VIRGIN MARY CRYING THE DEATH OF A NIGERIAN RAPEFUGEE

ITALY is trying to beat Sweden at their own game. This is the type of shit i'd also expect from my country to be honest.

I'm an atheist, but this is scandalous...There's just no limits to the subversion of western civilisation. I can't fucking believe Christians will fall for this shit, i hope not. Their Pope is the anti-christ. this mother fucker wants our continent to be submerged by africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knLfbOQL_IU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=knLfbOQL_IU
video

Christ cucks are cancer

what a fucking disgrace

>I'm an atheist, but this is scandalous...There's just no limits to the subversion of western civilisation. I can't fucking believe Christians will fall for this shit, i hope not. Their Pope is the anti-christ.

>I'm an atheist
> Their Pope is the anti-christ.

This man is an enemy of the European race.
Make no mistake, he knows the consequences of the things he's pushing...He knows that Africans have an average of 5 or 6 kids per women. But he wants us dead. To, be genetically exterminated.

I can understand the idea but why is he naked?

This exactly why I stopped being a Christian long ago.

Christianity has always been a foreigners religion forced upon us.

Islam will conquer Europe. In another 1000 years when Islam is European culture resurgent Zoroastrianism will conquer Europe, but this is only a surface analysis. The true red pill is that white women crave foreign cock, from abroad, and that white men are only happy in death, such is the curse of a fierce warrior race, and so will trend toward their own self destruction until they are no more, while the swarthy hordes gorge themselves on insects and the rotting infrastructure, having animal souls and not requiring beauty to live.

*blocks your path*
Fuck off nigger go pollute another board.

>>I'm an atheist
>> Their Pope is the anti-christ.

Sounds odd doesn't it? (coming from an atheist). But based on my understanding of christianity, this Pope is no better than a "marrano"

>Christianity has always been a foreigners religion forced upon us.
This

The pope is following the teaching of christ how would a atheist know what is against christ ? 99% of the christians do not even know

shitaly LOVES black and sandnigger muslim refugees

That's because 99% of Christianity is made up bull shit, and any person can "interpret" the Bible however they please. Who would have guessed?

>and any person can "interpret" the Bible however they please. Who would have guessed?

But thats how it is designed there is only 1 truth

>He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Pretty blasphemous, tbqh.

literally no one but us whites are this fucking retarded

Muslims would be calling for beheadings for such a desecration.

>The pope is following the teaching of christ
So, conclusion? The following of christianity and his teachings, if followed to a T, lead indigenous europeans to their biological extermination. (or genocide).

That's not how Itbwas designed. It designed to be the teachings of God. And God taught us that if he didn't like us he would Flood the entire world and kill everyone on it except for one family. And then a geologist came along and said "wait a minute, there is no geological evidence of the world ever being flooded for 40 days and 40 nights." Then an anthropologist came along and said "Wait a minute. We know there were thousands of people all around the ancient world who lived before, during and after the time of the flood." and Christians said "Well, actually when we said it rained for 40 days, 40 nights covered the entire world, killed off every single person and every single animal except for the ones on the boat. We didn't mean it REALLY happened."

Christianity is a joke and any rational person realizes this.

>Dogfart

Goddamn flatulent dogs taking our wominz!

It's even worse when you know that some of those migrants have been caught destroying Christian statues.
The Catholics of today go hand in hand with the neoliberalists, they want more people to come as long as they become Catholics or consumers.

>nigerian refugee
>nigerian
>refugee
They aren't even pretending anymore

>why is he naked?
he tried to rape the statue

The bible is a jewish book.
Christianity is the biggest and most successful of all jewish tricks.

>The religion based on the Jew Joseph, his Jew wife Mary and Joesph's wife's son, the Jew.
Are Christians unironically the most unintelligent demographic of people on the planet?

He is from beaner land, what do you expect?

Reminder that you will never have a white ethnostate as long as chr*stian toxic exists in your society. Turning the invaders the cheek will be a disaster.

Death to Catholicism!!!

You do not even know 1% of it god flooded the earth because it was a mess, fallen angels had sex with humans creating all kinds off human hybrids , they might even had sex with animals , but this is not confirmed in the bible

an allpowerfull god cannot make a flood without leaving any evidence for pesky atheist 5000 years later

a mongrel & two fags...christians love this. This is the future they want for europe. Christians can deny it all they want but their representatives are clearly more than happy to following this satanic path.

Seriously, as an atheist...from my naive perspective, i'm going to be honest, i see no fucking difference between "satan" and "jesus". All i see is a book written by kikes. same difference to me.

even before all our science today the bible told us 2000 years ago that people would reject the flood happening

>3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

i see no fucking difference between "satan" and "jesus"

>Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Fuck off to Africa with your fellow christians christcuck dont bring them here.

mama mia

F