Congressman DeSantis (R-FL) Gives Interview about FISA Memo

Ron DeSantis (R-FL) weighed in for the first time this morning on Fox & Friends.

Here are the takeaways:
>1. The Dossier. DeSantis says that"One of the central issues in the memo...[the] Obama administration used intel from the dossier to surveil Trump officials"
>2. Paul Ryan. DeSantis says Paul Ryan will likely be ready to press for release of the memo. (Note: He could just be saying that because Ryan is, in some ways, his superior).
>3. Rod Rosenstein: Rod Rosenstein, on the other hand, fought tooth and nail to prevent the document from being released, likely because he thought it reflected poorly on the DOJ.
>4. “Insurance Policy.” DeSantis references the Strzok "insurance policy" text, and he states that he believes the Russia investigation may be the insurance policy. DeSantis continues, “They are running interference. They are trying to affect the outcome of the election. There’s no doubt that’s what they were doing.”
Full video [1:44]: twitter.com/TruthinGov2016/status/954356440528977921

Pic related is his Tweet from this morning
>Yesterday, I viewed a deeply troubling report compiled by House Intelligence that raises questions about Obama DOJ & the so-called collusion investigation. Joining @foxandfriends in a few minutes to discuss why this report needs to be released to the American people ASAP.
Link: twitter.com/RepDeSantis/status/954331822078529536

well

Vindicated...

Don't you think that if this memo was real, that someone would have leaked it?

What is the over/under on this getting legs, or turning into a fucking nothingburger.

They cant hold physical copies of it only view it in a controlled environment so there's no means to leak it.

Nobody has a copy of it so not really something they can leak. Because it's classified it can only be viewed in a secure room.

They only leak when they think it will help move us toward globalism. Dems and Republicans are working together. We would already have Obamacare repealed and replaced otherwise.

This seems too good to be true, but it's plausible since all these boomer congressmen are freaking out about it.

They have to go to a special viewing room and no one gets a physical copy.

if it's true and has potential to gain traction then expect a "terror" attack somewhere within the continental US in next 14 days

THERE ARE GONNA BE SO MANY SUICIDES AND (((SUICIDES))) AFTER THIS GUYS, GET READY FOR THE WILD RIDE

by virtue of their secrecy and potential damage, info like this and SAP's mean you have to be "read in" on whatever it is you're seeing. That means, you go to a room, a VERY secure room where no electronics are allowed and you are told or read certain information pertaining to what compartmentalised info you are accessing, then you leave.

This so much

It's in a SCIF so it's not a place where you can obtain a physical copy, nor a place where you can take photos or record anything without permission. Hence why it hasn't leak (at least in physical form).

The irony is if its a classified doc, Trump could in theory release it via exec order. He has the power to classify/declassify at will anything.

Does trump have the power to directly biew the document?

Im worried their nay be some actual secret intel in it that would prevent him releasing the document.

Not sure if he has direct access. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't tried to gain. I think it was originally limited to congressional reps but if its under classifications that are used elsewhere he should have access to see it. If not, he can write an executive order giving him capability to do so.

>Does trump have the power to directly biew the document?
He has literally the highest security clearance in the country

Rosenstein begged to not release.
How do we know this?
Three people were in the room.

If you all haven't taken the Blackpill
>they've already won
>none of this will be released
>even if it does get released they will snake their way out of it as they always have

The FBI, Clintons, DNC, and CIA will get away with it again and again and again. If you haven't accepted this and decided to go /innawoods/ yet then may God help you

Sadly this. Best you can hope for is political backlash but unlikely to cause any legal issues.

This. The only way out is a quick and sudden jolt back to reality like a bomb or war. You can't reverse the years on years of steady corruption our government has faced. Yuri was right

>juden demoralization attempt

Lol ya got me i work for JIDF lmao top kek pepe

the punch-line to this whole thing is that they were so gas-lit by their own media/polls that he wouldn't win that they never sprang this "insurance policy" of russian collusion.

Either that or seeing obama w/ the "just fuck my shit up" cut in prison.

It's a rubber band effect. Essentially you have enough pull of corruption before it snaps, but generally those snap events are extremely ugly. Coup or revolt would be in that category, which i'm not condoning. If it does come out that Obama admin essentially weaponized the intel community against a campaign in which it actively helped its rival that's about as terrible political shitstorm as it gets. Will definitely be worse than when Ed Snowden exposed parts of the NSA's collection efforts.

People may lose jobs, and face political backlash but nobody is going to prison, nor is the cycle going to fix all corruption. Call me jewish or shill all you want, it won't change. I'm a fan of Trumps, but even I think that's unrealistic

Sure, but I doubt anything but a few flashy arrests would happen if the dossier's funders are exposed. In fact, even those arrests occurring would be a stretch imo. We are so far gone that I have given up entirely on my government.

>shhh its just a nothing burger go to sleep
Black pill nihilists should off themselves.

sweet another nothing burger.
i swear to god Sup Forums has gone to absolute fucking shit in the last year. we chase our tails on bullshit like meganon and pizza gate yet absolutely nothing ever happens.
guess after t_d retartds started coming we just became spineless pussies like they are.

Sorry, but this does sound like a nothingburger. Literally no more than we knew months ago.

Trump knows what is in the memo. his asking/demanding to see it would only give the (((media))) a reason to cry constitutional crisis for all bogus reasons (muh Trump is interfering w congress!!!).
the president probably can NOT order this memo released. it is an intelligence analysis done by the house of reps - it is their property, and not the executive's. the president could, however, order all the underlying evidence that was used to create that analysis to be unclassified.
or paul ryan could just do it by simple majority vote. or probably just unilateraly if it came down to it.

Contact your representatives about releasing the FISA memo.

In response to the blackpill: the FISA memo may not the thing that brings the whole system down. In fact, it definitely won't be what brings the whole system down.

But no one ever said it was going to be that easy. The importance of the FISA memo will be that normies will start to see that the deep state exists and will start to see what the deep state is capable. This is a huge first step, and something we could only have dreamed of a couple of years ago.

Baby steps. No one said this would all happen overnight.

Literally the shilling is so poor on this issue that it's just motivating me more. Anyone with half a brain can clearly distinguish this situation from supposed happenings in the past. Namely, at least 10 or 12 Congressmen have said this is earth shattering and could lead to criminal charges.

This same shilling effort has been made since last night--trying to compare situation to things like the stupid Q LARP and then calling it a nothingburger. It's been happening in rapid succession, too. Note the two comments immediately one after another ( and ), which you can similarly find in other threads.

Like I said, this time around, it's only motivating me.

Yeah fuck Trump and fuck those donald reddit users this corruption is their fault stop paying attention and shit

bump

not good