Ask someone who hasn't had the flu in over seven years anything

Ask someone who hasn't had the flu in over seven years anything.

(im on east coast, not Alberta)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbVVU_IT7g0
google.com.ar/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064&ved=0ahUKEwiP0_XClOTYAhWDEpAKHfqZApwQuAIIHTAA&usg=AOvVaw3g62Xx1xUDteZQaDfnqdTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me either. Going on 10 years.

do you eat lots of onions?

>Dying from flu
lmao

I never had the flu since I became a vegetarian. This is also true for my girlfriend. You should try also, macaco meat is bad for you.

Same. I think it's been roughly 10 years or so since I've been sick. Not sure why.

unironically and nonreligiously usually 1 a day just because I enjoy them. been doing that for 2-3 years. not because of the soy meme

>macaco meat is bad for you

Well yeah its generally a bad idea to eat other primates.

Gentle reminder flu shots still contain mercury.

my man
I eat 1 a day and since I do, been sick a LOT less

I've never had a flu shot, so all good I guess.

same, haven't gotten a flu shot in that time either.

never had the flu in my life >25 years. never had the flu shot. almost every year my area is epidemic levels of flu outbreak, and i go out in public all the time. flu shots are a scam

This is just a sneaky way of saying there's a lot of AIDS going aroung

I need a rundown on fucking flu lads
What the fuck is with this thing? Is it dangerous or not? Why the flu shots?
I thought the flu was a runny nose, a runny shit, and a sore throat for a couple days?

I've never had the flu and never had a flu shot, does this make me some anomaly?

my last flu shot was in highschool when the H1N1 hysteria was going on. it was the same day as a basketball tournament.
we all got the shot in the AM and played that afternoon. lost every game because of violent malaise. team could hardly get up and down the court, one guy passed out.

Last time I had the flu shot was in 2010, and coincidentally that was the last time I had the flu.

What is AIDS? The weak should die

Never had the flu, never had a (((flu shot)))

>let me give you a strain of flu via an injection goy
>it doesn't matter that there are 1000s of strains and what I'm injecting you might not even be out there for you to catch
>your body needs to get injected goy, your gov already paid for it
>also bring your kids goy

its most significant symptom is body aches +fever , thats what beds you.

Flu is a meme.
It mostly affects adults.
It really only kills the weak, babies and elders.
If you're an adult male and die from flu you're gay.

If it's aggressive, it progresses into pneumonia.

only if you're a soft cunt

Mostly secondary infections/issues that pop up when your immune system is weak. Or you become septic

Thats a cold. Flu is that with body ache, fever, dizzy, possibly barfing and pooping too

Say why you want but I’m a healthy 31 male- this year is BAD. I’m on several drugs but last night I felt like I needed to go to the hospital. Don’t write it off.

I haven't had the flu in fucking 20 years. Seriously, I was eight years old last time I had it. Never had a flu shot in my life.

This is going increase as time goes by. Lack of decent/natural foods, restrictions to medicine that help

youtube.com/watch?v=QbVVU_IT7g0

I eat chicken and beef on a regular basis, and I haven't caught the flu this season. Please shill your cult elsewhere.

>immune deficiencies
>the elderly

Many of the deaths here had the flu shot, but it made no difference.

Not to mention the shot is only 5% effective this year. Why shoot mercury and dead animal cells into your body if it doesn’t even work? I honestly think it’s just a money making scheme.

Just out of curiosity, do you live in the country. What state do you live in? I’m asking because I want to know if you’re around a lot of people that frequently get the flu

I think they contain aluminum nowadays as a preservative, if I'm not mistaken, which is still bad.

Everyone should be getting a flu vaccine

That's probably mostly the reason, actually. I live in a suburb in Florida, but my job only puts me near the same two people every day.

It is bad this year. People off with it for weeks at a time. Take care bro.

Thanks for the proper reply. That's what I was thinking.
Okay so last month was the first time I had the flu in like 18 years. I beat the strong symptoms (aches and fever) in ONE. FUCKING. DAY.
This shit is literally nothing.

I never actually had the flu before.

Lol.

> dose response is a conspiracy

T. Google Doctor.

Those daily seamen deposits in your asshole really do the trick, good for you.

so? haven't had the flu or a runny nose in 20 years. i jog for 30-60 minutes every morning and eat healthy. that's the whole secret.

I'm from Alberta and last flu I had was in 2012.
I think it's these fucking muslims bringing wack ass bacteria over here.

That’s not influenza. That is a bad cold virus. Thanks for playing Doc Googz

what is this onion meme?

The flu does not kill anyone, per se. Just helps them die. If you're within 2 years of dying, you're not really alive.

you just jinxed yourself
get the chicken soup ready

Hi Straya

As far back as I can remember I've never had a flu shot. And I've never had the flu.

it's a shitty flu this year, nothing will happen, you know it, i know it.

kek

Thats not the flu? I guess I'v never had the flu then despite never taking a flu shot and being constantly around other people. So the flu is even more insignificant than I thought.
Why the fucking is this even a thing. Its less fucking significant than the common cold kek

the onion meme is that onion are supercharged with stuff that make your produce testosterone.
Now onions are still a super vegetable super good for your immune system.

Had the flu ONCE in my entire life and I have literally never been vaccinated yet been around people with the flu tonnes of times

Aye, heard immunity is real folks, keep shooting up that good shit!

Never had a flu shot nor the flu in 14 years. I had pneumonia last year though because of mold exposure.

Flu shots seem like they just aren't worth it. I know a few people who got the flu right after getting the shot. What is the point then?

Onion juice is a meme but onions have anti fungal properties that help clear up your guts

It is because american meat isn't real meat, just like any american food isn't real food.

My partner and I are healthy at 23 and 27; we caught something this year that knocked us on our asses. He got sick two days before New Years eve and had an intense fever. I got sick two days after. We both had sore throats, chills, fever, ache, and we had to move New Years day too.

We still have small reminents of the illness from time to time.

I think much in our society makes us ill, and we're gonna have to shirk those things off, and soon before something engineered hits, if it hasn't already.

Stress is one of them, as well as our diets and alcohol consumption.

Nice propaganda pic.

loner, agoraphobic

>Partner.
>Sick.
A..user...it's AIDS...

Really, you should eat as little of it as possible. The levels at which they are producing it is the problem, not meat itself.

mold does nothing, that was a scam that was btfo off long ago

my diet is fast food all day everyday and I've been underweight my entire life. I will probably die at age 40 but I can at least say I've never fallen for the Flu meme. pull yourself together boys, if my body can fucking do it so can you.

Negative. The left specializes in all sorts of scare tactics for their bullshit. I refuse to live the rest of my life pinning B12 in my ass.

Exactly to the point. My uncle produces chicken for the meat industry. In 17 days they weight almost 2 kg (4 pounds), as a regular chicken 50 years ago would take 90 days to reach this size.

Why are you acting like such a faggot?
The flu lasts many days, not everybody gets it. The flu can kill you, but it's not as common as the colds you can get. Aches and chills can come from a cold as well, many times I've had that and its been gone in a day or two

If you haven't got the flu, don't dismiss it, you're clearly doing something right to avoid it, but you can't avoid it forever. I'm 24 and I've only ever had the flu once, and it was the worst two weeks of my entire life. You don't wanna jinx it and get a flu yourself, especially if you've never had one, although I'm sure it'd do good for your shit-tier personality.

>being proud of weakness

we nu-males now

You don't have to. Just do some research on how to make better meals. You can still eat meat, of better quality I would recommend.

Is eating a straight onion a good idea? How do you get enough onion in you for it to be effective? I can't imagine eating an onion like an apple is very tasty.

Untrue; I had to vacate my apartment due to mould. Did eveything possible to get rid of it my apartment was riddled with it before I moved in. Only stayed there for a mont but I developed breathing problems and felt sick and malaise every day I lived there. As soon as I moved I felt better almost immediately.

How do you guys eat your onions though ?

>Same. I think it's been roughly 10 years or so since I've been sick. Not sure why.
Because you have never left your house for the last 10 years, it is difficult to catch an infectious disease if you don't see other people.

No I cook it, usually with garlic too. Then just incorporate it into my meal like mixed in with my vegetables...

East coast best coast, fuck those BC hippies. Also east coast is west Ireland (which is good)
and Sheenboro Qu, (my hometown) is 88% potato nigger

>not cooking things

WARNING do your research leaf bro
They are advertising a (false?) Epidemic in Brazil

Bill Gates is getting sued everywhere, BWARE LADS
google.com.ar/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064&ved=0ahUKEwiP0_XClOTYAhWDEpAKHfqZApwQuAIIHTAA&usg=AOvVaw3g62Xx1xUDteZQaDfnqdTM

maritimes have the highest Irish concentration in north america.

cook it, along with garlic into your meals. Goes very well on meat e.t.c. Put it in salads as well. as for the quantity I'm unsure. Seems to be a daily booster and a healthy habit to implement, not so much so much dose based. Could be wrong.

Rest in peace, you drunk bastard..

>watching his youtube channel
>sweetest guy ever
>dies immediately via sudden / mysterious illness
b-but why?

flu bro.

Never had a flu. A few shitty colds but never influenza. I eat steak at least 3 times week and when I'm not eating steak I'm eating some other kind of animal and my immune system is impressive as fuck (well, with the exception of bees, those fuckers will kill me if I get more than one sting at a time)

>All nonwhite
Have they finally done it?

Same here, had a sore throat from getting caught in a few storms but other than that I'm grand.

Major vitamin stack. A, D, E, K, B complex megadose, C megadosing, lots of onions and garlic, glutamine, Zinc and Magnesium, pre-bed L-arginine, sip EAAs during the day mixed with magnesium and electrolytes, eat Omega 3 caps like they're M&Ms.

Diet is red meat, chicken, salmon, root and green veg.

Doctor says I'm the image of health, test over 800, amazing LDL/HDL count.

actually bro, Jack Lalane live to a vigorous and muscle active old age by eating as much raw food as possible, which meant NO meat

he was a proponent of using juicers to get a lot of your daily veggies

I've had the flu before a couple years ago, it was pretty shitty but I felt better after 3 days. Haven't had it since though. Hadn't had a flu shot either

Kek. You weakling.
The flu can suck my dick. Its for old ladies to worry about. If you're a man like me that shit aint shit.
>don't dismiss it
I fucking dismiss it. Its irrelevant. If I never got the flu in my life, no one has an excuse for getting it
>You don't wanna jinx it
Im fucking jinxing it biatch. Whats gonna happen? The flu is gonna get mad and get his buddies to come after me? The fuck are you on about you superstitious bangladeshi

I caught this shit. I have been sick for two fucking weeks.

No one else in my family caught it.

I work out, eat great, and take good supplements, and wash my hands.

Still get this shit, because someone else
has horrible hand washing habits.

Fuck you people. I working from home until
spring.

>Proud germaphobe

No, you got sick because your refusal to challenge your immune system with exposure to harmless germs left it weak and underdeveloped.

>Proud germaphobe
>wonders why he can't fight off germs
there is your problem pusscake.
Every once in a while pick up stragers' food from the floor, or lick a toilet seat. You'll never get sick. Trust.

The aluminum isn't a preservative, it's the agitant. Vaccines have to cause cell damage to provoke an immune response. Aluminum is used because it causes cell damage but isn't usually detectable by the body, which means the immune system "looks" for something else to blame the damage on and finds the destroyed/weakened virus and "learns" to respond to that virus as a threat.

The problem with a vaccine isn't the aluminum itself, the problem is that the body doesn't always "blame" the weakened virus. When the immune system finds something environmental to blame you form an allergy. When the immune system finds something internal to blame, you form an auto-immune disorder.

Autism is the strawman. You notice every pro/anti vax argument becomes about autism and the debunked science saying there's a connection? That's by design. That creates a smokescreen for the real problems with vaccines.

For the record, I am pro-vaccine. There are side effects, including a risk of allergies and auto-immune disorders, but the benefits outweigh those risks.

>was in medicine
>jobs require mandatory shots every season
>changed majors
I wouldn't use any (((pharma))) product or visit any (((medical professional))) unless I was on the verge of death. The people who work in medicine, now, whew, some of the dumbest assholes I ever met. Nurses now do 90% of the work. Most of them had an IQ in the 90s apparently. Some of the shit I've seen, man... Do not trust anyone in medicine.

I'll get a flu shot when you tie me down and put a gun to my head.

>meanwhile
>never wash my hands (unless there's literal shit on them or I'm cooking for other people)
>never get sick
Hmm. It's like if you use your immune system, it grows stronger or something. You don't get good at climbing stairs by taking the elevator.
I also unironically eat expired and near-expired foods. I never get food related illnesses, even if everyone else in my group gets sick. I could probably drink mexican tap water at this point and be fine.

>the benefits outweigh those risks.

>avoid having the sniffles for a week
>get a fucking peanut allergy for life
>die when a nigger at starfucks puts peanut syrup instead of hazlenut in your crappacino
>or get a fucking autoimmune disease and watch as your body destroys itself
>because Mr. Shekelstein doesn't want you to miss a week of work for the sniffles
Made me think.

never had the flu in my life

Albertafag here, i haven't had it in 4 years, i really should go get it. I believe in vaccination and everything, im just always too busy/lazy to do it.

>havn't had muh flu shot in 7 years
why did you even get one? are you a fucking useless old cunt about to die?