I hate my country

Posters on the college wall about not hating shit skins

Posters on the college wall about stopping arabs from going full jihad

Come home and there's three shit skin feminists talking about their period blood on lunch time tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All liberals are snowflakes that get offended by everything
>gets offended by picture on wall

>individual liberty

Except for the liberty to not like some people apparently.

Okay Tyrone

nothing wrong with pic, they should just all be wearing nazi uniforms

Print redpills and hang them.

do you seriously get offended by this OP?

British flag on it, and it implicitly rules out Sharia Law too.

It's multicultural bullshit. Browns aren't British.

I’m actually white, but it’s nice to see that if somebody disagrees with you then you automatically go full autist and act like they are a different race so you can cover your ears so you can keep living in a safe space free of opinions that challenge you.

So is free speech good or not? Or is it just good when it benefits you?

Honestly not even racist in real life. Just don't like Coudenhove-Kalergi supporting multicultural shit.

>shit skins
>not racist
Make up your mind

It's good. Which is why I am saying to hang opposing views.
Problem is, the left censors more than the right.

>not racist
So stop complaining. Enjoy your New Britain!

odds are that last line does not apply to anyone white with right leaning beliefs

It's the internet. Whats the point of acting intellectual when I'm anonymous

Also, it says it supports all beliefs and religions. Do you want that to not be a thing? So everybody who disagrees with you automatically wants to murder you?

It's the pictures at the bottom that I don't like.

Plenty of non white's who share the same views as me. I'm more likely to meet a black with the same views than I am a white. youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

Enjoy the New Europeans and New Britain!

The idea is that free speech is fine as long as it isn’t a threat or if it puts somebody else in danger. Also, nobody is scared or threatened by you. To kill all people with opposing views you would have to walk your fat ass up the stairs of your mother’s basement. But it is still a threat. It shouldn’t be censored, but it’s still allowed to be criticized, just like any other opinion.

So you just want everybody to think your an asshole and disregard your opinions on the internet? Great plan.

Rip it down bitch why should you have to listen to this shit

Just admit you’re racist, the ultimate red pill is that you can be racist by modern definition of the word without being immoral. We’d get along better withn negros and pakis if we weren’t forced to integrate with them, like random cats thrown in a room together are less agreeable than if they are simply allowed to form their own groups naturally in the wild.

I agree there is no more room for "mono beliefs". It's time to start getting serious. I'm actually happy to see European ceasing to exist because it means a better world for everyone else :)

There’s nothing wrong with it. You’re just trying to get offended just like the left extremists that you hate.

>I'm actually happy to see European ceasing to exist
America = 56%
Europe = 5% non EU born

And soon Europe will be too!

Great tip! Although you should add a name! How about “how to get nobody to like you” or “how to die a virgin”

My views maybe regarded as racist by today's standard. But like I said, there are plenty of blacks with the same views as me. Being for multiculturalism is the same as being pro race mixing, thus resulting in no black, whites or asians just mixed race mongrels

Did I say anything about killing anyone?
You're hopeless if you don't understand the value of western civilization and why it is important to save it. Motherfuckers like you admit you want it destroyed, the subversion is exponentially increasing. You're the threat and you think you get to play victim? Fuck you.

I'm glad you are beginning to see that monoethnic societies have no place in the modern world! I think you should help put signs up like this.

I'm not though lol what

>victim
Did I not just say that I wasn’t scared of you?

I'm glad you are seeing the value in the New Europe for EVERY BODY.

Hmm mutual respect...

I guess that means I can speak openly about how much I hate niggers and arabs and why genocide on these people is a good thing.

You're really upsetting me now. Grrrrr. Bloody Americans making me angry on Sup Forums again!

Yes, but people can still criticize you for it.

You literally get arrested for that here.

Why? You said so yourself, you don't want to be racist now do you? So start appreciating The New Europeans and the New Britain for Everyone. You'll go to jail otherwise :)

Are you dumb? It's a crime here.

print this off and stick it underneath

>Americans not understanding sarcasm

Agreed; hanging shitskins is always the solution.

Why dont you just take it down

>sticks it is okay to dont like shitskins paper
kek

Oh no you will go to jail! Many British already have. Remember National Action got a terrorism charge for helping homeless Britons and not The New Europeans :).

i honestly don't know how you operate being this autistic.

the one thing I am 100% sure of though is that you have no friends at this college.

I only go there a few times a year. Why bother?

Why would you be afraid of me? We are both sitting behind a keyboard.
But you're playing victim when people like you are responsible for bringing down western civilization.
You should be afraid of what you're doing to yourself. Everyone who hasn't been successfully brainwashed is rightfully afraid of people like you. Self destructive morons hell bent on bringing everything else down around them isn't pleasant.
You don't even know why you advocate for what you do asshole.

Quiet 56% mongrel

This is the problem I have with the word racist, it’s an ugly word no one wants ascribed to them, but even rational reasonable viewpoints can make you racist, Trump for example wanting to protect the safety and economy of the USA by controlling Mexican immigration with his wall, makes him branded a racist, a false dichotomy which in the eyes of normies puts him on par with Hitler.

I don’t consider it immoral to want a socially cohesive society and to preserve to genetic and cultural identity.

>t. indian

Wow mate you really hurt me there. How did you do that?

>"Individual Liberty"
>Not allowed to criticize mass rape gangs
>Not allowed to own kitchen knives without registration

If not wanting every race to disappear into one single mongrel race is racist than I'm racist. I like racist blacks more than liberal whites.

I said this earlier, but here it is again.
I’m actually white, but it’s nice to see that if somebody disagrees with you then you automatically go full autist and act like they are a different race so you can cover your ears so you can keep living in a safe space free of opinions that challenge you.

draw a dick on it

Okay Jamal

dial back the autistic cringe about 30% if you can

maybe something like "tolerance can go too far" "replacement migration destroys diversity in the world" "equality of rights, while celebrating differences"

mine still sounds cringe though so never mind

I agree with you. America is a thriving country directly due to diversity. African-Americans were the greatest gift to this country because it gave police a job.

Do we know each other burger?

>I like racist blacks more than liberal whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Again, I’m not playing victim. I’m saying that what you said was obviously a shitty attempt to be edgy and frightening, but it failed horribly. Also, western civilization is fine. We have what we need. We are a 1st world country. Stop trying to act super edgy and cool.

The entire point I've been trying to get across. I posted that further up too.

tear it off UGH

No, I said it earlier in the thread

No point. I go there maybe 4 times a year.

>My views maybe regarded as racist by today's standard. But like I said, there are plenty of blacks with the same views as me.
>>>reddit
>>>youtube.com/lauren((simonsen))

English?

>Also, western civilization is fine.
How is being in decline fine? How is the rise of islam and the decline of IQ fine?
>We have what we need.
Yea, for now we have what we need to survive and live in decent luxury. But it won't be sustainable on our current path. You don't look ahead.
>We are a 1st world country.
For now.
>Stop trying to act super edgy and cool.
Not an argument.

You believe what you believe because (((they))) put it there. Simple. So in a way you are a victim. Unfortunately you're too scared to think for yourself.

go back, faggot

>individual liberty in Bongistan