What would you do if your wife or gf tried to make you sign something like pic related to regulate your spending...

What would you do if your wife or gf tried to make you sign something like pic related to regulate your spending expenses for one of your hobbies Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RdTiF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go mgtow

A man-child being treated like a child? Well, I'm not even sure what to say anymore

Buying things to satisfy your inner mind child is not a hobby, it’s degenerate.

Should you start writing up your own contracts or should you just throw it in the bin and have another Funko Pop?

Whatever the fuck that is.

You should never live with a woman; a woman should live with you. This means that when she pulls the ultimatum crap, you point to the door and say, in a firm but not angry tone, "if you're not happy, leave". This doesn't mean you shouldn't be willing to make some changes if the changes make sense.

In this case, this man needs to grow a spine because while this relationship is doomed to fail, so too will his future relationships if he doesn't. Don't act like a passive bitch because you're afraid to lose her because I guarantee you'll lose her for that exact reason.

holy shit this is bad

we need another war

Did some quick research. These things are 15 dollars a piece. The fact that this manchild is buying more than 2 a week boggles my mind.
Also I cringed so hard I think I shit myself

Cucked. Idk what Pops are in this context because I'm not a gigantic beta faggot like the guy in the OP pic, but any woman trying to change my hobbies and limit how I spend my money can go straight to hell.

Dump her. It's either we live respecting each others liberty ( within normal boundaries of a relationship ofc ), or nothing.
I don't understand why would someone want to fucking control his/her partner in such a way.

DONT TREAD ON ME REEEEE

Pic related is this guy's "hobby". his poor wife is probably just trying to stop him from spending their life savings.

>Concerned Wife
lmao

The wife is right in this case. Will likely cheat on this pathetic husband, desu.

>"their savings"

Behold the beta amerimutt's mind in action.

Pic related is pretty lame though. You don't limit a man from a 11yearold's hobby via contract making him even more of a bitch, you do it via relentless shaming. Also this contract is shit - there no quid pro quo consideration. Limit her spending on shoes in return, see how she likes them hockey pucks.

Is playing dark souls childish? I play dark souls and I'm 28. It's a good game.

this - people in this thread need to see the photos, house is full of hundreds of them lined up in boxes stacked 3 deep on shelves covering all the walls

the guy is mentally ill and the girl is stupid for staying with him and writing this dumb instructions

> not being adult enough to regulate himself and throw his money away in meaningless figurines.

His wife earned the right to cuck him with the first chad on sight.

Should have skipped straight to cucking him IMO, this contract is just humiliation for no reason at this point.

What a different world. When I was coming up, if you showed any shred of interest in fictional characters or toys, girls wouldn't come anywhere fucking near you.

There were only a few hobbies you could have which weren't considered to be pussy repellent and toys DEFINITELY weren't one of them.

Who are these women who are not only fucking, but actually marrying these men?

Normally I would shit on this frog and point to how the french have made cuckoldry a cultural institution, but in this case I'll agree with Pierre here.

if it's on console it's the same like playing with lego.

You'd have to make your own money to be able to do that. It looks like James here is living of his wife's income, what other possibility could there be for a bitch taking a man's poppers away?

The absolute state of men these days..

A man being "childish" is usually just his woman upset that there's a source of joy in his life other than her cunt.

But my ps4 has good TV apps as well :(

>I play dark souls and I'm 28.
Are you fucking me?
If my missus told me to stop playing dark souls, I would assume it was a joke and giggle. If she laughed as well, all would be well.
If she wrote up a contract to the same effect however I would legit lose my head. I wouldn't beat her or anything (because not edgy enough for 4chin) but I would seriously consider whether I was in the right relationship.
Having said that, I play vidya for no more than ten hours a week, so it's not quite the same obsession this guy seems to have, and if he was dumb enough to sign it then...

I wouldn't be doing anything, because I would never be with a woman like that.

She should leave him and force him to sell them to settle the divorce. He's clearly beyond help or hope. Any fucktard buying these things should be hung by the neck until they're dead. Shocks me none to see MGTOW idiots taking the exact wrong side with this; fucking degenerates.

>unenforceable contract
>no actual enforcement claus
>not even notarized
Sure

I think she must be really ugly to put up with james bull shit whata total faggot buying kpop/wwe/baby toys etc
James grow up lay off the soy.

This shit fucking depresses me.

All sorts of men who have childish hobbies yet STILL have a woman to fuck.

I'm fit, good looking, and I haven't been sexually active for 3 years. Not even a kiss.

I fucking hate this planet

This is the beginning of a coal burner if you ask me

If it's my money, it's my choice. If she has a problem with it, she can drop the whole "it's my body, it's my choice" mentality and get a dickin.

What in the everloving fuck is wrong with this guy. I actually understand the collecting bug, but at least collect something useful and durable, not this worthless plastic bullshit. Especially not plastic bullshit that companies will just crank out for 12 cents each until the end of time. It's a collection hobby that HAS NO END EVER. Most collections get pretty complete, then the collector slows down because the 'remaining' shit is rare and thus hard to find. This asshole got himself a collection hobby that is fed from a never ending fire hydrant of garbage.

What is Funko Pop?

>emergency pop fund
Wtf is wrong with these people, is it brain damage?

Note to self: Never marry the girl from HR.

>I fucking hate this planet

Are you a bitter person in general? I know a lot of polacks cant manage the redpill properly. The most important thing is loving yourself man. Can you say yes to that?

If no, how can someone else love you? Try to be open

>day of the rake

Yeah I agree with you but the cuck is too cucked to think of a clause like that

A stupid fad vinyl doll

Tide Pods taste better

>"hobby" is buying shitty figurines that you put on a display then forget about
>Funkopops are so low quality half of them can't stand upright
Seems like whoever wrote this up is trying to stop him from hemorrhaging money on garbage to me

>concerned wife
>addicted popper
First, wtf is a popper? Secondly, the passive aggressive stunk of that shite is incredible.
In case you lads don't realise what's going on here, that "man" most likely came from a single parent (mother) family, or was raised almost exclusively by the mother. He is exhibiting feminine traits (agreeableness, passiveness).
The wife is miserable with the relationship, and if she has not cheated already, she will.

Is this a new trend?

>doing anything that satisfies your inner child is degenerate
Wrong.
Satisfying your inner child to the point that it negatively affects your real adult self is degenerate.

Potentially losing a mate because you are focused on your inner child is fucked up.

I saw these things in stores before. Thought they would be less than 5 bucks not 15.

its like an action figure but not used by children, just placed into boxes so man children can post pictures on reddit and thats about it lul

I had quite the opposite happen to me. She wrote up a contract that stated she wanted me to take dominion over her, with some conditions. Didn't last very long.

Jfc

i got it. they are replacing having kids with raising there husbands.

This "man" cucked himself by buying these stupid fucking toys.

Definitely some masochism going on here. This guy gets off being dominated and humiliated by his master. I just hope there is no cuckoldry going on.

The cuckery...

Honestly, what do in this situation? If there were established 'rules' for a gift then it's not much of a gift. You also can't just reject the gift or else you will face salt for weeks, maybe months.

>he fell for the cocoon mode meme

Pathetic. I know a soyboy who is addicted to those stupid things. Pic related, a portion of his toy collection and le microbrew

Yup

My girlfriend got pissed off at me the other day for spending 800 on a north face coat and she decided to tell me avbout how she felt. I told her to fuck off because it's my money and she wasn't going to tell me how to spend it. I got the HURR DURR WHAT IF WE GET MARRIED argument. Bitch, I have like 409k, I can spend it on whatever I want

the wise soyim would have a kid first and then use the kid as an excuse to hoard kid shit like this

That's just sad.

This. If his wife really loved him she'd call him a faggot for buying those things instead of making him surrender his balls with that contract

I'd make her sign a blowjob contract in return

I know. This company is making a killing off of these soy boys

What the everliving fuck? Why would you need some shitty contract to handle spending in a relationship? I refuse this is real.
Some points that make no sense.
>A healthy relationship requires trust and communication. Both 'contracts' just show that both parties either are not communicating properly or are not able to communicate their needs properly.
>While a relationship is always a game of compromise, you should not suffer through dumb phases of your spouse. If your significant other refuses to spend time with you and insteads spends time with his/her hobby, then just end the relationship.
>Writing up an autistic contract for the sake of saving your relationship is dumb and pityful.
>Only people who cannot be alone and need a relationship for the sake of it and not for the genuine love for the SO need these kind of paper promises.

did he at least retain a tiny sliver of manhood by putting up his own shelves for it?

All of my wifes paychecks go to my account, i control her credit card spending and her shopping accounts. Women are too emotional to have access to their own money. She gets a bi weekly allowance and quarterly bonuses if she behaves.

i got two for shits n giggles. kinda heavy vinyl statue. not much fun. I guess if you never take them out of the box and just look at them. If I had that many of them would be quite embarrassed.

For fuck sakes, as a kid i was barely able to think about the amount of cool stuff I could get because there was so many possibilities.
Now when I grew up and I have a steady income all I have is a bunch of board games, a couple bows and black powder guns and rollerskates.
I pretty much have no idea for another moneysink because they barely interest me.
Spending money just to have useless, static figurines that you cant even play around with is epithome of a hobby for a boring person without any character.
Remember how collecting post stamps was a synonym of a lame hobby? At least that requires knowledge and dedication. This is pure consumerism.

It doesn't work
see

I am on the women's side on this one. It's plastic shit. Hell she could just cheat on him, this shows willingness to not have a sad husband.

checked his twitter, manlet confirmed

Aaaahhhh Hahaha Hahaha
PUSSY
So if James prays Alot clicks his Ruby slippers 3 times does he become a real boy ?
And ,
How much $$ will it cost James emergency fund to buy
"HIS OWN BALLS BACK "
Did I mention, what a fucking pussy

>american relationships

This. It doesn't matter if video games are your hobby or playing poker, focusing on hobbies to an excess is the problem, not the hobbies themselves.

Never got the hype over Funko Pops, they are ugly as fuck. That said I've had my Missus kick off over me buying scale models that are expensive. Like I know it's £100 but it's a 1/24 scale Hawker Typhoon, bargain.

With a hobby like that, I'm surprised that hoser has the brain capacity to doodle down his Pierre Hancock.

That poor girl

WHY DO SOYS ALWAYS HAVE BEARDS

Is it her money he's spending?

>1/24 scale Hawker Typhoon
Patrician detected

lol platform shoes AND on his tippy-toes

his dad probably put them up

I have an agreement that I spend my money on whatever the fuck I want

Checked.

But why would she love a pussy? She already has one of her own.

If your hobby is something like woodworking or painting, then at least you're doing something constructive.
If your hobby is something like collecting plastic statues, you need to get a new hobby or fucking kys

>emergency pop fund

I was making this point a couple days ago. Make hard eye-contact with them for a couple seconds. They point their chins at you as if the beard is a defense mechanism.
>I gotta beard, bro, I'm cool

WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THAT? That's not real. There's no way.

now if you buy them to sell later for profit. thats ok.

I'm fit, good looking, and
"My mother told me so "

I assume lesbian because of flag...please dont do the turkey baster to each other you sound like terrible people and would make terrible parents...you're welcome for us letting you guys get married now btw

I was going to start dumping his entire Funko Pop collection but it's literally dozens of images so I'm just going to link to the album where you can view them all yourself.

Dude has easily ten grand in these stupid things.

imgur.com/a/RdTiF

grown men collecting toys are these people for real my girlfriend moans when I play fifa for a few hours if I started collecting toys she would get me sectioned in broken English
nah just kidding your english is top top she wont even read this but you never know and domestic violence does happen

>"geek" culture went from having niche interests and hobbies that got you made fun of to a full blown industry revolving around consuming cheap plastic crap and braindead media

>why do males have beards

lol

do you not have facial hair?

I didn't realize people actually collected those things, I just assumed if anyone actually bought one it'd be an impulse buy. You know, like they go go Gamestop expecting to purchase a videogame, discover that Gamestop only sells those little figurines and master sword replicas now, so they buy a Pop so they don't have to leave empty handed then just shop at Wal-Mart for their videogames in the future

Yes, surprisingly. However it's important to note that these used to be on a different shelf, in a different house, until he got cucked by his best friend and his gf kicked him out. He hasn't learned from the experience tho, and continues to collect toys and board games and wonder why he is broke and has no gf

Ok this one is just a joke and is rather cute. I can imagine the guy is an addicted gamer that would play vidya 24/7 if he could, and his gf just wants to have more attention from him.

Some people need structure in their lives. I'm sure this works for her AND him. Im no different. I don't manage my time very well, but if someone where to tell me. To give me a list, a set of instructions than i feel more at ease because now i have don't have to be responsible for my own actions. Some people don't have a desire for responsibilty

Test taken
And absolute crash and burned coming

I disagree.

Its all about balance, my wife doesnt care im a spaz for 40k because im an ideal man in every other way.

You can have hobbies, but they are hobbies not your life. Hobbies is shit you do when you have a little free time and dont feel like jerking off.