/R/POLITICS RESPONSE TO "THE MEMO"

/R/POLITICS RESPONSE TO "THE MEMO"
"MATT GAETZ IS A HERPES SUIT"

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOUR YEAR LONG ROAD OF LIES AND BULLSHIT AND ANTI-AMERICAN SUBVERSION TACTICS FINALLY THE HIT THE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING WALL

THIS IS WHAT DEFEAT LOOKS LIKE WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!

SUCK
MY
AND
EVERY
OTHER
REPUBLICANS
BIG
WHITE
DICK
YOU
FAGGOT
/R/POLITICS
REDDITORS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

subhumans btfo

We're going to need to reopen a lot of psychiatric facilities

bump

>Reddit
>Politics
Sounds like cancer to me

>if it’s slow it ain’t genocide
T. Reddit

It's funny, one of the things helped break the programming was seeing an old abo woman at the tent embassy outside old parliament house point at the emu and kangaroo on the Australian coat of arms and scream that that was genocide.
Having an emu and kangaroo on an emblem was genocide.

How the fuck can anyone stand the commenting system layout on reddit

Makes my eyes bleed

This is the real reason I will always hate Redditors. The site layout is pure unadulterated fucking cancer, and upvotes are only half the problem

The politics sub has been bought and compromised for some time now.

>My fellow whites...
>t. Moti Goldbergstein

reading reddit threads gives me a headache. Also as someone that voted for Gaetz, I can say for a fact I do not regret my vote. He's doing a townhall this week and I think I'm going to go.

So if hitler instead encouraged jews to not have sex with one another, and to give their wealth to poorer groups like gypsies, this would not be genocide?

The cognitive dissonance is going to be unbearable. When democrats end up going to jail after a year of anticipating Trump in handcuffs, they will literally be on the floor shaking and foaming at the mouth.

oops

They’ve been so smug and condescending for 18 months, they will have zero pity from me. I will torment every single one I meet or speak to until they are a quivering, suicidal mess on the floor.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

It is vitally important to contact your representatives about releasing the FISA memo.

Why the fuck are you on Reddit nigger op?

You want to see something funny?

1.) go to r/politics
2.) reply to any comment on any thread with facts / common sense
3.) report your total downvotes here

It doesn’t even need to be a redpill.

The Left's solution to depression is to allow depressed and listless people to sign up for state-sanctioned suicide.

>he browses plebbit
Go back.

ill suck it anyways

>pol is evil and stupid
>months later they proceed to use our memes and jokes
>more time goes by and they infest our board with ledonald posts, q boomer larps and Israel is our ally based Bibi
Everyone of you needs to go back

How about state sanctioned service instead? Would you like to know more?

You know they'll just double down and claim that Drumpffffffff is running a legit tyranny for locking up their comrades.

we've done that.Its literal cancer and youll spend your entire day arguing with fags.

>long winded post
>snarky
>proves they have no idea what’s going on
Reddit in a nutshell

>everybody on Sup Forums shares the same opinions
>everyone on the Donald shares the same opinions
I beg to differ, fag

Go back and suck based Bibis dick

lol

How will Trump ever recover?

Good. They win because people can't say no to children anymore.

You literally aren't welcome here, get the fuck out. We need goreposting to return.

ah, reddit creating more political dissidents / extremists

it's a wonderful thing

The problem with Reddit is it’s too easy to manipulate. For all we know all these comments are shills. I imagine there’s entire threads of paid actors replying to each other.

You are just as bad by bringing reddit shit here.

But whites in Africa do face literal genocide.

reddit is owned by Advance Publications, which is owned by a particular ((family)).

Why is reddit posting on my secret club?
Americans should be banned.

Checked

So you're saying, Trump is finished?