Given what's happening in the US and A, your thoughts on this quote gentlemen?

Given what's happening in the US and A, your thoughts on this quote gentlemen?

It's accurate. It's worth noting that that is basically how the Greeks saw the Romans though.

They forgot "and then back to barbarism".

It’s “the US of A”, you absolute retard.

>US and A
>United States and America

he was a faggot anyway-your average SJW

kek

You haven't seen BORAT have you?

>watching the cinematic jew

I haven’t watched a movie since I was a child.

Oscar Wilde was a fag.

Fags never have an eye towards reproducing, and therefore, a fag can never fully appreciate having an interest in the long-term survival of his society. Anyone who cannot fully appreciate having an interest in their society's survival cannot fully appreciate the concept of civilization. Oscar Wilde was a fag, and therefore Oscar Wilde cannot fully appreciate the concept of civilization. Anyone who cannot fully appreciate the concept of civilization is not qualified to make evaluations of civilizations.

Therefore, Oscar Wilde is not qualified to make evaluations of civilizations.

Well, a fag with a biting wit is way better than a nincompoop president. In hindsight, Alexander the great, who amassed the largest empire in the entire world was a FAG! So, stop being a total retard.

Gas yourself degenerate

So Wilde was wrong?

Oscar Wilde is the Paris Hilton of writers.

He's just a slut who was famous for his antics. And I say this as someone who really enjoyed reading The Picture of Dorian Gray.

It's worth noting that the Greeks were also fags.

Sounds like Oscar was a complete retard

That too many people know Descartes, and not enough know Vico.

He was a dandy retard

What does that even have to do with my comment? Are you defending fucking retards or faggots?

That also means too many people know Tom cruise and very few people know Daniel Day Lewis.