ObamaPills

Can we drop some redpills on all the shady shit Obama did in office?

obama did something?

Watch the dirty wars documentary. I think you can even find it on youtube. It shows lots of shady proxy war shit Obama oversaw that would make Bush jr look like a saint.

He pardoned terrorist leaders that had known ties to helping Hillary win her senate seat in New York.

Look up Oscar Rivera and FALN, a Puerto Rican terrorist cell responsible for the deaths of 5 Americans and over 180 bomb attacks on US soil.

According to the recent email leaks, requested $60,000 worth of "hot dogs" be shipped in from Chicago to the White House.

???

>make Bush jr look like a saint.
oh he was nothing. bill clinton is responsible for that...signed iraqi liberation act...bombed the fuck out of it and had a few failed cia coups. it was set up for bush jr...probably with HW's support

>voted for Obongo twice
Can I ever make it right, lads?

probably for sexual play

Fuck Al-Alwaki, but his murder was completely unjustified and set a dangerous precedent for future administrations. Was this some sort of beta-test to gauge the public's reaction to such executions? Maybe in anticipation of Hilary's or Jeb's election win.

Cool clock ahmed

hit lists are a fucking great idea.

do you want some weaponised member of the religion of peace chatting to all his mates in the USA?

>be terrorist
>recruit Americans
>surround myself with Americans so I won't get droned

Yeah not sure how I feel about this one

Well sending a terrorist army to destroy secular multicultural Syria and bring it to year zero, supplying the terrorists with cash and thousands of tons of weapons, turning a blind eye to terrorist use of poison gas, creating Isis, and then starting a new Cold War when Russia moved to stop Obamas terrorist assault was bad.

I also think the destruction of Libya and coup in Ukraine were shit tier things to do.

Fuck Obama and fuck the corporate media who gave him cover.

One thing people surprise me when I tell them is that DACA is a massive overreach of Obama's authority and that Trump was not some monster for specifying a termination date.

The DREAM Act was tried to be passed through congress but dems couldn't get the 60 votes to defeat a filibuster in the Senate.

So Obama just pens an executive order directing other parts of the US government to ignore immigration law that *was* passed by congress. Could you imagine if Trump signed an EO that ordered parts of the government to ignore law passed in congress? He would be called a tyrant, a despot, a dictator. But Obama just gets a pass.

Ten state attorney generals threatened to Challenge DACA if it wasn't repealed by September 5th. If that had come to pass, a temporary injunction could have immediately stopped DACA, leaving the DREAMers in a state where their quasi-legal status and work authorization could have been lost immediately and then we're left in limbo.

DACA is also a shitty solution as it gives quasi-legal status to a group of people without giving most of them a path to legal status or citizenship or taking action to kick them out. You can believe legalizing them is the right move or the opposite (out out out), but keeping them in limbo in the US employment market is horseshit.

Obama passing DACA by executive order is far more tyrannical than anything Trump has ever done.

>Government claims X is a terrorist
>This magically gives the state the power to drone strike X anywhere in the world
>X was never taken to court to convict of illegal activities.
Now carefully consider what kind of people, past and present, have great influence in American society.

>But muh slippery slope fallacy.

Ahh, see this is the United States. You (US citizen) are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

It’s never too late

Was a massive faggot.

Using FISA to spy on Donald J. Trump. It will come out a second worse than water gate.

Once could be forgiven. Twice? No

Muh great obama stock market

Scandals are only real if the media reports them.

i believe this had to do with Uranium One deal
this nigger fleeced the fuck out of us

>Cool clock Ahmed
>Traded Bowe "I'm a Treasonous Cuck" Bergdahl for 5 high-ranking terrorists
>Has given billions to Pakistan even after they knowingly harbored Bin Laden and continue to knowingly harbor Islamic terrorists
>Refused to acknowledge Islamic terrorism
>Had a hand in the Benghazi disaster
>DACA
>DNC tampering
>Baby TrayTray and Michael Brown/BLM
>Created conditions that allowed ISIS to form
>Uranium One
>RNC/press wiretapping