Prove Trump Supporters aren't racist

Prove Trump Supporters aren't racist

>PROTIP: YOU CAN'T!!

Other urls found in this thread:

house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
vanityfair.com/style/2016/12/how-donald-trump-beat-palm-beach-society-and-won-the-fight-for-mar-a-lago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has he done something racist?

I'm racist and I'm not a trump supporter

What is wrong with hating niggers?

Protip, nothing is wrong with hating niggers

I'm a liberal and I support gassing my conservative opponent prove me I'm not racist and nazi

I'm not necessarily denying it.

This is an irrelevant topic. Contact your representatives about the FISA memo. house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

I didn't know Italians live in wall less homes. Fucking amazing. How the fuck did you lose to us in WWII when you have gravity defying engineering

I'm not racist because black people can't be racist.

Not all niggers are bad

responding to a
>PROTIP: YOU CAN'T
thread

All American patriots interested in taking down the patriarchy should rev up their Twitter account and spread the word about #ReleasetheMemo
If this memo about the FISA court is released to the public it will prove 100% to everyone that Drumpf colluded with Russia and is using the FISA court to spy on undocumented migrants and the Community of Color! This is horrible and must be stopped: demand that your Representatives release this memo to the public immediately!

That's not racist though.

Did you know Mexico has a wall at the other end

Of course they're racist! They use the FISA court to target people of color 37% more often than a white heterosexual male. #ReleasetheMemo

>dont let people migrate from shithole countries
>build a wall to keep mexicans out
>refuse to loan to black people
just common sense racism

Burden of proof faggot. You made the claim so it's up to you to support it. If evidence is found reasonable then a rebuttal occurs.
>hurr durr all whites and Trump supporters be racists

>racist
Absolutely meaningless word
Might as well say heretic or heathen

>dont let people migrate from shithole countries

Helping everyone in need isn't any country's need. They will be nothing but a burden on the society. You're putting feelings before facts, and that's not how you run a country.

>build a wall to keep mexicans out

Anyone can come to America if they follow the fucking law and come in without sneaking past the border. You do know the significance of the word "illegal" in "illegal alien"?

>refuse to loan to black people

What are you referring to?

>mfw I don't mind being racist

isn't spying on citizens legal and widespread in us anyway ?

It's really the left and all liberals that are Racist's in fact they are so racist they don't know that they always have been

poor misguided tool's. will get theirs in the end.

I am racist.
Nothing wrong with that.

I hugged a nigger without barfing last week.
Does that count?

>hugged a nigger
Were you putting it down? And did you bathe in lime after you were done?

>vanityfair.com/style/2016/12/how-donald-trump-beat-palm-beach-society-and-won-the-fight-for-mar-a-lago
>tl;dr
>trump sues palm beach society for discriminating against niggers

wtf im a Hilldawg now