Chelsea Manning officially files for U.S. Senate race in Maryland

>The state elections board website says Manning filed on Thursday in Montgomery County. Manning also tweeted a photo Thursday evening saying she is officially on the ballot. The transgender woman, known as Bradley Manning when she was convicted in 2013 of leaking more than 700,000 classified documents, was released from military prison in May after a 35-year sentence was commuted. Then-U.S. President Barack Obama commuted her sentence to time served plus 120 days in the final days of his administration.

wtop.com/local/2018/01/chelsea-manning-officially-files-for-us-senate-race/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2ULAy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus wept.

I want to kill this abomination

I hope she gets elected. The Democratic party just keeps losing more credibility as these people gain traction. Why not leave my country and state in the hands of someone who decides it's a good idea to lob off their cock and replace it with a poorly fashioned wound hole.

Wtf is that?

Sup Forums should support this. Maryland has no prospect for a conservative. So it's better for memes if this happens. Manning will be a thorn in the side of (((DNC))).

What he did was good with the leaking of the ballots

but still, why ruin your life mutilating yourself?

Too much of an uggo.

Not happening.

something poking out from her throat

>he

Why would they let a known criminal leaker and mentally unstable retard into the senate?

I usually agree with leakers and whistleblowers if they're doing it for patriotic reasons, but Bradley Manning just leaked a bunch of shit he found because he was unhappy with the Army. No "oh shit the government is spying on us I can't condone this" shit like Edward Snowden. Just spite.

Wasn't this guy a whistleblower for the NSA spying shit? Why do we hate him now?

Any word on whether he has a penis or a colon-vagina?

Reminder (((they))) pumped him full of soy and hrt while in custody, now he's just their brainwashed puppet

>strong incumbent
>confronted with
>new party morals
This gun be gud senpai.

Biggest leak in military history.

>pumped him full of soy and hrt

It’s not like he’d be the only criminal leaker / mentally unstable retard.

No, he leaked a bunch of random shit because he hated the Army.

what exactly did he leak, also
>fox news referring to it as a 'she'

And she will easily win. I love that you guys haven't figured out you pushed the whole nation left by trying to shill for a ineffective meme president.

wood

Afghan and Iraq war logs

>And she will easily win.
I hope so.

God I hate mexicans

Is Manning /ourmann/?

No.

whoooooooo carrrrrrrressssssssss holy FUCKING SHIT NO BODY GIVE A GOD DAMN ABOUT THIS FAGGOT, IS NOT GOING TO WIN, STOP GIVING THIS QUEER THE TIME OF DAY.... ITS LIKE OP IS SHILLING FOR IT

>SHE
GAS YOUR SELF FAGGOT

Yes.

you are thinking of snowden

Huhh isn't it a bit on the nose that this guy came out as transgender after he got convicted?

Why doesn't he just identify as a Senator?

Woke up, it was a Chelsea Manning...

Men have something called an Adam's apple. Trannies usually shave it off, but I don't think Chelsea cares.

>The

He doesn't even fucking try. Half the time he has a five oclock shadow and looks like an actual painted pig.

>Adam's apple
>shave it off

We must meme it into office

Democrats are already calling it a Russian agent. They know its mentally ill and cant be relied on not to sperg out in congress

It's very sad what the US government did this guy.

I unironically hope he wins

It's sad that people think the government "did" anything to him

It even has "Man" in it's name!

>so what are your qualifications?
oh i was responsible for leaking sensitive US intelligence documents to the public and also put on makeup and stroke my balls and silicorn titties to identify with the oppressed female base
>welcome to the democratic party, dud- gal- er i mean xir did you remember to dilate your vagene today?

It's pretty apparent the CIA literally broke his brain after he leaked Intel.

That being said, he's a fucking traitor so meh.

Didn't he leak more than just shit to the public? I thought he leaked Intel on the movement of our troops in foreign countries, to other countries, etc.

He's not a man! You transphobic asshole! It's like you haven't even spent a minute in a women's and genders studies class! Fuck you!

You watch too much tv

Really Really Really hope that traitorous cunt fag wins :)

It will piss off so many people and push them towards the right.

Perhaps you don't watch enough

I hereby publicly pledge that if the one named "Chelsea Manning" running for U.S. Senate publicly supports and encourages to "release the memo" I will from then on always refer to "Chelsea Manning" with feminine pronouns and vote for them.

For some who talked so much about the importance of transparency the silence is deafening.

Life isn't a fucking Christopher Nolan movie

>a fucking traitor
You may or may not disagree with the leekage, but he's not a traitor. He didn't provide any intel to a foreign state.

And, indeed, his current state is evidence that there is a lot to leak from CIAniggers.

Gay bombs actually exist. Military project.
Israel is rumored to have it now.
They also bought South Africa's infertility project + vaccine. The same infertility weapon they started using against Ethiopians that migrated to their country.

You're bad at shilling.

>male soldier by the name of Bradley Manning leaks sensitive Intel to the world
>dude gets rail roaded through the courts, sentenced, and forgotten
>all the sudden after x amount of time, we hear he's a girl now
>why is an imprisoned traitor allowed to transition?
>Obama pardoned the traitor
>it's now a "full fledged woman"
>now it's trying to get a senate seat in our government

Huh. It does sound like a fucking movie.

The main thing I remember him leaking was a video of an Apache crew killing a news team they thought were terrorists. There was a bunch of speculation that undercover agents would be killed as a result of the leaks, but I never heard of any of that happening.

Let's help our based transgendered friends! All American patriots interested in taking down the patriarchy should rev up their Twitter account and spread the word about #ReleasetheMemo
If this memo about the FISA court is released to the public it will prove 100% to everyone that Drumpf colluded with Russia and is using the FISA court to spy on undocumented migrants and the Community of Color! This is horrible and must be stopped: demand that your Representatives release this memo to the public immediately!

archive.fo/2ULAy

Seems traitorous to me, senpai. Plus with modern day communications, leaking any information to the American public might as well be a fucking act of giving it to foreign governments- the internet and 24 hour news cycle see to that.

But either way, I'm like 90% the CIA broke his brain and destroyed his boipuccy

Seems he leaked a bunch of state department cables too, which jeopardized some of our relationships with allies. Or so that stupid wsj blog said.

I dunno. I look at what Snowden did, and I admire it: he informed the American people their own government was spying on them.

Manning just wanted to cry about us ass blasting a bunch of dune coons in the middle east, and now claims his a cups make him a woman. Dude just wants attention.

So this is the power of whistleblowing...

That was inevitable.
>Be liberal elite
>Push hard for women in important roles
>Find out that women suck at everything. And I mean, REALLY SUCK, to flabbergasting levels previously considered impossible.
>Watch your empire burn and fall to pieces.
>Push hard for men pretending to be women instead.
Being gay is already considered a superpower because they don't spend time nor money on remora women, so they can invest and focus everything on becoming the best at their jobs.

This
Accelerate the degeneracy so that more people wake up

Going to be absolutely glorious ripping this perverse degenerate shitbag apart.
Welcome to politics Bradley. You are about to get your ass handed to you.

pol has to meme this guy to run against her

They're pictures of him in drag well before he was arrested for anything. I may not like him but assuming him transitioning is CIA mind rape is ridiculous.

This. He entered the army to get free sex surgery, thanks to the loophole that Trump recently closed.

>WE

A "she/her," according to our mainstream media.

Fuck the (((US))) Army.