Anime that wasted you're time, and you shouldn't have finished

>regret

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYxwxVz6oiY
youtube.com/watch?v=KyPqbI0lyVU,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guilty Crown, Aquarion Evol, Eureka Seven AO, and all but the last episode of Macross Delta. I couldn't even watch the last episode of that bullshit...

Yozakura quartet and yes I mean hana no uta. Last time I listen to Sup Forums about anything.

but K is good faggot, kill yourself

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

I liked K.

True Tears, SAO, School Days, Fuuka, IS 1+2, Freezing, Hanagai, Noucome, Blade & Soul, Inou-Battle, HenNeko, Deltora Quest and Mayoi Neko Overrun

K? More Like Gay!

Never forget.

All of them.

You are wrong and you should kill yourself.

>True Tears
Worth it for Noefags' tears.

I got baited into this show by this titty monster, but it turned out the show was just one giant fujofest.

glasslip and pupa

It really was't lad. I left that show so mad. This bitch just gets handed another chance.

Charlotte
Mahouka
Probably I just hate superpowers.

Witch hunter robin, Kaiba, Ef, Sola, Fuuka, Myself;Yourself, Kimi ni Todoke.
You've gotta be kidding me.

If you're watching anime you're wasting your time. Regret watching would have been a better phrase

No those are just bad.

Is this from the blu rays? I need to know for research purposes.

I liked K and I miss it.

Good news then, there's a new season coming up titled "Seven Kings".

I heard and I'm pretty hyped about it despite not knowing much about how it's going to go down.

da fug Noucome was great one of the most hilarious animes I've watched

Only fags like anime

I only watched the first series, was the second one even worse or something? Because I mean that first series was the definition of "I really coulda spent my time better than I did by watching this."

Howling Flame was kinda cool but that was literally it. Just a lot of bland "meh" otherwise.

No.

This hunk of dog shit had one good scene. Have no clue why I bothered finishing it

K is Durarara for faggots

Then what do you call people who hang out on anime boards all day just to call people who like anime faggots?

Dude it's fucking bait bro chill haha dude

>Blade and soul, deltora quest
FUCKING THIS

ALL I FEEL IS SHAME

K is one of my lowest rated anime. The world/setting is so stupid and nonsense. The plot is pointless

I really liked the concept and setting of K. It was a criminal waste of potential.

Stockholm syndrome the anime

Elfen Lied
Pretty much the worst show I have seen, and remained there for atleast 9 years now.

Second season of K was terrible but not as bad as Samurai Flamenco.

pic related, asterik wars (only the first season), nisekoi (first season was fine, second was dogshit)

Captain Earth.

Which sucked because the characters and mech designs were fun.

Fucking Charlotte
Umaru
Akuma no Riddle
Rokka no Yuusha
all kinds of battle harems

Ookami Kakushi, Deadman Wonderland, Sacred Seven, Zetman, Kokoro Connect, BTOOOM!, Red Data Girl, Coppelion, Unbreakable Machine-Doll, Nobunagun, Atelier Escha & Logy, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Mekaku City Actors, Tokyo Ghoul.

Huh, why do i watch so much shit anime?

>Kokoro Connect
dude what

One, how did you not enjoy it? Two, why did you stick with it to the end if you didnt enjoy the premise?

Mahou sensou

charlotte for real bruh

you will never understand my regret

I kind of liked K, it definitely had a case of style over substance though but I did like it's style all the gayness aside.

one piece

I liked the first arc. The characters seemed to become really retarded towards the end though.

>Probably I just hate superpowers.
I thought I hated superpowers as well, then I watch hametora, and had lots of fun

Dropped that hard after they killed the girl and I heard the green fairy isn't even in it much

Only one thing got me through charlotte

Glasslips

the OP is GOAT, and it's an abject shame they abused the shit of how good that song is throughout the flashback sequences

>nana best girl

charotte is the worst kind of anime

one with an amazing first episode, then shit everything else

>they killed the girl
which one?

that blacksmith money bait show
solty rei
kill la kill
anything moe blob

idk, i've aggressively blacked out so many animes bc they were that bad

The subhuman

Problem with K is that it's a multimedia project. So if you can only watch the anime, then you only get like 1/4 of the experience of the franchise.

Not to say that makes it better, but it definitely hurts it for people. Season 1 was pretty fun, the movie had some good moments but S2 felt so aimless and a waste of time, it was really bad.

Im only watching for Munakata tbqh

Why did SYNCHROMANICA have to be that awful?

NNB, Clannad, Eureka Seven AO and Pupa

Nanan, at least the girls were cute

Agreed about all of these.

It was shit, but it did have the best meitantei.

Not NNB.

Shit taste.

Some of those have more redeeming value than others.

Don't agree about Charlotte, Akuma no Riddle or Umaru.

Shit taste.

>Samurai Flamenco
I don't know what it is about this anime. I enjoyed the fuck out of it when I watched it, but I can't enjoy it on second watch through. It just seems stupid and has too much inane sentai.

Shit taste.

Shit taste.

Shit taste.

It sounds like you don't know what kind of anime you like.

No.

Shit taste.

Shit taste.

umm who are you?

>guilty crown
There's no time wasted hearing those god tier soundtracks

>umaru was worth watching

>It sounds like you don't know what kind of anime you like.
Oh I know what anime I like. If you're talking about Kaiba, I can understand.
I'm just a bit confused as to what you call good anime.

What I call good anime isn't the topic.

I strongly suspect that you have very specific tastes and you just branched out with a few that came recommended in genres you're unfamiliar with here. There's a difference between something that's just not for you and an anime which is legitimately boring, such as K Return of Kings.

Wow. 5/5 argument. You sure convinced me.

If you honestly consider Elfen Lied the worst then you haven't seen very many anime. There are much, much worse series out there that you could have wasted brain cells trying to comprehend.

>be teenager with expendable money
>would buy almost any boxset without a second thought
>bought the Mouse boxset and actually watched all of it
>bought Steel Angel Kurumi and actually watched all of it
>bought Houshin Engi and actually watched all of it
>bought Mirage of Blaze and actually watched all of it
>bought Koko wa Greenwood and actually watched all of it

I've wasted a lot of money and time on subpar anime. I had a huge collection of DVD's though. Oh, another awful show that, trust me, beats Elfen Lied by a mile was Green Green. Luckily I didn't buy a boxset but that single DVD was more than enough.

>bought Mirage of Blaze and actually watched all of it
Kek, RIP in pieces. Even I didn't manage to watch all of it. I basically skipped through it all until something homo showed up on screen.
It had nice music though; youtube.com/watch?v=EYxwxVz6oiY

Come on, K deserved time even if S2 wasn't as good as S1. It's fucking K after all

Is it a prequel or a squeal?

Fuck ya homie, K and even Return of the Kings was good viewing. Green King sequence was fucking amazing, just wish Silver wasn't such a pussy and could actually hold his own for ya know, being the first fucking King.

ChäoS;HEAd

This is the most chuuni thing ever made.

I want to take back watching Glasslips too, mate.

I enjoyed Charlotte for some reason.

Fuck you Ef was the greatest love story ever told.

I do not regret Captain Earth, while wasted potential, it was comfy as fuck and OP is great.

>Rokka no Yuusha
Fuck you, I want another season.

>Sacred Seven
I enjoyed that too, OP was the bomb.

Nah mate, screw you.

I watched all of Mirage of Blaze and didn't know it was gay shit until it was over. Am I fucking retarded?

anything by kyoani

Chaos Dragon and gatchaman s2 are probably what i regret watching the most

I'm not seeing it.

>I watched all of Mirage of Blaze and didn't know it was gay shit until it was over
>am I fucking retarded?
Either too pure, or clinically retarded. Hard to say. You're the best judge of that.
Even if the rape attempt is only in the ova youtube.com/watch?v=KyPqbI0lyVU, the main series from what I remember spent a lot of time focusing on the seme/servant lusting after the MC and their sexual tension.

Except Clannad, right?

Great Teacher Onizuka
Saikano
Diabolik Lovers
Kamichu!
Haruhi
Lucky Star

Also this.

>GTO
The anime? Or the manga?

The anime. I haven't read the manga and would be very reluctant to.

Really? You didn't like the anime!?

Insane.

The manga I don't personally like. It's too repetitive.

Lucky Star perhaps. Didn't get all the references. I guess I just watched it to kill time.

Excel Saga I wouldn't say I WASTED my time with but it was almost my first anime and I understood NONE of the references. I could probably watch it now.

Hard to think of anime I dropped. Love Hina is probably one. Just dragged on.

I honestly thought this was a bro drama about a master and a servant.

>First ep: MC is a douche but has a personality.
>Onwards: MC is generic protagonist #2390.

Hahaha you made my day user. Didn't it tip you off when you realized the guy wanted to double suicide with his master?

I didn't know double suicides were romantic. I thought it was a live or die bro thing.

Masamune-kun no Fucking Plot Progression

You're too pure for this world, user.

Don't feel bad, user, I didn't realize K was Fujo bait until I was going through a thread on here before the second series started.

It was a simpler time for me, I just wanted to watch anime.

K left me on the edge, to this day I don't know if it was gay or not.

Mirage of blaze I can understand, but K is too much.

and why the hell do we care enough for you to show your autism?