youtube.com/watch?v=xqo41uJ3IHk
youtube.com/watch?v=wv6R2jjutPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nostalgia = shit

Stop living in the past its what soyboy cucks do and face the ugly future

YES GOY, FORGET YOUR PAST

fucking Swedes....

youtube.com/watch?v=xqo41uJ3IHk

Iknorite? Look at Iran in the 1960s, or post weimar Germany. Total bullshit!

youtube.com/watch?v=wv6R2jjutPk

It's not fair...

You think a women acting like a whore in public and dressing like a slut was pre-multicultarlism?

Its not our past though. You're forgetting the average age of people on this site is like 19 years old. No one remembers this shit your retarded fossil, nostalgia is shit, because instead of making things better today, all you do is whine about how much better they once were.

Gas yourself boomer fuck.

That was made by SF before they were purchased by Bonnier.

>YOU MUST FORGET THE RADICAL CHANGE IN DEMOGRAPHICS ACROSS WHITE COUNTRIES IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME AS NOT TO DRAW ANY COLORATION BETWEEN THIS AND THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

that's right goy, you own nothing. you have no identity or history and it's just pure luck you were born in the US so you may as well be anyone or no one at all. and there's nothing you can do to change these facts so you may as well just kill yourself if you're white

shut up faggots the world is shit today we have to learn what actual white people did, before the race died a living death of the soul.

and if you think its not effective propaganda you a wrong ass fag.

does males have more body hair today?

>the average age of people on this site is like 19 years old.
Being this delusional.
Guaranteed the average age is closer to 30, shitflake

you were just put on this earth by god 19 years ago and nothing that came before you has any importance - it might as well not have existed because it has literally no effect on your current way of life

T. Butthurt boomer fuckwits.

>woman acting slutty
>somehow this its good
There was already clear signs of decline in the 70's
I think the 80's and early 90's were the last gasps of the old trad western civilization.

Today is long fucking dead, we have some remains of it but everything it used to stand for is gone or remains barely anything recognizable of it.

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

probably the Italian/polish influence. idk every euro race gets body hair. cant explain why these young lads have none. probably just an age thing, or they all are from the same family.

They doesn't

Past a certain age, coddling your children is incredibly cruel. It's not because affection is bad; it's because the world is so tough and horribly cruel that children need to be exposed to it early to have a decent chance of effectively coping. The West was coddled, and now they are being exposed to the world. They don't know how to cope, and I fear they don't have the maturity to solve their problems properly even though solutions are possible.

shitty pasta

I feel like "nerds" often have thicker and darker body hair compared to chads. Maybe it is just my imagination

Knowing history as it actually was is better than believing in nostalgic nonsense. You would not have a perfect waifu if you lived in the 60's, you would be the same do-nothing loser you are today, only you wouldn't have a cell phone or a website to waste time on.

Instead, you would be a barfly or a bum living at a barber shop, talking with your friends about how much better things were back in the 1930's.

Plus ca change plus ca la meme chose, know what that means you boomer fucks? Look it up, I'll wait.

>American
>Not caring about his Cultural Heritage
Well this is a surprise

Multiculturalism is actually pushing europeans to have children.

it's because of the Jews, seriously

yeah its your imagination. pretty much all men have body hair.

The europeans not having children are the redundant untermensch and not needed in the future of humanity

Majorettes of peace > Truck of peace

>Multiculturalism is actually pushing europeans to have children.

I guess that's why Muhammad is the most common name for babies in Europe?

There is a difference between knowing history and living in the past. I don't live in the past because those days are long gone. Better to work to improve the present than live in a fantasy world like many sheltered boomer fucks live in.

kys you fucking low life cunt. It you had any idea as to the change the west has gone under demographically. And none of it was through consent. A literal invasion, even 10 years you can see changes. You wanna life in a shithole? We are right on our way faggot.

Source

t. literal kike shill

You can still see girls doing that in Stockholm. It's just the soldiers who've changed.

How did they come here in 1 car?

>the absolute lack of diversity itt
disgusting

Yes, new 'Europeans' are having so much more babies. Incredible!

>>

DAWW!

Unfortunately this, the rot was under way already, sure that looks white and cute but think that at the start of the century something like that would be completely UNACCEPTABLE.

>Americans care about their cultural heritage
>LOL YOU AMERIMUTTS AND "MUH HERITAGE" FAGGOTRY YOU ARE NOT EUROPEANS YOU FAT FUCKS

>Americans disregard their cultural heritage
>Uhhh wtf don't you even care about where you come from? How disgusting to disregard your past!

Nerds don't shave because the body hair covers up their lack of masculinity in all other departments.

Dynamic ip isnt fooling anyone

The amount of children people have wouldn't be an issue in the first place if it weren't for multiculturalism you dumbass

for fuck's sake i don't want to see this shit man

people need to be gassed for what they did to Evropa

I don't know, how will Europe ever survive without the goatfucker diversity? Remember the muslim golden age !!?!?!?!!!!!! XD

Belgium. And many major urban areas of western europe . Do a jewgle search you lazy cunt.

And yet somehow they lost.

What a time

That was my first post in this thread.

nice

Western society is the petri dish for the best of humanity, sorry brazil didn't work out that way.

you just know shw wants the guardias dick

A N I M A L S

wtf. There is a time and a place for the gulag. I say we get some going for certain groups.

Whites don't have a lot of body hair.
Let me guess, you are a fat hairy subhuman trying to cope.

>Says Brazil 2.0
Ya got me burger

wow not like the rest of the world was thrown at them to finish them off

it took 80 million Germans to face down the rest of the world and actually have a chance at winning.

Yeah right, you have real problems. Were just having a little hickup.

That video is so overwhelmingly depressing I could only ever watch it once. It's the high point of absolute degeneracy.

Goose?

>Whites don't have a lot of body hair.
t. soyboy

>56%
>minority in a couple of decades
>little hickup
kek alright champ

Boomers don't know what they want. All they know is that they need to keep young people from realizing they are shit and the sooner they all die the better it will be for the rest of us. I pray for a pestilence to wipe them out every night.

They will moan and cry about the death of the traditional family, then turn around and get divorced for the 4th time. They bitch about how women aren't traditional, but support economic policies that force them out of the kitchen and into the workforce. They will cry and cry and cry about social programs, but will burn their government to the ground if anyone tries to fix social security so that it's there for future generations.

They have the gall to blame young people for the problems they created. We aren't the ones who took the word from the 1960s to today, they were. If they really wanted to bring that world back, they would gas themselves.

That picture is degenerate OP. Skirts shorter than the knees are for whores.

lel

oh wait..... thats actual.

Its not about race, america has more intelligent members of a multicultural society than your petri dish of corruption and stds

jej

>americans
>culture

I only shave the shoulders and my back. But it is true that a lot of manlats grow a beard to look more manly rather than act that way.

What a culture. We should strive to be more like them

>Its not about race
>we got the most BASED black guys!
The absolute state of burgerland. I love civic nationlism now!

You need to find more dead Germans m8. You and the other cucks are cycling the same photos.

Advice I could give is to centralize your photos hardrive externally. But I know you cunts are useless for anything Stem related so yeah just drink a soy coffee.

El Creatura strikes again

this is technically before multiculturalism was pushed so stay mad

I take it that it doesn't look like this anymore?

I made it to 0:39

I feel like that probably puts me in the top 5-10%