imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 18
>Damascus warns it may shoot down Turkish planes attacking Kurds within Syrian borders
>Idlib:No IS in Sinjar. SAA offensive limited due to wind storm. IS advances against HTS
>S Aleppo:SAA liberates Qaytil& Umm Salasil en-route to Abu Duhur airport
>Yarmouk Camp:IS attacks& advances against HTS in Haifa Street
>Kurdish forces come under attack by Turkish troops in Afrin & Manbij
>“Afrin will be your graveyard Erdogan” – Thousands protest the Turkey’s aggression in N Syria
>TFSA prepare for offensive against Kurds in N Syria
>DeZ:IS attempts to break SAA lines with a car bomb. SAA stopped it
>RU DM meets Turkish generals to discuss SY ahead of peace talks
>E Ghouta:4thArmoured Division gears up for an upcoming offensive to liberate Harasta district
>Washington in denial:Tillerson says US has no plans to form syria border force
>Tillerson:US to keep military presence in syria to remove Assad from power
>Cavusoglu:Turkey will coordinate military operation in Afrin with Iran and Russia
>Turkey demands Syrian Army halt all operations in Idlib
>British AF attacks ISIS drone teams during SDF operations in DeZ gov
>Yemen claims ballistic missiles hit two key targets in southern Saudi Arabia

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14879290
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-fully-expels-jihadist-rebels-northeast-hama/
almasdarnews.com/article/entire-republican-guard-brigade-heads-idlib-abu-dhuhour-airport-offensive/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/954362480075165698
youtube.com/watch?v=vtguLo_DwFg
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-government-rejects-kurdish-pyds-proposal-restore-state-institutions-afrin/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/954364784513814530
twitter.com/ischark/status/954354296518299653
almasdarnews.com/article/iranian-deputy-fm-visits-moscow-ahead-syrian-peace-talks/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/954368061380972544
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.672358&lon=36.886940&z=13&m=b
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"told you"/username/arab baathist/
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/954366700195139586
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/14879290

YA BASHAR

Don't respond to memeflags

This is always good advice.

nice ID

So what will you all do once the war is 100% over and /sg/ is no more? I have yet to fanthom this scenario myself.

Fuck sand niggers
Hail israel
Time to mossad the assad

This will be my last bread for the day, someone else will need to take over.

Does it mean something funny in german too?

VOTE
strawpoll.me/14879290
VOTE
strawpoll.me/14879290
VOTE

Who are the people in the OP photo?

Are we winning?

>strawpoll.me/14879290
Who the hell is al urduni?

An hero

So where the fuck did IS get the manpower, equipment and motivation to do this? The cell literally pops out of nowhere, does fuckall for a bit and is now steamrolling its way through territory HTS has held for months.
Were they a sleeper cell? If so then why start fucking shit up now, why not do it as you're being fucked in south east syria to draw attention away?
And how the fuck are they making the gains they are, I thought attacking the SAA during an offensive would be a little too much for them, evidently I'm mistaken. Did they start pulling MBTs and Manpower out of their magic hat?

as long as israel and usa exists there will always be a war in the middle east

clebrate the failure of iran's plans

I don't know who they are by name. But they're a Kurdish captain and major (or some rank close to those) after the fall of Kirkuk.

To be fair the middle east has been at war thousands of years before the USA .

We move on to the next war.
/sg is a concept, a constant general on the war with the most attention. The other current wars don't have as much coverage or changes happening, so they likely will not be it, but given the events witnessed last year, we could be seeing some new conflicts start soon. One of those new conflicts, may become the new /sg

HTS and ISIS believe in almost the same things. Mass defections are inevitable, especially with how fractured the entire rebel movement is.

Jej, Maghrebased.

you're new

It's HTS defections, m1334864567-1334864559

>ISIS fully expels jihadist rebels from northeast Hama
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:50 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels have once again been expelled from the northeastern countryside of the Hama Governorate, following another large-scale advance by the so-called Islamic State (ISIS).

ISIS resumed their offensive in northeastern Hama, Friday, attacking Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions near the Idlib axis.

Unable to withstand the Islamic State assault, HTS and their allies were forced to withdraw from northeastern Hama, leaving behind several areas for the terrorist group to capture.

As a result of this advance, the Islamic State has now reached the Syrian Arab Army’s front-lines in the northeastern countryside of Hama.
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-fully-expels-jihadist-rebels-northeast-hama/

VOTE
strawpoll.me/14879290
strawpoll.me/14879290
VOTE
strawpoll.me/14879290
strawpoll.me/14879290

Don't respond to him

>tfw no hijabi gf

Why even live?

>Entire Republican Guard brigade heads to Idlib for Abu Dhuhour Airport offensive
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:15 P.M.) – A large force from the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) Republican Guard has been redeployed to the Idlib Governorate, a military source told Al-Masdar News this afternoon.

According to the military source, the entire 128th Brigade of the Republican Guard has been redeployed from the Qalamoun Mountains to the Idlib Governorate, as they were given orders to aid the Tiger Forces in the ongoing offensive to capture the strategic Abu Dhuhour Airport.

The 128th Brigade was one of the main forces behind the Syrian Army’s successful campaigns in the Qalamoun Mountains; they are a battle-tested and well-trained combat unit.

Due to the poor weather recently, the Tiger Forces have been unable to storm the Abu Dhuhour Airport’s southern gates; however, with fresh reinforcements arriving, the attack should restart soon.
almasdarnews.com/article/entire-republican-guard-brigade-heads-idlib-abu-dhuhour-airport-offensive/

>The cell literally pops out of nowhere
Uqayribat pocket and sleeper cells.
>steamrolling its way through territory HTS has held for months
HTS evacuated the pocket.
>Did they start pulling MBTs and Manpower out of their magic hat
They have technicals and ATGMs, nothing heavier.

virgin HTS vs chad ISIS

Don't

But why would you defect to an entirely new group, specifically a group that is getting it's arse handed to it in the same fucking war? That's what I don't get, you've got an advancing SAA from the North, East and South and instead of trying to unify and mount a co-ordinated defence you split your force in half with defections to a dying group and start attacking your own blokes and the SAA at the same time?
And it's still fucking working, thing's a bloody clusterfuck of gains and losses.

he needs some milk

this is untrue. it has had much longer periods of peace when compared to europe for any comparable period in history. this is a meme started by zionists to confuse the lazy.

2late

Hey snus, you said "your military source" says afrin starts tonight at 8, that's syria time i presume ?

the middle east during the 50's and 60's was mainly controlled by liberal governments and it was peaceful for the most part, this whole era of no peace in the middle east is the result of burgers foreign policy.

thats not nice, take it back

Syria: Qamishli, Suwayda and Idlib provinces.

>military source
I was being ironic
>says afrin starts tonight at 8, that's syria time i presume ?
I suppose.

Erdogan status: still a watermelon seller

I completely agree with everything you've said.
It makes no fucking sense. Nobody really understands why they are doing this, but doing it, they are.

>Russian Reporter on the ground confirms Russians left Afrin today due to “Mass Bombardment” they moved to the vicinity of Shahba Village & Turkish Operation is scheduled to begin the night of 1-20 / 1-21

do you think i'm joking?

no one takes you seriously.

>#Syria #Afrin #AfrinOperation #Efrin Russian Reporter on the ground confirms Russians left Afrin today due to “Mass Bombardment” they moved to the vicinity of Shahba Village & Turkish Operation is scheduled to begin the night of 1-20 / 1-21
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/954362480075165698

Sandstorm all over Qamishli region today*
beautiful

It's Happening!

>why would a herd of inbred salafist monkeys that are getting cornered and slowly getting their asses handed to them not panic and gravitate to what they perceive in their confusion to be the stronger power in the area

Reminder that ISIS is SAA proxy force in Idlib and this will happen. When time is right IS will either leak through a gap in encirclement or teleport to the new grounds like they did from Uqayribat

Aight ima tune in than, sorry for ragging on you earlier, im a bit hyped, i jut really hate kurds i suppose

>1-20 / 1-21
>we're already nearing the end of january
>tfw another year is passing by before our eyes

Normally I dislike the Kurds, but I'm rooting for them here!
Go Kurds!
>youtube.com/watch?v=vtguLo_DwFg

sheesh.
purdy

kek, nigger military intelligence.

the kurds are the only thing that could split syria in 2, hopefully turkey fully erradicates the ypg.

>i jut really hate kurds i suppose
Why?

Don't worry, I'm just very pessimistic about this whole ordeal, Erdomeme has been saber rattling against Efrin for years without doing anything.

>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-government-rejects-kurdish-pyds-proposal-restore-state-institutions-afrin/

>Breaking: Syrian government rejects Kurdish PYD’s proposal to restore state institutions in Afrin

The Kurds are getting desperate and are doing whatever they can to get the Syrian Government to ensure they are guaranteed protection from the Turks.

>gets split in 2 by erdomeme instead
Whoa

Fucking G up, this'll be good fun to watch unfold
>Picking a side
Nah, this one of those times when you just sit back and let them fuck each other up. Like an episode from a tv show where both the villains are fighting and you don't care who wins because they're both shit.
At the end of the day, the enemy of my enemy is still my fucking enemy.
Why fucking not?
They're the shittiest group in the middle east, constantly bitch about oppression and serve Israel at every turn.
And to top it all off they're fucking communists.

>Not just hoping for both sides to genocide each other to no end

S.m.h. famalamadingdong.

The only patrician choice

>Anything about Russians staying is just straight up propaganda why would they stay in a area that Turkey is gonna Bombard the fuck out of
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/954364784513814530

>government
that's not how puppet regime is spelled

why is the US supporting them if they are communists? And i find it ironic that a westerner can get charged for going to fight with the YPG but its perfectly okay for our governments to supply them with weapons.

>Harbaji farhaji we will grant you the privilege of opening your institutions in Afrin so that you can serve us for free and protect us from Turkey, but we dont want any detachments from your security apparatus. Biji wiji risk a war with a NATO country and expect nothing in return
twitter.com/ischark/status/954354296518299653

>Iranian Deputy FM visits Moscow ahead of Syrian peace talks
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:30 P.M.) – Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov met with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Ansari to discuss the Syrian peace process in Moscow on Friday.

“It is very important for us to hold our final consultations on this [Syrian] issue with our Russian and Turkish partners. I’m sure these consultations will contribute to our joint cooperation for the purpose of supporting and quickly resolving this question,” Ansari said of the preparatory trilateral meeting on Syria with Russian and Turkish officials, due to begin later on Friday in Sochi.

“Our meeting today in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is very important for us to clarify the details and agree on the complex issue of the Syrian settlement, the situation in Syria and around it,” Bogdanov added.

Ansari will travel to Sochi to take part in the preparatory meeting, together with Russia’s Special Envoy to Syria Alexander Lavrentiev and Turkish Deputy Foreign Minister Ahmet Yildiz.

Syrian National Dialogue Congress is scheduled to be held in Sochi on January 29-30.
almasdarnews.com/article/iranian-deputy-fm-visits-moscow-ahead-syrian-peace-talks/

I am the enemy of my enemy. Does that make me my enemy?

I didn't imply that at all

ok im going to bed, ive had enough of pol for a day.

Yeah, I do agree, a mutual shoah would be okay, but if you see two terrible things, it doesn't reduce your contempt for one of them if you assess it as being slightly less bad than the other. /sg/ is still fairly split

>why is the US supporting them if they are communists?
at the core of it it never is about ideology

I wonder how arab baathist would see it.
>RIP in piss

good night

The US couldn't give a shit what they believed in, provided their interests were to never fly in the face of their shamble of a foreign policy and Israel's plans for regional dominance.
Right now the US funds and trains both the YPG and YPJ for the sole reason that they're an agent of chaos, a destabilising force comprised of disgruntled minorities for them to exploit. Any pseudo-communist society they attempt to etch out would be heavily dependent on American aid to stay afloat, and therefore would act accordingly.
The United states is looking to create one more puppet state in the ME, legitimate or not, legal or not, they don't care. They're interested in seeing this emerging axis of resistance smothered in its cradle, and will exploit and manipulate however many ethnic groups it takes, before dropping them on a dime when it bests suits them (see what happened to egypt in 2011)

The safest route now is to kill yourself at this point, it's a guaranteed win

G'night lads.
Can't wait to wake up the chaos in Afrin.
FamiliaNews signing off.

APOLOGIZE
I told you that you Eurocucks were sucking Kurdish cock on /sg/, none of you really want to see Assad win, I'm the only one here who does.

But if I kill my enemy, he wins

>number of airstrikes reduced today due to bad weather, some locations hit though (ex. from Farwan)
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/954368061380972544
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.672358&lon=36.886940&z=13&m=b

gn mate

Good noight familiAnon.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"told you"/username/arab baathist/

I... I'm sorry.
I won't do it again.

Sleep well mate, might hit the hay soon myself
How's your holiday been?

>#FSA troops, displaced from their home region #Hasaka by the #YPG some years ago, prepare to take part in the #Afrin offensive near the Syrian-Turkish border.
#Syria
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/954366700195139586

This is why istishahada is a thing

>How's your holiday been?
I'm not really the Arab Baathist, just memeing m8

Putting 100$ on Biji Biji's

Who does he support?

Kek

Yes, because I'm the real Arab Baathist
APOLOGIZE FOR USING MY NAME

>istishahada
What the nani?
>He went to fucking Kuwait from the UK
Oh fuck lmao, first I'd heard of it

>mfw I put
>Arab Baathist
in the "options" field, not the name field

I think I need to take a break now...

Last time i saw him arguing that assad should drop pootang and go full erdomeme camp so id expect a true shitstorm

I need to knock off for the evening, good night lads
Here's hoping I don't miss the Afrin shitshow