bread? Wew lad

Cant wait to eat a live chicken!

You can go as simple or complicated as you like. I typically eat something like pork chop or chicken thigh with cream cheese since its cheap and easy.
But other people may make a chili with meat, onion, spices, peppers, top with sour cream and cheese.
Or start the day off with bacon and eggs if youre hungry. For lunch have some homemade meat chili, curry, leftovers, etc
For dinner have some pot pie with a fathead crust, pizza with same crust, or as simple as protein, veg side, and fat source (fattier cut of meat, hollandaise sauce, alfredo sauce, curry sauce, etc)

Eat to hunger, only eat when hungry until youre full, eat as much or little veg as you want

Websites like ruled.me or dietdoctor.com have meal plans

If you want to lose weight all you have to do is get a life, pick up a skateboard or something faggots. Learn how to ollie a hobo. I bet you won't be fat by the time you land a kickflip.

Hush shill.

constipation is often due to not enough magnesium (found in green leafy veg, animal bones, etc, I just take a supplement), not enough fat, or not enough water.

I posted it on Sup Forums because I know it would appeal and work for a lot of the people on here.
It is relatively cheap. Eggs and cheese are my go to. Along with ground beef (grass-fed if you want to spend a little extra). An easy meal would be a bacon egg and cheese omelette, maybe with some avocado on the side.

Stick with fish and fowl if you're worried about gout. Eat organ meats if you can but berries and leafy greens will do.

Agriculture is for empires, nothing more.

gout is caused by hyperinsulinemia which causes a retention of uric acid. Hence why diabetics get it. Diabetics also improve with keto as does gout.
If we look back at recipes from long ago at the very least we didnt have seed oils, refined flours/carbs, or added sugars.
There are also people like the inuit and masai who eat basically only animal products and are healthier than their modern counterparts

I'm bulking right now. But maybe I will try this when it's time to cut

You're going to gain all the weight back unless you keep that diet for the rest of your life. Keto does some fucked up shit to your brain where your body intensely craves carbs after you've lost your weight.

I lost 60 pounds and gained them all back

Eggs, bacon, cheese, sausage, hamburger, chops, chicken, steak. Leafy greens, no carrots, peas or corn that contain sugar. No milk, heavy cream or half & half is also ok. I eat a lot of sunflower seeds and other nuts, too.
If you stick to it for 2 weeks, your appetite will decrease and you'll likely lose 10 lbs. Just give it a try.

Agriculture creates the food surplus needed for civilization. Without agriculture, everyone would have to search for their own food. Animal husbandry does help, but it produces nowhere near as much as agriculture.

Eggs, pork chop on sale or pork shoulder, chicken (whole, thighs, or quarters). Butter, frozen or cheaper veg like cabbage, etc.

For one meal a day all you'd really need is to make some chili, or curry, or stir fry. Just make sure you have enough fat and protein to keep you full. I eat one meal a day and eat very cheaply.
Skip the sweeteners and almond flour and shit like that if you want to keep it cheap. Eat things like meatballs with sauce and some veg, cabbage cooked in butter eith a pork chop and mustard sauce, roasted cauli with keto clam chowder if you can get seafood cheap etc

don't eat fat and cut down on sugar

I just made my own for breakfast. What do you think Sup Forums?

All these fucking faggots giving diet advice. Everybody knows you can survive by eating your own semen every day and drinking water.

try vegan keto

I just need a way to incorporate fiber into a Keto diet.

That cheese should be fully melted desu

Agriculture destroys the bounty of nature. If you're too lazy to hunt and gather then you don't deserve to live.

I'm just going to assume you "fucking love science" and can't wait to escape this foul planet and colonize outer space.

Thank you user. I will report back in 3 months.

Rate my breakfast

sage

Because carbs are addictive as fuck in general for some people it's why once i popped a potato chip the entire bag would be gone within minutes.
You are correct though that it needs to be a lifestyle change. But it has lowered my risk for heart disease and diabetes and I feel so much better and enjoy the food that this isnt even a dilemma for me

looks great! lettuce wraps with any kind of meat and cheese are my favorite. I don't miss bread at all. Even when I try a slice now and then it just tastes like shit

>constipation is often due to not enough magnesium

This. I started taking 400mg a day 2 months ago, and now I lay down creamy brown snakes that even Andy Sixx would be proud of.

no leaf. /fit/ probably knows all about keto. this thread is good for Sup Forums

can i have a foot long melt with extra bacon lettuce mayo salt n pepper on italian herb and cheese bread, toasted with a 600ml coke no cookies thanks.

requires more lettuce.

Do not do this our diets is causing thyroid problems once the damage is done a body cannot function on a low carb anymore

WHEN YOU FEEL THE BURN IN YOUR KIDNEYS YOU KNOW ITS WORKING

FUCK THE CARBED JEW
BROTEIN FOREVER

It's just as good as a real burger. I'm realizing how useless bread is.

Am 6'6 and went from 330 down to 220 this last year. Can confirm that cutting carbs really does work. They aren't filling and just make you eat more and more. Also try and cut out the addictive sugar and stop drinking your calories.

You know, you're free to go out there and hunt to your heart's content. Nobody's stopping you.

you aren't going to lose weight by eating two patties of meat and cheese

Your brain literally uses carbs as a primary fuel source. Ketosis is the transformation of your body/brain from carbs as fuel to a byproduct your liver produces from your fat stores.

In other words, you're tricking your body to go into survival mode. This does indeed work. This does indeed help you lose weight. It's also bad for your brain (like burning ethanol instead of gasoline in your car) and usually leads to people eating hamburger meat or some other processed shit 3-5 meals a day (Hey, it' not carbs, so I'm good!). The only (healthy) way to get in control of yourself is a balanced diet, regular exercise, and CALORIE RESTRICTION; ie. THE HARD WAY.

Keto has it's place, don't get me wrong, but advising every Sup Forumslack to give it a shot is asinine. Self-discipline/control is best.

Thanks alot guys! Looks like Sup Forums decided mu fucking diet, whodathunkit...

Guess the next logical step is /SIEG/

Would this work using something like hard boiled eggs?
>tfw fat and lazy to cook stuff

lmao, my blood is pH 3

This is wrong, don't listen to this retard. Losing weight is 80 percent diet. Cardio burns very little calories, hours of effort can end up only burning a few hundred. Do build muscle, but don't ignore diet.

I did this starting in June of last year at 187 pounds, this morning I clocked in at 157. This shit really does work. Carbs are the fucking devil.

Different kinds of seeds are great. Lots of fiber with practically no carbs. The GOAT fiber source is ground hemp seed powder. Good fats, lots of good protein, no phytoestrogens, 27 grams of fiber per 100g and cheap where i live.

eggs are really good for you
stuff yourself with them as much as you like

This. I lost 20 kg with caloric restriction and exercise. It's by far the best way to lose weight in the long run.

BUT I must add that you should be trying to get free range or semi-free chicken eggs, the difference is huge
here there is not much price difference but in the UK it might be larger. still worth it though

I'll give it a go then. Easy to cook, and portable.