Do you think they will fall for it?

Do you think they will fall for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/russia-testimony-it-appears-russia-infiltrated-the-nra-1140464195742
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42752298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit
he's here

back to plebbit shareblue

You don't get it!

It's good that some ppl don't get it because then shilla might actually steal it from here and pass it on

Yes, they most definitely have and will.

clever girl

I swear to god these newfags

if only

It’s too late for deniers to deny his time is nigh

HEY GUYS
>IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY
>GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

>Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

>Friday, Friday
>Gettin' down on Friday

I'm extremely concerned it will destroy the Presidency.

>Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

This,
As an alt-right trumper I would absolutely HATE if share blue took this image and plastered it all over Facebook.
It would be the end of trump and heck might even get Hillary elected, oh no!

>Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
>Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

>Fun, fun, fun, fun

>Lookin' forward to the weekend

Fun Fun Fun Fun

>You don't get it.
>Get it.
Reeeeeeeee!

bump

PizzaGate all over again...
Russian complicity will be met with Justice of real American's. Remember that the next time you perpetuate the Putin party line, user.

>Gotta make my mind up
>Which seat can I take?

>It's Friday, Friday
>Gotta get down on Friday

Trump will demand the release on monday...probably using it as leverage and making secret deals as we speak

If he isn't a cucked ZOG emperor, he would.

I'm pretty sure he cant just make a deal to hang treasonous scum.

They must be tried in court before they are hung.

Get a load of these guys...still shilling for the rooskies.

Kys.

you know, trump orders his ice cream from the white house kitchen.

one scoop for a dot and two scoops for a dash. He's been sending Morse code to the russians for almost a year. Lefties are so fucking stupid, you never even saw it coming.

lol

Back to Olgino with you!

Is it really happening this time?

>Olgino
I prefer ben & jerry's

Shareblue is this you?

It very well may.

Always do.

retardalert.gif

kekd

#ReleaseTheMemo has 1.32 millon tweets and it's like 5th in trending. The kikes are trying so hard to sink it algorithmicaly

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI," Schiff said. "This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals."

Yeah, yeah ah-ah
Yeah, yeah ah-ah

The left all are secretely wishing to be the one that "killed Hitler" this time around. They want to be this hero. It is of course easy to abuse this.

nothing to hide then release it

HES HERE

YES

They believe anything the liberals tell them, their trust in these (((false idols))) has no bounds.

Make a liberal profile and post from there, it's fool proof literally.

you need a quick rundown

the nose knows

checked for great potential

>shareblue
>plebbit
kys amerimutt
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

Holy shit taco nigger!

checked

In your face!
msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/russia-testimony-it-appears-russia-infiltrated-the-nra-1140464195742

maybe.

Kek. Nice one man.

So where is the memo?? And what is the content of the memo?

Hmmm...You've done it now rooskies. You couldn't keep your fingers off the keyboards and now we've got to spank you!
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42752298

Can you tell me.what is this memo.thing about? I hve no fucking clue what are tou talking about?

know one knows what the nose knows.
except cocaine.
cops know when the nose blows cocaine.

could someone please explain this memo shit

Basically all I know is it's supposed to red pill normies on all the shit that we already knew what was happening. Lying, spying, sabotage of Trump's campaign and transition.

I've pretty much resigned to the fact that people are zombies and it's never happening, but who knows.

This is gold. No, this is platinum.

It's proof that the Obama admin used the fake dossier (which they knew was fake because they paid for it) to spy on trump's campaign and transition team using a bullshit FISA court ruling. Basically, all the shit we speculated about, but this is proof of it. It implies a sitting president actively attempted to thwart a democratic election.

Checkity- check checked

is the fire rising?

I don't think it matters. Random interviews this morning of congress suggests the memo was already planned to come out next week. The classified material will take a few days for people to review and decide whether or not to stamp it as "declassified."

The memo was written a while back and they were waiting to release it after the vote for extending FISA 702s. This is where it gets tricky because Trump could release it today if he wanted. It won't look good if Trump signs the bill extending FISA then decides to release the memo. It would be better if the memo is released before his signature and he says something like, "I believe in the system but this is why it's important to not let it fall into the wrong hands." As opposed to "well... geee... if I knew the 702s were being abused I wouldn't have signed the bill." But I think he's smarter than that.

Bottom line: it has been planned to come out 1 week after congress reviews it (maybe early in the week but we'll see).

>also... don't forget pic related's date