I underestimated you Sup Forums

Didn't think I'd see lefties demanding #ReleaseTheMemo but your memes have worked, they think there is dirt on Trump in it and are making calls to congress for it.

Well memed.

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/russia-testimony-it-appears-russia-infiltrated-the-nra-1140464195742
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck are you talking about? pol sabotaged trump?

besides if there was nothing in it he would have released it by now

Lurk more.

Hell yes have seen lefties on normiebook go nuts thinking this will bring Trump down, fucking kek

>leftypol is trying to reverse reverse psychology Sup Forums

nice meme, you are right, we should spread that.

It's the other way around.

Obama DOJ abused FISA, people who seen it (including 1 democrat congressman) said it's deeply troubling, worse than watergate, a threat to democracy, etc...

We don't know yet what exactly is in there, but it's not looking good for Obama, DOJ, and the "Russian collusion" meme.

A few smart Sup Forumsacks realized they could meme this to lefties as being bad for Trump and now liberals are also fighting for #ReleaseTheMemo, not knowing it's actually bad for them.

i havent seen a single thread of people making those memes here, but ok. might have just missed it.

either way, we should spread that one.

Would this not also take down Trump as people who have read the memo are calling him out, for example Steve king.

No.
Reading comprehension is important in these matters, ausbro

you did

Is there anything better than using the Left's stupidly against them?

#ReleaseTheMemo, 2018's Pizzagate...

Bullshit! Show proof or it didn't happen.

Steve King didn't call Trump out.

This idea is really gud

No, I have not either. I am here essentially constantly monitoring. If it was true, what the faggot OP said, he would have an archive to link to.

THIS is a raid. We are being raided.

DRUMPF BTFO

>lefties on normiebook go nuts thinking this will bring Trump down
My sides!!! Kek.

yeah we are constantly being raided. in this case, the meme is perfect for us and should be shared.

This is a great meme. One of the best!

Learn to read you aboriginal petrol huffing niggerman

here's how it will go down:
>#ReleaseTheMemo works swimmingly
>All hell breaks loose today
>Trump impeached Saturday morning
>Election results nullified on Sunday
>Hillary sworn in first thing Monday morning
The 'Left' wins bigly; amirite tho?

Send the "save the days" komeranden

Repuke outrage is an act. They need demonrat support to avert shutdown. They'll sneakily keep it hushed for the demonrats to get it. One hand washes the other, everyone still gets their free gibs on the Potomac.

RELEASE MEMO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We can't let this out.
I don't want Trump to get impeached.
Any ideas on counter memes?

Which Dem said that?

lol

Anyone?

You need to lurk moar shareblue faggot

Doesn't Trump at the end of the day have the right to say what is and is not in need of classification? Why can't he just release it or at least say what is in it? I assume Trump has seen what is in it at least.

Stfu brainlet and go with it or kys.
Drumpf is going down.

Got to play the game if you want to win. Can't just skip to the end and expect to win without being called out for cheating.

Anyone else noticing the aussies have really stepped up their shitposting recently? Are they jealous that leafs got so much attention the last two years?

I've hidden probably 15 threads that my filters didn't catch and reported a good handful as well. It's got to be shareblue proxy's, surely Australia isn't this cucked. But then again, there were several threads yesterday tying Australia to the Clinton campaign/foundation.

It's clear that we're all really confused and tired with how we're talking about this nonsense. My best advice would be for us all to get some shut eye. *yawns* anyone want to join me for a nap? so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well fuck me. I regret asking the question now

I'm feeling awake and ENERGIZED!!! I'm going to call my local rep in a few minutes to urge the release of the memo!! I am also more and more curious about the JQ, how it relates to owner of 9/11 (wtc) payout, and the US media bias. I am curious and intelligent, and plan to give effort to this because I am willing to work for American freedom!

>I am also more and more curious about the JQ, how it relates to owner of 9/11 (wtc) payout, and the US media bias. I am curious and intelligent, and plan to give effort to this because I am willing to work for American freedom!
Slow down there speedy, one job at a time

Because he doesn't want to be seen as the source. It will be tainted by emotional bias, and content will be disregarded if that's the case.

>All this release the memo bullshittery.

Every single one of these Republicunts bleating about this memo voted to increase NSA powers to spy on private citizens this week.

Meh, Trump is 4D ultimate full contact chess player. We got this...

You're in one right now, and there's two more in the catalogue. They're going for subtlety.

>being this NEET

This is Fake News conjured by Loser Nunes. Try Harder.

>im definitely not nervous

yes

can you even imagine being in this close of a proximity to abbos?

AHHHHHHH

#DontReleaseTheMemo

cause we can't handle the truth.

Bros if the normies push this we fuck emperor trump too cuz they'll push the "its all trumps fault card" even if its not so unless u amerilads want an invasion of shitskinned people we better not do it "best case scenario obama and hilry get fucked trumps gets more votes on reelection" "worst case they impeach the emperor and no one even cares bout obama and demon hilry"

As long as this meme is kept out of conservative spheres to reduce friendly fire, it has potential.

>securingdemocracy
ok shill

This is ours faggot. They did it overnight. If you weren't a neet and actually got up early, you'd have seen the Europeans talking about it this morning.
Don't let the shills (or retarded nupol) derail this. It's ours and it's in our benefit to see the memo released.

Maybe we are playing exactly the hand Trump wanted us to play? Or maybe he can see 40 moves ahead on his 4D Cheese-board.

>A few smart Sup Forumsacks realized they could meme this to lefties as being bad for Trump and now liberals are also fighting for #ReleaseTheMemo, not knowing it's actually bad for them.
It is bad for them if they truly want corruption. I would say that it is good for them, but not in the way they want it to be.

Ben fucking (((Shapiro))).
This kike needs to die in a car accident.

link me to one popular twitter post, posted by a leftie and retweeted by other lefties that used #releasethememo

spoiler: there are none.

This

slightly off topic but do you still believe he's outhinking people?

He comes across to me like a boy-king, just doing whatever he wants and to hell with the consequences.

>they'll push the "its all trumps fault card"
That's the point, genious. Boy who cried wolf and all that.

Also
>memeflag
Fuck off redditnigger.

Beat it Fancy Bear!

What a moron would stand against its own supremacy?

but... he sure knows how to dance.
I suppose you could assume it's all an accident he got where he is.

These.
Release the transcript of the ENTIRE session instead of your cherry picked slop, so we can see that you're a lying PoS after all.

Kek i already saw 2 or 3 idiots who fell for it or they could be the double memeposters

Lets see some screenshots anons

for the niggers

for the liberals

i got people in the MSNBC youtube comments section thinking this will bring down trump - lmao - Lefties are such dumb faggots!

IMBEACCHHHHHHHHHH DRUMPFFFFF

FLARGHHHHHH

screen caps plz

Fuuuu- not the future president!

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
US Intel follows FISA. MI6 doesn't need FISA.
CIA & MI6 get along just fine. Do you really think we're not going to do our homework on somebody about to receive the keys?! GTFO

That was mostly ebaumsworld making those

dont encourage him you fucking leaf

you fucking chink don't have reading comprehension

BIG CAPITAL LETTERS SO YOU WILL SEE, PLUS MAYBE AN INTERESTING PICTURE TO DRAW YOUR EYE FURTHER!

Real easy on this one, yes soros, dnc, possibly juden funded forces are trying to reverse reverse psych us.

The memo is BAD for the left, but the right wont come out unscathed. All in all #releasethememo is a net gain for us.

Their next step will be to try and get the normies to not fall for it.

Just a heads up.

We can push this till the end, dont stop memelords, you are loved and needed.

this batard nose needs to be gassed

>this level of subversion

msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/russia-testimony-it-appears-russia-infiltrated-the-nra-1140464195742

Meh, this one has a
>no serious guys its real this time, I promise!
Vibe

No self-respecting Sup Forums would use memes or logics found within "Occupy Democrats" community. Neck yourself, faggot and take the inbred retards such as yourself with you while you're at it

still lol

Nice deflection shariablue.

I wonder how many posts...

you pakistani ahmed will never understand using ((((their))))) tactics on (((((them)))))

>Quick run DOWN!
ITS PSY OP MEME TO GET NORMIES LEFTIES TO RELEASE DAMAGING ON HILLARY,COMEY, OBAMA!!

Donald J Trump is shutting down the government to keep shitskins out of the country. No need to see the memo, he is pur guy.

God I love this board

Post them on twitter. The americans deserve to know what Trump is doing.